Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

I see Leicester have lived upto pre season expectations :p and the new Chester are doing better then the old one had ever done on your save lol
Leicester are i free fall now i think. Chester are the surprise package no doubt.

Excellent read, you're doing a fantastic job. Must have the patience of a saint!

Hoping to start something like this myself, where did you download the custom leagues from?
I'm actually really enjoying it. Normally i fly threw the leagues buying all the players i need. Not buying players has forced me to see how hard the lower leagues are. I think I could of easily won league 1 last season with 3-4 additions.

I'll put the link for the leagues in the first post, a few people have asked for it and it's easier that way.

Last edited:
The board are pleased with last season, I feel we can do better this season.
conf_zpscb3700c0.png

Friendlies went quite well. We always have great games with parent club Rotherham.
friend-1_zps07153a5d.png

First 20 Games have gone really well. We're right on course for where i want to be. 3 points off playoffs with a game in hand. Our goal difference isn't all it could be however. We have conceded 4 twice. Various injuries etc. didn't help but that is no excuse.
20_zps27c07b69.png

npowerLeague1_OverviewStages-1_zps93061390.png

Got this offer for Antonio Lunardi. This is a real worry. If anyone comes with straight cash i'm not going to be able to refuse. Or rather the board will go over my head.
lun_zpsa3019f61.png

Last edited:
Will you have a player to replace Lunardi?

I have more central defenders yes. One that cn replace him no. I know i've rejected silly money for a league 1 club but he is my best player, that being said the money would most likley get me a new youth academy.

I have more central defenders yes. One that cn replace him no. I know i've rejected silly money for a league 1 club but he is my best player, that being said the money would most likley get me a new youth academy.

How about your stadium?

all i can say is wow...the last time i saw this story u were in a very low league and i just read up till now...great ur in League 1 keep it up and u will be in the championship soon

One of the best FM 2013 stories I have read, if not the best! Keep up the good work :)

This is a brilliant story, I thought I was good getting solihull moors to the prem. Have yet to start on my starting from the bottom season on 13, I always do a game with Birmingham City First. Brilliant Stuff

I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Lots of money for the club but 3 of my best players off.

I kind of knew this was coming but Stoke really! Lazio were in for him aswell. My captain and best player gone. Got 10m a friendly and 50% of his next transfer so it's not all bad.
lun.png

My GK gone negotiated 50% of his next transfer aswell.
pan.png

He had been my main striker this season not exactly rolling in goals so i was happy to get this much for him, and you guessed it 50% of net transfer.
ed.png

So 3 of my starting lineup gone. All 3 had requested to be transfer listed, i thought it would go away! Shows what i know. I have a replacement keeper in my youth team. Current Nortern Ireland Under 21's keeper. Edwards should be ok with my youth team having lots of striking options. Lunardi however was as **** near un-replaceable as a player got. Only makes it more important that we get promoted, I refuse to keep losing players like this.​

Last edited:
This is a brilliant story, I thought I was good getting solihull moors to the prem. Have yet to start on my starting from the bottom season on 13, I always do a game with Birmingham City First. Brilliant Stuff
Thank you i appreciate that :)

Well done. You can get promoted soon, what does Lunardi look like?
Lunardi is actually looking like he could get capped soon. More likley now he has gone to the prem. Going to be years before i produce another pone of those!

One of the best FM 2013 stories I have read, if not the best! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks, It means alot that people are enjoying it.

all i can say is wow...the last time i saw this story u were in a very low league and i just read up till now...great ur in League 1 keep it up and u will be in the championship soon
I'm hoping for promotion this season but since all my players want to leave who knows.

How about your stadium?
Stadium started at 5000 capacity anyway. We don't fill that so exspanding it would be a waste. It has had work done to it to make it meet league regulations. I think we will be in the prem before it gets exspanded if im honest.

30 games in. In the last 10 games we have lost 4, made more frustrating by the fact that when we do win we really put teams to the sword.
league_zps06234e45.png

We can't seem to break the playoff spots. 3 times we hd the chance to get in the playoffs, 3 times we blew it. Stuffing Chesterfield did however close the gap.
npowerLeague1_OverviewStages-2-2_zpsbcff665f.png

Those of you with good memories may rememer me saying i wanted to win the Johnstone's paint trophy. We have got further than we have ever got before this season.

2nd round
CrawleyTownvGuernsey_OverviewOverview_zps18dfebab.png

Quarter Final
AldershotTownvGuernsey_OverviewOverview_zpsd92600b3.png

Souther Semi Final
GuernseyvAFCBournemouth_OverviewOverview_zpsf6056392.png

This puts us into the semi final(i know another!)
paint_zps3224701f.png

A two legged game against Plymouth. This is more than winable, 3 games from some more silverware with a Wembly final if we see off Plymouth.​

Last edited: