Season 1 over!

Reviews, comments, criticisms? Anything will help!

Is it the 20th title or 21st What are your plans for The next season's transfers ?

Is it the 20th title or 21st What are your plans for The next season's transfers ?

21st it is! I will be focusing on squad depth so no major splashes for big money signings this year! I feel my team is well placed to compete without having to spend big!

View attachment 379457

Salford,

Greater Manchester

I sat in my house along with Sir Alex and Beckham after a meeting with Larry and Sergey. They had set the initial budgets at 30 Mn for us and told us to generate more if needed by selling players. Our rivals had already strengthened up as we decided on our next transfer targets after we had already wrapped up 2 in April. Geoffrey Kondogbia and David Santon had arrived from Sevilla and Newcastle. Kondogbia could replace Fletcher as the back-up ball winning mid and Santon could provide able cover for Evra after Fabio came out worse after a foot injury. City had already signed Alaba while Liverpool had brought it Lamela.

After our failures in the Cup Competitions many big players had rejected us, some for money and other for joining Bayer or Barca. The silence was getting to me now and I finally spoke up. I don’t think we need to sign many players. 3-4 players should suffice and should plenty of depth to our team as we slowly move out the likes of Ferdinand and Carrick into coaching roles to which both Sir Alex and Becks agreed. After lots of brainstorming we drew up a Shortlist of players to chase and we cast a very narrow net because we didn’t want to be caught in the web of Negotiations.

Shortlist:

Defenders:

Montoya
Chalobah

Midfielders:

Andre Ayew
Wilshere
Will Hughes
Paul Pogba
M. Verrati

Forwards:

Son Heung Min
Lukaku

Joel is in talks with a Club legend for chairman Position :D

Transfer Diary

Transfers In:

G. Kondogbia

View attachment 380012

The young French Midfielder comes in from Sevilla for a bargain 8.5 mn after his new contract included a clause o the amount. Able to play at Central, Defensive mid as well as Central Back, 20 year old Kondogbia will be my back-up option and star future Central Midfielder.

A.Ayew

View attachment 380013

His versatility convinced me to sign him from under the nose of neighbors City for 15.5 Mn. Able to play anyside on left as well as in the center of the park, Ayew will be my jack of all trades. With good work-rate and ability to score goals I hope he becomes an integral part of the squad.

Ronaldinho

View attachment 380014

The Legend finally comes to Trafford. Although we have players in his position, I simply couldn’t resist to sign him at a bargain price of 3.8 Mn. His experience will help me tutor youngsters in my team and provide leadership in a long campaign.

M. Montoya

View attachment 380015

Another player I signed from under City’s nose, Montoya can play full-back and wing-back on either side providing me ample cover. He is more balanced as compared to Rafael and will provide more defensive stability on the right hand side of the pitch.

J.Wilshere

View attachment 380017

He is my marquee signing of the season and my successor to Carrick who I am looking to sell. His ability to play anywhere in the attacking half makes him a very important player and his penchant for scoring is underrated. I am hoping he and Kondogbia prove to be a destructive pair in future.

D.Santon

View attachment 380018

Santon was signed after successive injuries to young Fabio last season. Young and brilliant in attack, Santon seems a natural heir to Evra at left back with the veteran now showing signs of decline.

Transfers Out:

View attachment 380009

Antonio Valencia

Valencia was still one of the best in league but too many players ahead of him in the pecking order and a healthy sum of 20.5 Mn offered by Atl. Madrid saw him leave Old Trafford. His blistering pace will never be forgotten though.

View attachment 380010

Fabio

He was once touted to be better than his brother but lack of fitness saw him miss huge chunks of season for 3 years and thus saw him out to Granada for 9 Mn.

Pre-Season

View attachment 380556
A mixed pre-season for us as we defeated PSG while lost to Schalke. The 7-1 win was definitely the highlight but we will need improvement against high quality teams if we are to achieve our aims of the season.

----
August Update

View attachment 380573

Manchester United 1 (Ronaldinho 90’)

Tottenham 0 (-_-)

What a way to start the season. New signing and legendary Ronaldinho does it the Manchester United way by scoring in the 90th​ minute from outside the box. Tottenham pushed us to our brink throughout the match and showed us that the league won’t be easy this season. Good to start with a trophy in the bag.

----

View attachment 380574

Manchester United 2 (Fellaini 72’, Mata 85’)

Cardiff 0 (-_-)

A good performance against a stingy Cardiff side as they held us at bay for 72 minutes before the mad Belgium spurred us ahead. The defense is looking good but the attack especially the strikers are looking rusty as we are relying much on our midfield for our goals.

