FMBase Lost Talents 2.0 - Attackers' Revenge Story

SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER Updates:
realespporclub.png

We start are next update with Juan Pablo Miguel. Finally Miguel got his chance with the Venezuela's National side for the World Cup qualifiers. He played 2 matches coming on as a substitute. Juan Pablo was even able to break his duck by scoring 2 goals for Real Esppor and 1 of them came in a Cup match to help them get into the 3rd Round of the Venezuelan Cup. Juan Pablo Miguel made his international debut vs Argentina and helped Venezuela to a 2-0 win.
deportivopetare.png

Moving on to the second Venezuelan player, Oswaldo Nino still hasn't made an international debut, but he was disciplined enough to be shown a red card. Overall though, he has made 8 appearances and created 1 goal.
gremior.png

Gremio's Hulkster has been a busy young lad this past few months. It's a shame to see Gremio crash out of the Copa Sudamericana by losing 5-4 vs Messy Hallow's Vitoria. In the Brazilian League, Gremio are now in 6th place, winning 11 games, drawing 13 and losing 8. With 6 games left in the season, it will be hard for Gremio to make a title charge. In 39 match appearances, Hulk Hogan has scored 19 goals, assisted 6 goals and was awarded MotM on 2 separate occasions.
vitoriay.png

Vitoria and Messy Hallow have been busy as of late. After beating Gremio in the 2nd round of Copa Sudamericana, they were able to beat Caracas in the 3rd Round and now face Palmeiras in the Quarter Finals. In the League, Vitoria have won 10 matches, drawn 14 others and lost the other 8, placing them in 11th place in the table. For Messy Hallow himself, he has played 34 matches overall, scoring 15 goals, assisting 5 others.
cruzeiron.png

Matthew Cameron has finally made a Senior appearance for Cruzeiro. By making the appearance, Matthew broke the Cruzeiro record for the youngest player to start a game. A few matches later, he was able to score his first goal for the senior squad and broke another record by becoming the youngest goalscorer in team history. A good start for the young striker. After 5 appearances, he has scored 1 goal and had 1 assist.
danubio.png

As for the Uruguayan sensation, who has been getting attention from Velez as of late, has made 3 senior appearances for Danubio. Scoring 1 goal for them. Back in the Youth Squad, he hasn't slowed down one bit. In 22 matches, he has found the back of the net 27 times, assisted 2 others and has been given MotM 6 times. Danubio are at this point of the season, place in 5th position in the Uruguayan League.
universidaddechile.png

Raul has been getting quite the amount of matches as of late. Making 9 appearances this season, scoring 5 goals, assisting 2 goals and getting 1 MotM performance award. Universidad de Chile has been able to make it to the Copa de Chile's Semi Finals and are in 2nd place of the Chilean Clausura League. With 3 games left in the season, Universidad de Chile has already confirmed their place for the playoffs.

OTHER News:
- World Transfers -
I forgot to update you guys with some of the worlds top transfers of the past summer when the world was busy watching the U-20 World Cup.

1 - Eden Hazard - Lille >>> Chelsea - Fee: $64,000,000
2 - Domenico Criscito - Zenit St. Petersburg >>> Barcelona - Fee: $47,500,000
3 - Marek Hamsik - Napoli >>> Manchester United - Fee: $47,000,000
4 - Benedikt Howedes - Schalke >>> Real Madrid - Fee: $32,500,000
5 - Damiao Leonardo - Internacional >>> Liverpool - Fee: $30,000,000
6 - Salvatore Bochetti - Juventus >>> Tottenham Spurs - Fee: $27,000,000
7 - Radja Naingollan - Cagliari >>> Liverpool - Fee: $26,500,000
8 - Zdravko Kuzmanovic - Stuttgart >>> Paris St. Germain - Fee: $24,000,000
9 - Ryan Shawcross - Stoke >>> Manchester City - Fee: $23,500,000
10 - Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese >>> Liverpool - Fee: $22,000,000

[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

Errrr, replace "American" with "Brazilian" ;)

Going well, 39 appearances is loads! Keep the updates coming :)

Average Joe said:

Poor Brazilians. They just dont know what is coming to them!

[video=youtube;u2OR6Kjo5m4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2OR6Kjo5m4[/video]

You may have scored, assisted and appeared more than me, but I still beat you in the​
Copa Sudamericana​
|)

Btw I've said it before, but I do love this story. Keep it up.

Great, I got my first Red Card!

