Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

We may soon have another international.
owen.png

His second in a row of these.
poty.png

This was well deserved he was truly the difference for us in some games. Even chipped win with goals. At 6'6 he is an easy target for headers.
lunardi.png

Since my entire defence was built around him he sure as **** better!
lunardided.png

Always good when the board are happy
conf_zps24f060c1.png

I can most certainly work with that! The transfer budget is going into my wages anyway.
budget.png

Congratulations.

I think you should post your tactics in the forum m8, since it has proven to be a great underdog tactic!

****, if you get to the Prem with your youths that will be legend-wait for it-ary

First signing of this game for me. Return of a player that was sold! He has been playing his trade with Ipswich, Just ran out of contract and I jumped at the chance to re-sign him.
brown.png

As you can see Ipswich was very kind to him. He has put in some sterling performances for them. Hopefully he can fill my weak left hand side with a bit more quality.
DarrenBrown_OverviewProfile-2.png

Really really really happy with this.​

Congratulations.

I think you should post your tactics in the forum m8, since it has proven to be a great underdog tactic!
You might be surprised how standard most of it is, Very little is customised. I'm also changing my tactic again to use wingers. My youth team keep throwing them at me, may as well use them.

****, if you get to the Prem with your youths that will be legend-wait for it-ary
Well my long term ambition is to go one step further and win the champions league! God help me!

Last edited:
Well done on re-signing Brown. One thing that gets me with these challenges is people can say it's against the challenge, signing their own youth products even though they are still from their academy, making them eligible.

Great CB! You may even try a 3 CB tactic, using those wingers as wingbacks!

Well done on re-signing Brown. One thing that gets me with these challenges is people can say it's against the challenge, signing their own youth products even though they are still from their academy, making them eligible.
This my thinking exactly, He was my player first. I wouldn't of sold him myself but the board are the board.

Great CB! You may even try a 3 CB tactic, using those wingers as wingbacks!
He is going to play left back primarily, i'll see how he goes after some intense tackling training.

Will the Green Lions roar or wimper like kittens in league 1?

Sky seem to think we have an outside chance of promotion. Not sure how i can be favourites for relegation last season in league 2, Then fancied for promotion in league one with the same team!
Untitled.png

This is going to be my new main tactic. Youth team is throwing wingers at me for fun and frankly i'm sick of re-training them! Hopefully with the return of Brown, we will be defensivley sound and a handful going forward.
tactic.png

The friendlies went really well. Slowly building up the quality of who we play. We may of lost to Everton but we gave them a **** of a game.
friend.png

The frist 20 games went better than i thought. That said i think we are deseptivle high in the table given some of the losses we have had.
first20.png

npowerLeague1_OverviewStages-2.png

Just outside the playoff places with a game in hand. We still have our problem areas make no mistake. Brown has shored up our left side brilliantly. Now it would seem i lack a 20 goal a season striker. Of course the season isn't over yet. It's so tempting to try some of my youth team, I need to be patient so i can bring them on correctly.

Amazing job I'm thinking of doing something like this how long did this take you? Must've had a lot of sleepless nights haha

Amazing job I'm thinking of doing something like this how long did this take you? Must've had a lot of sleepless nights haha

I've shouted at the screen more than once let me tell you! I started Christmas day so not that long really.

Last edited:
This was a bad run of games!

10.png

We are dropping like a stone down the league now. The results are quite hard on us but a loss is a loss....
npowerLeague1_OverviewStages-2-1.png

This years youth intake has produced 2 good prospects. All other players are basically useless.
GuernseyYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2.png

Azariah Howe
A quality looking left winger, could be very useful since i have now started usin g wingers! Has dual English and DR Congo nationality. Youth team for at least a year then maybe a loan to see where he is.
AzariahHowe_OverviewProfile.png

Anthony Asante
Looks like the answer to my striking prayers. Yet another player with Dual African nationality being dual English/Ghanan. Might see action sooner than normal due to my misfiring strikers this season.
AnthonyAsante_OverviewProfile.png

40 Games in and our form is still patchy at best. We are throwing games away alot of the time. I tweaked a few bits on my formation in the hope it picked up.
40.png

npowerLeague1_OverviewStages-3.png

The tweaks did work rather nicley all things concidered. Granted pressure was off we were basically safe from relegation, We also had no chance of making the playoffs. Made a strong finish which hopefully puts us in good stead for next season.
end.png

No shame at all in finishing 8th in our first season in league 1
npowerLeague1_OverviewStages.png

Hopefully we can push for a playoff place next season. That should be our only aim now we have seen we can mix it in this league.​

I see Leicester have lived upto pre season expectations :p and the new Chester are doing better then the old one had ever done on your save lol

Excellent read, you're doing a fantastic job. Must have the patience of a saint!

Hoping to start something like this myself, where did you download the custom leagues from?