----

Stoke City 1 (Mitroglu 34’)

Manchester United 1 (Mata 87’)

We gained a point we didn’t deserve as Mata scored a brilliant goal in the 87th​ minute to salvage a point for us. Stoke has been one of our bogey teams with them always pushing is to the brink.

----

Manchester United 1 (Evans 10’)

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

Another game has passed without my strikers scoring and this profligacy will soon bite us in the *** I feel. Evans scored a good headed and orchestrated the defense well as we continued our good defensive performance to the season. Change in the strike force perhaps?

----

Table
View attachment 380576

Last edited:
September Update

View attachment 380586
Liverpool 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Persie 3’)

Finally a striker scores the goal for us as Van Persie slots in a goal from outside the box after some poor positioning by the Merseysiders. Apart from the goal it was a torrid affair with lots of fouls, yellow cards and some of the worst finishing ever seen.

----

Norwich 1 (Dorrans 77’)

Manchester United 4 (Santon 8’ Rooney 18’ (pen) 41’83’ (pen))

A very good performance as Rooney also gets ticking with a hat-trick. Carrow Road is not an easy place to be and the lads performed well. Santon began the rout and Rooney showed his best then after winning both the penalties and converting with aplomb.

----

Manchester United 3 (Evra 11’, Wilshere 48’, Rooney 67’)

Fulham 1 (Davies 75’)

The score line is flattering for Fulham as they grabbed an undeserved goal and we scored many less than we should have. Wilshere has proved an astute signing with his scoring and playmaking ability.

----

View attachment 380587

Metalist 1 (Souza 62’)

Manchester United 3 (Cleverly 66’, Hernandez 78’, Ronaldinho 88’)

I was worried when they got a goal as I had given rest to my regular starters but then Cleverly scored a clever goal before setting up Hernandez for the second. Ronaldinho then destroyed any chance of a comeback after cutting in from the left hand side and slotting it in the right corner.

----

View attachment 380588
Manchester United 3 (Wilshere 5’ (pen) 9’, Persie 89’)

Oldham 2 (Rooney 58’63’)

A terrible performance by De Gea and the defense as they almost took us to the extra-time as an inspired Adam Rooney scored two and looked on the verge of scoring the third every minute of the last 30. It took a Persie goal in the end to spare us blushes. Disappointed by the lads tonight.

----

Guys is anyone following this?

If anyone isn't no point updating...

October Update

View attachment 380674

Tottenham 1 (Soldado 30’)

Manchester United 4 (Persie 33’, Rafael 55’84’ Ronaldinho 77’)

A brilliant victory albeit an easy one after they had a man sent off. Soldado gave them the lead after Capoue was sent off before Persie equalized and then Rafael gave a glimpse of his brilliant finishing ability. He rounded off our victory with a curving shot from outside the box.

----

Reading 3 (Morrison 6’, Formica 59’, Ince 63’ (pen))

Manchester United 3 (Persie 13’, Kagawa 27’, Mata 56’)

Horrible defending and complacent midfield helped Reading claw back from 3-1 down. Jones gave away an easy penalty for the equalizer after some poor passing led to both the goals for the visitors. We need to start killing off the minnows.

----

Manchester United 3 (Persie 31’80’ (pen), Montoya 69’)

Wigan 1 (Beausejour 79’)

A decent victory against a struggling Wigan as Persie and Montoya led us to victory. Persie has been finding the net recently which is pleasing. Our wing-backs and Midfield continue to out-score our front line though.

----

View attachment 380676

Manchester United 3 (Ziegler O.G 13’, Evra 59’, Smalling 61’)

Hannover 3 (Diouf 32’86’, Huggi 93’)

A terrible defensive performance saw us give up a 2 goal lead and open up our Champions’ League group. Diouf was brilliant as he bullied Vidic and Co at the back, scoring twice and setting up the last one. We are again exposed in Europe showing our Naivety.

----

View attachment 380677

Hull Tigers 1 (Almohamady 90’)

Manchester United 4 (Ronaldinho 10’, Santon 20’ Hernandez 27’92’)

We are through to the quarter finals after an easy victory over Hull. Ronaldinho has certainly repaid all the money paid for him and more. He has been brilliant setting up and scoring important goals. Hernandez also scored twice but he will most probably leave in January.

----

Bobby Charlton Has took over 3 Glazer left wish they **** off :D