I probably Hulked up, in honour of one of the other youth products!

NOVEMBER & DECEMBER Updates:

uruqp.png

We will start the new update with one of the brightest talents in South America. Ignacio Ballena and Danubio could not come up with deal to secure his future with the club. With so many teams after Ballena, the young player decided to try his future elsewhere. Here are the following teams; Hercules, Murcia, Luzern and NEC round up the European clubs in interest, while Jaguares and Puebla from Mexico are also said to be scouting Ignacio Ballena. Ballena was a scoring machine for the youth club. He was only able to break into the senior squad in 2011, making 13 appearances and scoring 3 goals. He also made 11 appearances for Uruguay's U-20 National team and scored 8 games for them. So it's no surprise that, at 17 years of age, teams from Europe are following the teenager very closely.
gremior.png

Hulkster and Gremio ended the season with a 6 game unbeaten streak, but it wasn't enough to move them over 6th place. Hulkster did play in all of the final 6 matches of the season, scoring 2 goals. Through out the whole season, Hulkster has been a great addition to the senior club. Making a total of 45 appearances, scoring 21 goals, 6 assists and 2 MotM awards. It has also been a great year for Hulkster when it comes to competitions and awards won. Winning the Brazilian Cup and was named in the U-20 Sudamericano Dream Team and winning the tournament's Golden Boot. Hulkster had scored 32 goals for club and country in 2013.
vitoriay.png

Moving on to Vitoria, they finished the season in 10th place of the Brazilian League. As for the Copa Sudamerica, they ended up losing 3-3 vs Palmeiras on aggregate. Messy Hallow was a busy little fella. Making 41 appearances all year, scoring 20 goals and assisting 6 others. What's amazing is that Messy scored 18 of the team's 26 goals in the League, while being credited 5 assists. Getting him involved in 23 of the 26 goals the team had scored all season. Astonishing. Oh and missing only 4 matches in the League. Making a name for himself and the fans will be gutted if the team sells him, now that he has been the positive side of Vitoria in 2013.
cruzeiron.png

Cruzeiro ended their 2013 season in 11the place of the Brazilian League, losing their last match of the season that could have placed them in 9th place. Matthew Cameron had made only 9 appearances for the club, scored 1 goal and got 1 assist under his name. He will be working harder during the time off to make sure he gets more playing time with the senior squad. During 2013, Cameron was even part of Brazil's U-20 in Turkey, scoring the first 2 goals for Brazil in the tournament before getting injured.
universidaddechile.png

Universidad de Chile ended the season with a League Title after beating Colo Colo 4-1 over 2 matches, 1 week after losing the Chile Cup Finals against Cobreloa. Winning the Clausura, gave Universidad de Chile their second title in 2 years out of the possible 4. Colo Colo had won the other 2. Raul was able to make 11 appearances, getting 5 goals and 2 assists. Raul, Chile's future, was even able to get 1 MotM award. Mr. Martinez hasn't been able to make the National's senior squad, but he was able to get the Captaincy of Chile's U-20 squad. The year has been a roller coaster ride for Raul though, he was injured for 5 months that had halted his potential a bit, but was strong enough to come back and play 11 games to put his name back on the map for the management to take notice.
realespporclub.png

Real Esppor haven't been doing any good this year. Half way through the season, they are now in 11th place, 13 points behind League leaders, Caracas. Juan Pablo Miguel has been instrumental for his own standards. The first 2 seasons, Juan played only 10 matches, since than, he has made 17 appearances, scoring 3 goals in the process and made 3 assists. Not to forget the 2 appearances he made for the National team.
deportivopetare.png

Nino has made 11 appearances this season for 3rd place Deportivo Petare. He was only able to create 2 assists, averaging a rating of 7.06 with 62% passing rate. With 14 matches left in the season, Petare are only 4 points away from the playoffs to decide the League Champion.

OTHER News:
- Santos, after losing so many great players in the past couple of transfer windows, have been able to win the Brazilian League for the 2nd time in a span of 3 years. Corinthians were only able to finish 2nd for the 3rd year running.
- River Plate finished 3rd in Argentina's Apertura. Finishing 3 points behind Boca, who won the past 2 League Stages in a row.
- Javier Squeekles will be making his move Estudiantes La Plata in January after spending 2 years with Rosario Central.

Great stuff man , keep up the good work. Can't wait to start strutting my stuff at La Plata!

Is it too late to join?

