quit steam and login again to get updates. if you have online game option then you have full game ^^ its version 14.1.2 btw

I can't even launch the game because apparently the steam servers are too busy for my request.

Got the Dark Skin but no editor in tools

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

just noticed they added a "shop" where you can buy in-game money for REAL LIFE money...wtf...you can also buy lots of other things with real money like a new stadium/remove loan restrictions....

I just want editor, I'm concerned that because I paid ?25 for FM, that I won't receive the editor

gonna sound like such a nub, I preordered fm14 from greenmangaming, typed in the code for the beta (last week loll), is there something i have to do to get the full game now?

just noticed they added a "shop" where you can buy in-game money for REAL LIFE money...wtf...you can also buy lots of other things with real money like a new stadium/remove loan restrictions....

what's this called?

mine doesn't allow me to. There is an option but if I try to click it, nothing happens?

gonna sound like such a nub, I preordered fm14 from greenmangaming, typed in the code for the beta (last week loll), is there something i have to do to get the full game now?

I was having the same problem but if you go to gmg website and go to your games, then steam and click on fm 14 there should be 2 codes, your beta one and then underneath the retail one, they're both 3 sets of 5 digits

sounds like you havent updated the game yet, exit steam totally and fire it back up

When i click on downloads and then workshop my game just freezes...

I was having the same problem but if you go to gmg website and go to your games, then steam and click on fm 14 there should be 2 codes, your beta one and then underneath the retail one, they're both 3 sets of 5 digits
This section? still only the beta key :/

Yeah but it only works for FMC. And the in-game editor has been advertised by SI for some time now.