Football Manager 2010 Patch 10.2.0 Out Now!

anybody notice when watching the match the numbers has gone off the shirts !!!!!!!!!!! or is it me is there a way to sort this??????????

i need help with this, downloaded the patch fine, its in my downloaded folder but when i try and start a new game i dont have the option to use it! im using windows 7

When you hit new game it should pop up with a choice to select the database you want the game to run.

When you hit new game it should pop up with a choice to select the database you want the game to run.

thats the problem mate it doesnt pop up, its downloaded and seemingly in the right place but it just doesnt want to work :s

would uninstalling and reinstalling using steam work?

A small checkbox low right where it asks for version database.

Problems still in this patch:

- Selling: if your player is value little, then if you start by 0€, it won't let you increase the asking price beyond 6€. If you go for the smaller amount above 0, it's much bigger than the reasonable selling price, so if you can ask for 10,000€, you have to set it to 950,000€ and start diminishing the amount from there.

- In an activated league like spanish Tercera, where first four go to a coup among all, even if you win the group and gain promotion the board will say they're disappointed because they wanted to win and only achieved a respectable position.

Another: someone says he wants a job at my club; but when I offer it to him he says he's happy where he is and doesn't want to come.

is anyones else game changed where the players on the 3D pitch kinda move like then football tables that people have in there house???

is anyones else game changed where the players on the 3D pitch kinda move like then football tables that people have in there house???

Yeah I had that problem but then installed the latest patch for my video card and it has solved that problem.

is it jus me or does this patch make the tactics you use to use suck?

Well those tactics were for a different game engine

A bug still is happening:

At set pieces the players get their positions messed up.

If I am going to make a quick sub, then I can find the DCr as ML, the DCl as ST, the ST as MR...

And they're set to the wrong instructuions. I have manually all of them set to a specific task: man mark, tall man mark, near post, stay back, go forward, etc, so they don't change if I change position/role. Then in some plays I find there's nobody forward in a defending corner, or that one of the DC has gone all the way up for a free kick...

what happen with my FM, when i update to patch 10.2

untitled-2.jpg

I Lost my League Standing..

sorry if my grammer not good, english is not my mother language

Last edited:
what happen with my FM, when i update to patch 10.2
I Lost my League Standing..
it has nothing to do with the patch, mate. try restarting the game and see if it still persist

the patch only works if i started a new game. and it seems that no changes in colour background (skin), and in jerseys. does this patch also include changes, real commercials in the A-board. The crash dumps still appears, but not like the first patch. Anyone has other trouble, fyi, after you patch the game with the newest patch, i recommend you not to copy the crack. and play iti in window mode. Yeah, the jersey number is missing too.

hey really need help downloaded patch. dosent seem to want to work i am using a fake driver and using fm10.iso which is a mounted image file to work any help be much appreciatiated