Im afraid so. I will start a new one once this one ends. But i dont know how long it will last. Im enjoying this one though, so it will last until players retire and see how it goes.

Im afraid so. I will start a new one once this one ends. But i dont know how long it will last. Im enjoying this one though, so it will last until players retire and see how it goes.

Kk.
Ill be watching this one :D

At least my average rating is pretty decent!

I want to be in that championship game this season, Oswaldo Nino wants medals!

JANUARY Updates:
jaguares.png

We will start the new year with the Ignacio Ballena. After 3 years spent in Danubio, Ballena ended terms with the former club and decided to move to one of Mexico newest clubs, Jaguares de Chiapas. Jaguares, even though well known in the continent, haven't been able to get their hands on any trophy in their short history. Many in Uruguay questioned Ballena's decision, yet we weren't able to get any answers from the player himself. Ballena will be joining his new Mexican club in December 2014.
centraln.png

In an extreme turn of events, Rosario Central's Javier Squeekles' move to Independiante de La Plata fell through. Javier, as we know, was very excited with the move. The move didnt not take place due to La Plata reaching the maximum amount of signings in the transfer window. Squeekles was gutted, but he kept himself busy and mentally ready to play for Bolivia's International Squad. He made 2 international appearances and picked up 1 yellow card. He was even able to make 2 friendly appearances for the club, which they won 1 and drew the other.
gremior.png

After an impressive year for Gremio, Hulkster decided to sign a new lucrative deal that will see him stay with the club until the end of 2016. The new deal will see him make $18250 a week. A great raise for a player who made a name for himself in 2013, and now Hulkster will try to repeat that form in 2014 and even win himself a few more trophies. The contract information was leaked out a few days after the deal was signed; $2600 appearance fee, $1700 for every goal scored, $87000 for being named in the team of the year, yearly wage rise of 25%, $170000 once he hits the 15 goals mark and an extraordinary $84,000,000 minimum release clause. Yes you read right, $84,000,000! Mansion anyone? This will surely make the father take notice. It seems that Hulkster has taken a few weeks off after the deal was signed because the team had already started their new season and Hulkster hasn't made an appearance yet.
vitoriay.png

Vitoria start the season with a bang. In the Bahia State Championship 1st stage, Vitoria have won their first 5 games by a 16-0 margin. Messy Hallow was only able to make 3 appearances and scoring 1 goal in that span.
cruzeiron.png

Matthew Cameron has 12 more appearances to make for Cruzeiro to get a wage raise to $12000 a week. Cameron didn't play in the club's first match of the new year. Which Cruzeiro won 5-0 in the Minas State Championship.
riverv.png

River Plate's Martin Batistuta has moved from the Youth squad and will now be strutting his stuff with the Senior Squad. After making 11 appearances in the first half of the season with River Plate, he was rewarded with a promotion to the new squad. So now he will have a fresh start with River for the Argentinan Premier League Clausura.

OTHER News:
- 2013 FIFA's Ballon d'Or was won by Manchester United's Rooney. Rooney became the first Manchester United player to win it since Ronaldo did won it 5 years ago.
- David Villa was able to beat Ibrahimovic to becoming the World Footballer of the Year. Winning it for the 2nd year in a row. Making it 5 years in a row that a Barcelona player wins the award.
- World Team of the Year was also announced. Petr Cech and Ikar Casillas were named as goalkeepers in the World Team. As for defenders, Coentrao, Vidic, Thiago Silva and Maicon make the backline of the starting XI. Villa, Hulk, Aguero, Ronaldo, Ganso and Xavi make the attacking half of the team. The substitue line-up isnt not too shabby either, Sakho, Leiva, Jovetic, Ibrahimovic, Suarez and Daniel Alves.
- Sao Paulo's Lucas Moura won the South American Footballer of the Year. Becoming the first player to win it 2 years in a row since Juan Sebastian Veron did it a few years back while playing with Estudiantes la Plata.

The beast has a new contact, now he is lying in wait ready to pounce!

Ah ****! Oh well , guess i better bide my team at Rosario for another while and pick it up a notch and attract bigger clubs. Would love to play alongside one of the other players in this story!

Ah ****! Oh well , guess i better bide my team at Rosario for another while and pick it up a notch and attract bigger clubs. Would love to play alongside one of the other players in this story!

Deffo a Hulkamaniac and he knows it!

We will see how things turn out with Valderrama and Bottomtoucher after summer when the new Mexican League starts. Both will be joining Chivas. It should be very interesting.