Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.2.0 Out Now!

I use steam and it auto updated but now when i start up the game the loading screen goes black and says not responding for a while then when the main menu comes up the text is there but no background and games wont load up properly. Can anyone shed any light on whats going on?

same problem here =[

same problem here =[

I got mine to work. If u go to football manager on your steam games list and right click it will bring up a list of options. Click "Delete Local Content" and it will then ask you to re-install. Just go ahead and re-install and your game should work. I didnt lose any of my saved files.

I don't believe it has fixed the arsenal and tottenham home kit bug... I loaded it up and noticed it straight away... and went into the config file to fix it so they would show properly. I can't be too sure if I'm right though because it's late and I'm awfully tired.

Am I wrong in thinking that the database should've been tweaked too? Vermaelen is still the same and there were a few people talking about a list of players that would have their attributes boosted and he was on the list.. along with crouch's to go down.

Edit: I just checked two different games in 2 different seasons/years to confirm that the arsenal/tottenham home kit bug isn't fixed.

"Stopped the user been able to make lots of money as a small team by arranging lots of friendlies against high reputation opposition."

Noooooooooooooooooooo :(

The one that caught my eye way the reduced memory usage during game.....that is a large list of fixes. TBH, dont think anything on that list has affected me.....

Another one...and there will be another in Feb no doubt.

Niiiice!! Now the quick instructions buttons doesn't gray while preparing changes, so I don't have to stand a third of pitch covered by the dropdown. Been wishing that for a long time.

My Steam doesn't download it automatically. Can someone tell me why please?

do i need to start a new game for the changes to come into effect

Mikedale, when you first installthe game via steam it gives you the option of it updating it for you.

Waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am stunned with the amount of changes on the patch. I know there are going to be changes once the game is released every year but it would be nice to have a game where you dont need to constantly download patches every month.

Well it has ruined my game this patch. My players on the pitch run around without there legs or arms moving. They just wobble around the pitch. This patch has seriously stuffed up my game.

Well it has ruined my game this patch. My players on the pitch run around without there legs or arms moving. They just wobble around the pitch. This patch has seriously stuffed up my game.

it dosent effect a game thats on an older patch its just uses the old patch

Anyone else seeing a massive slowdown when trying to access the profiles of players on Youth contracts?

Players on senior contracts, instant access to their profiles. Players on Youth contracts, anything up to 20 minutes or a failure to access their profiles at all and the game just hanging...

I hate it wen ur doing great about 4 seasons in then a new patch comes out