Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.2.0 Out Now!

Mikedale, when you first installthe game via steam it gives you the option of it updating it for you.

It's done it now. Installed all of them as I opened FM just now! <)

Just start a new game, give yourself a challenge, have a laugh :p

Is there a new genie scout out thats compatible with this?

i like the way you can now give the sub coming onto the field team talk instructions from the quick sub menu.
no problems with the steam update.

I can attest that the lower memory usage is real and is noticeable. In my journeyman game (that would have a pic in my sig if it worked with non-standard leagues, as I'm in swedish division 1 sodraettan, third level) I'm playing with all the way France, Spain, England, Germany, Holland, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Sweden, Brazil and Argentina with a custom DB adding all international capped and main figures from every continent.

Before the patch it was irresponsive to buttong clicking sometimes and closing was a lot of time with over 1GB of RAM used, checking the job center took like 40 seconds to show. I've not checked the RAM used, but is sensibly lower, buttons are responsive, closing is acceptably fast and seeing the job center doesn't take more than five seconds.

FM programmers really keep surprising me nicely. I would contribute to give them wage raises if I had the money to.

when my mate downloads it it says find save or cancel
why does it not say run? any help

the D and A next to the players works on my current save game and I have been playing it way before the patch came out! YAY!

i have problems with installation. when i run downloaded patch i don't have icon.. i must select a program ??!! . i don't understand that.. ! COULD SOMEONE HELP ?

Quick noob question. I've formatted my laptop, do I have to install all patches or only the latest one?

please help me ....it does patch 10.2.0 without steam??? does work old save games in this patch???

Is anyone else experiencing a non response at the end of a match? I've never had this problem until downloading the 2nd patch but twice now in the space of a month (game time) the buttons all work but it wont continue to the team talk page after the game and I have to re-load meaning Ive got to play games again!!!! Really ****** Frustrating!!!!

please help me ....it does patch 10.2.0 without steam??? does work old save games in this patch???

you download it and put it in SPORTS INTERACTIVE>FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010>DB

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

you have to start a new game

piso99;260018[COLOR=black said:
][/COLOR]i have problems with installation. when i run downloaded patch i don't have icon.. i must select a program ??!! . i don't understand that.. ! COULD SOMEONE HELP ?

Same problem here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can provide printscrreens if wanted/needed. Thanks, :) ;)

For anyone with the problem, use a browser other than internet explorer