Getting through one season on FM10

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 7K
Mate.If you go through the thread more,I've stopped,so instead of re-igniting the fire,I suggest that you don't start an argument.

And so what if it's a game.I will take it however I want.It's not really much of your business.

If you read the end of my comment you'd see I wasn't trying to start an argument. I said practice makes perfect.. and i'm guessing you're intelligent enough to understand what that means yes? Wasn't trying to start an argument. People take things way too seriously on this website.

i think building a tactic to fit the team you have is essential, and also, many of the players have just moved to a new team, especially in the lower leagues, then you bring in more new players, they will need time to gel. i cant stress enough how important the freindlies are in pre season on FM. i can spend nearly as long on pre season as i do on a good chunk of the actual season. finding out what tactics, tweaks, team talks and instructions work best for your players is vital before you head into the first league game. and most of all, chin up! dont let the bad results get you down, let them make you more determined to figure out the problem and fix it :)

sorry if people have posted any of this before, i didnt read everything in here before, sorry :)

good luck justkituno hope this might help.

Yeah,I'm just trying some tactics out with Bordeaux with a 4-2-3-1.Haven't had the best of pre-seasons but I'm just tweaking the tactics around a bit to make it better :)

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

If you read the end of my comment you'd see I wasn't trying to start an argument. I said practice makes perfect.. and i'm guessing you're intelligent enough to understand what that means yes? Wasn't trying to start an argument. People take things way too seriously on this website.

I wasn't talking about the end of your comment,I was talking about how you started it.Top stop throwing my dummy out of the pram? oO)

It really isn't that kind of situation.That's what also started it off for me when you said that.

Yeah,I'm just trying some tactics out with Bordeaux with a 4-2-3-1.Haven't had the best of pre-seasons but I'm just tweaking the tactics around a bit to make it better :)

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I wasn't talking about the end of your comment,I was talking about how you started it.Top stop throwing my dummy out of the pram? oO)

It really isn't that kind of situation.That's what also started it off for me when you said that.

Righto, have it your way. You tell me to stop starting an argument yet you return with a more aggressive comment? I'm done anyway. Just a thought - stop taking petty comments so seriously, yeah.

Righto, have it your way. You tell me to stop starting an argument yet you return with a more aggressive comment? I'm done anyway. Just a thought - stop taking petty comments so seriously, yeah.

Please,you're the one that kicked me off.I was already calm until you came in with your idiotic comment.Don't need you to **** me off.

Petty comments my ****.

Ok mate whatever you say. Stop trying to make an argument out of nothing. I really wasn't trying to.

Stop it guys, the tactic i have made is not too good, but im going to keep tweaking it using max's tactical advice, it could help you also gibbard

Ok,I've started a quick game with Bordeaux and made a fluid,short passing,attacking 4-2-3-1 tactic with Gourcuff the playmaker and Chamakh the spearhead of the attacking moves.I've made Chalme and Tremoulinas attacking fullbacks that overlap my wingers Gouffran and Wendel down the wings,as well as track back to help out Ciani and Planus.I got Mahamadou Diarra in on loan from Real Madrid for the rest of the season to part Alou Diarra in the defensive midfield positions as well.

My targets are:
-To come within the top three of Ligue 1.
-To pass the group stages of the Champions League/or pass the last sixteen of the Europa League.
-To win at least one French domestic championship.

Here's my squad:

View attachment 51871