Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

well i have read this all and all i can say is wow long may it continue

Some brilliant results. Is this close to a perfect season for winning all silverware?

Some brilliant results. Is this close to a perfect season for winning all silverware?
I didn't win the fa cup this season so sadly no, However i have now achieved what i set out to do. Won the champions league 2 times in a row and won the world club cup. I still have England to keep me occupied for the time being as i would like a crack at the world cup with my Guernsey team.

The 2036 European Championships, England are the current holders and the FA exspect me to win it. Spain however are the favourites.

Our friendlies on the run up to the tournament were going well. Then Wales happend!
friend-6_zpsc46a7b38.png

Luckily it didn't seem to affect us. Even with 10 men we stormed past Turkey, Coombes got banned for 3 matches after this!
EnglandvTurkey_OverviewOverview_zpsf1b4a297.png

The Czech Republic went 1-0 down then down to 10 men. They didn't stnd a chance after that.
CzechRepublicvEngland_OverviewOverview_zps4931f0b6.png

France were our third and last game of the group stages. They decided to put up some resistance after we took a 2-0 lead. Resistance was futile.
FrancevEngland_OverviewOverview_zpsb63d24d6.png

England top the group on maximum points conceding only 1. Long may this form continue.
EuropeanChampionship_OverviewStages_zpsc2e4fd68.png

Knock out stages next​

Can't see any pictures in this thread, any1 else have the same problem?

LOL i think you just nailed that in one bro!

Yes im at work, and yes Photobucket is blocked :D I'll tune in at home man, lookin forward to the read from what i've seen so far

LOL i think you just nailed that in one bro!

Yes im at work, and yes Photobucket is blocked :D I'll tune in at home man, lookin forward to the read from what i've seen so far

I use photobucket because it's the only image host not blocked at my work!

England drew Spain the the second round, Remember Spain are the favourites here. How did that tag help them exactly?
SpainvEngland_OverviewOverview_zps562d23d3.png

Up next Portugal and a defensive display fron Da Silva that any player would be proud of.
EnglandvPortugal_OverviewOverview_zps1ebf2d36.png

The tournament hosts Belgium would oppose us in the semi final. What a ****** game they gave us, The Belgium team is strong, really strong. The scoreline is very harsh on Belgium.
EnglandvBelgium_OverviewOverview_zpsb492a120.png

So reigning champions England return to the final to face Switzerland! Who on paper at least look brilliant, Ultimatley no match for England as this teams run continues.
EnglandvSwitzerland_OverviewOverview_zpsc70b50be.png

ecfix_zps257e8258.png

Next i'm going to attempt all the requests i've had!​

Last edited:
Hey man, if its not too hard for you, could you make screenshots of some best turkish players \ managers? Would like to see.

Thanks a lot :3

Some real quality players in Turkey it would seem.

TolgaPiliccedil_OverviewAttributes_zpsfdef55a8.png

MuhammetBagci_OverviewAttributes_zps2d6c6f50.png

MehmetSalihDemirbas_OverviewAttributes_zpsbea949db.png

HayrettinOumlztuumlrk_OverviewAttributes_zps96bc775d.png

FerhatKerman_OverviewAttributes_zps49143d68.png

CemalKaraduman_OverviewAttributes_zpse1468d07.png

Last edited:
dang, as of right now you are on fire, how is the libero looking, post a screenshot? with the attribute graph :p

He is a monster now. God knows how good he'll be at his peak! I even found a graph for you ;)
KennyDaSilva_OverviewAttributes-1_zpsa0aa83f6.png

Could I see the club overview? Want to see how you've rose through the leagues :)

Guernsey_OverviewProfile_zps5c5fdcc3.png

Guernsey_HistoryOverview_zpsacfdcfa8.png

I love seeing counties premier league and champions league on the same page :D

Last edited:
So is the World Cup and Confederations Cup the only trophies you haven't won yet?

So is the World Cup and Confederations Cup the only trophies you haven't won yet?

Yes, I'll obviously be after them next :). I have however started another save so might be a bit slower going now.