Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

This is why i sold 3 players, This will will benefit us more long term than any single player ever would.
board1_zpsd41cf612.png

This wasn't bad either!
board2_zps9c8e2bf2.png

They also agreed to the training facilities, But i forgot to screen shot it.​

Says I dont have a program to open the leagues up with. Weird really :S

still great...nice to see ur board listens to ur requests
I have just made 14.5m from 3 players, Add to that they rejectd me 10 times before this lol.

Says I dont have a program to open the leagues up with. Weird really :S
Once you have it downloaded it just needs to go in your editor data folder in your fm13 folder. Shouldn't need to open it.

Top quality story. Well done on what you have achieved so far. Need to start a lower league one myself at some point but on from Blue Square N/S as i have problems downloading leagues etc. (Did one with Ebbsfleet on previous game and had 2 successive promotions but moved on in the 3rd season.)

Can we get a look at your finances after selling these 3 players?

Top quality story. Well done on what you have achieved so far. Need to start a lower league one myself at some point but on from Blue Square N/S as i have problems downloading leagues etc. (Did one with Ebbsfleet on previous game and had 2 successive promotions but moved on in the 3rd season.)

Can we get a look at your finances after selling these 3 players?

I'll screen shot the finances once get on the FM later on(after 7). Sorted my money problems in one fell swoop aswell as getting rid of 3 of my biggest earners.

I wish there was more lower league stories on here if i'm honest. I'm all for everyone doing one!

Loving the story... inspired me to start a save as Scarborough! (i used to live a stones throw from the McCain Stadium!) I am also using your philosophy of just using players that have come up the ranks as it will help me better understand what needs to be done to produce a good player. Luckily the game somehow started in December 11 (think i may have had the Brazilian league on) So managed to get a youth intake for the season!! Keep up the good work, and hope i can emulate your success. Not doing a story on here though as i get too caught up in games! (still need to update my previous saves on here!)

Loving the story... inspired me to start a save as Scarborough! (i used to live a stones throw from the McCain Stadium!) I am also using your philosophy of just using players that have come up the ranks as it will help me better understand what needs to be done to produce a good player. Luckily the game somehow started in December 11 (think i may have had the Brazilian league on) So managed to get a youth intake for the season!! Keep up the good work, and hope i can emulate your success. Not doing a story on here though as i get too caught up in games! (still need to update my previous saves on here!)

Shame, i'd love to see someone elses take on this. As for producing a good player all you can do is keep ontop of your youth facilities, the rest is alot of luck alas.

Just read the whole story from the start there, best story on here at the moment. keep up the good work

Is this the only save you run, or do you have a couple of save's just in case you want to be a team where you can be a bit OTT with the transfers or do you normally stick to the smaller teams and build them?

Just sat and read this from start to finish and can only describe it in one word....amazing! It is certain that you will reach the PL one day mate, just keep at it!

Could our love affair with the FA up continue?

1st round
Port Vale made us work for a 1-0 victory
GuernseyvPortVale_OverviewOverview_zps4d5efbb5.png

2nd round
Smashed Barnet. This was easier than it looks.
GuernseyvBarnet_OverviewOverview_zpse82a0291.png

3rd round
We never seem to get the big premiership teams we would like at this stage. It matters not though. Derby made to look silly. Ram fed to Lions!
GuernseyvDerbyCounty_OverviewOverview_zpsedd23266.png

4th round.
A bit more like it. Premiership Nottingham Forest and returning fans favourite James Edwards just a touch beyond us. We played like demons and came up just short. I will console myself by saying we won the second half and stopped Edwards scoring!
NottinghamForestvGuernsey_OverviewOverview_zpse3c79184.png

The game against forest tells me we are making progress.

Last edited:
Is this the only save you run, or do you have a couple of save's just in case you want to be a team where you can be a bit OTT with the transfers or do you normally stick to the smaller teams and build them?
This is currently my only save. I do want to start a game as Berwick Rangers and attempt to win everything with them. I will allow myself transfers in that save however! It's usually always a small team. I don't mind managing a big team aslong as i feel like i've earnt it by starting small and working up.

Just sat and read this from start to finish and can only describe it in one word....amazing! It is certain that you will reach the PL one day mate, just keep at it!

I'm hoping prem sooner rather than later. The money on offer will see me with state of the art fcilities in no time.

In fact i fancy starting a low league one. Which database do you use and how do go about installing it?

i have read this all the way from the start, its amazing!!! and you have now persuade me to start my own i'm going with Wembley FC

i have read this all the way from the start, its amazing!!! and you have now persuade me to start my own i'm going with Wembley FC
What league are they in? I know i've played them just don't remember where?