Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.2.0 Out Now!

hey really need help downloaded patch. dosent seem to want to work i am using a fake driver and using fm10.iso which is a mounted image file to work any help be much appreciatiated

People who pay for the game don't help pirates so don't ask.

can anybody tell me when the new official patch will appear? with january transfers and etc.

Hi all,

i have installed the patch fine but the graphics have gone from the top bar, has this happened to anyone else?the only logos are now in my news items. please help!!

i have it on my pc(boxed dvd version) and on my netbook via a cracked version (not paying twice!) and it works fine for me, game has improved response and a lot of bugs have been fixed, love the fact they sorted out the players avoiding chasing down ball and leaving it for the keeper(who doesnt move)

ive installed it but when i start the game it says 'unable to find Football Manager 2010 disc, please make sure it is in the drive'
btw i downloaded the game from GAME so i dont have a disc

Ehm, set pieces were right, somehow a couple of my players got the wrong instruction, could easily have been inadvertently turned the wheel with the cursor on top.

who can provide me link for FMEditor a.k.a FM Modiefier for this version?