Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamic rivalries, foreign/domestic academies, more player interaction.

Dynamic rivalries, foreign/domestic academies, more player interaction.

I agree with the first two, but I seriously hope they don't implement more player interaction until they've fixed the existing problems. Players are still acting like their IQ level also is 1-20.

I agree with the first two, but I seriously hope they don't implement more player interaction until they've fixed the existing problems. Players are still acting like their IQ level also is 1-20.

haha to be fair, I can't argue with you on that!

I feel they should add:
Invitations to be on radio or tv as a guest manager pundit and watch another televised game and give opinions on the game. Which could effect your attributes in the game world or you can ask A.I managers for their opinion if you're on good terms with them

Ability to upload other version tactics, specially Diablo so i can win every game

This has been brought up before but it would add a lot to the game IMO. If you were able to be a chairman of the club and do stuff like:
- Hire/Fire Managers
- Manage Finance
- Set Transfer budgets
- Accept take over bids and move clubs

Stadiums

It would be good to view a digital image of your stadium. I think a couple of games used to have this feature like LMA Manager and you could pick to stsyle of new stands etc..

giving players a penalty training after they screwed up a match.
better prescon. options.
more fan response. idiots where you have to react on and has impact on fanbase.
change ticket prices

The best thing Fm could introduce is managing divison club u21's... u18's etc. I have asked for this for the past 4 FM's haha would lost to see that introduced into 16.

AI managers need to have a lot more intelligence. Currently, managers are buying players for ridiculous money to sell them for peanuts to them buy them again, they dont buy players who fit their system well enough.
Also, the AI managers' competence is most notable when they take charge of a club you've been with for years. They can single-handedly destroy a club in a month by selling the best players for well under value and splash out on some 30 year old. This needs changing in 16.

I like to play in smaller leagues like Polish Ekstraklasa, and I finally want to see 2 improvments. Flexible league prize money, sponsors money, and TV revenue, along with risie or fall of league reputation. It's ridiculous, that my league is on 4th position by reputation, and still pay such small prize money and TV cash. I can handle it by suberb scouting, buying cheap and selling for much more, but AI clubs can't. They are always average, event if they have global reputation.

Second thing is newgen potential by nation, it also should by flexible or it should don't have any effect when your club has got best youth facilities, recruitment and junior coaching. When you pay such big money for junior coaching on best level after 20 seasons being club with global reputation, you shuld be able to rise some quality youth - it's just simple logic.

It may not be important for those that play with biggest clubs in biggest leagues, but in minor leagues it's huge problem after serval seasons.

Sorry for my english language skills :) Greeting from Poland.

I like to play in smaller leagues like Polish Ekstraklasa, and I finally want to see 2 improvments. Flexible league prize money, sponsors money, and TV revenue, along with risie or fall of league reputation. It's ridiculous, that my league is on 4th position by reputation, and still pay such small prize money and TV cash. I can handle it by suberb scouting, buying cheap and selling for much more, but AI clubs can't. They are always average, event if they have global reputation.

Second thing is newgen potential by nation, it also should by flexible or it should don't have any effect when your club has got best youth facilities, recruitment and junior coaching. When you pay such big money for junior coaching on best level after 20 seasons being club with global reputation, you shuld be able to rise some quality youth - it's just simple logic.

It may not be important for those that play with biggest clubs in biggest leagues, but in minor leagues it's huge problem after serval seasons.

Sorry for my english language skills :) Greeting from Poland.

dont that already happen?

I would love to be able to use the Data Editor for Football Manager Classic

I'd like to see a change or two to the editor, for example making it easier to edit competitions like the World Cup to allow for double the amount of teams to enter with guaranteed qualification from every continent, including Oceania.

Also the ability to edit a the unique number ID of a created competition/team/whatever, to allow for more than one fictional database to be played at once.

The option of being able to carry on a long term save with each new edition FM. Been playing Out Of The Park Baseball and they have managed to create this feature when a new edition comes out yearly. This way you can carry on your long term save with the new features of a new edition. Also would like to see the new gens pictures get more animated apart from having a smile when pleased. Again this also features in OOTP as they also use the face gen technology the same as in FM. When a player gets older his hair gets greyer and gets fatter in the face when gaining the middle age spread towards the end of his career. Any newgen that gets into coaching after his career would also age this way.

Last edited:
Under-17 National Teams So We Can Actually Play The Competitons

The option of being able to carry on a long term save with each new edition FM. Been playing Out Of The Park Baseball and they have managed to create this feature when a new edition comes out yearly. This way you can carry on your long term save with the new features of a new edition. Also would like to see the new gens pictures get more animated apart from having a smile when pleased. Again this also features in OOTP as they also use the face gen technology the same as in FM. When a player gets older his hair gets greyer and gets fatter in the face when gaining the middle age spread towards the end of his career. Any newgen that gets into coaching after his career would also age this way.

I really like this idea, to be fair, especially the idea of being able to carry your save over to the next edition of FM. The same should go for editor DBs, too... don't get me wrong I enjoy fiddling with the editor but pretty much the first month of any release is spent primarily fixing the same things, opening up leagues and whatnot!

Human Player/Managers, but only if you're over the age of 30 at the start of the game. It could look silly, so I'd limit the attributes so you're not a Messi level talent in the Conference. Dives, handball, fisticuffs, players having personal issues affecting their attributes, Gerrard level loyalty for some players so that they'd never leave the club, players retiring early because they've gotten bored with the game or through injury, better manager AI at the higher reaches of the game, Rangers situations where clubs fold and have to be reborn in lower divisions as new clubs, dynamic changes over time on every value that is fixed (PA, youth rating, rivalries, maximum and minimum attendances, etc), club mergers (if turned on by the manager at the start of a game), stands named after a club legend, development of the training ground as well as main stadium, Director of Football role (buy and sell players, hire managers, but the managers pick the team and tactics).

Status
Not open for further replies.