latest version now is 14.1.2 (the first full version)... those who are still on 14.1.1 you have to add the retail key to steam... i got mine from gmg and there are 2 keys there... the second is for retail... i just added the second key and game updated and i have the editor in tools

also, the dark skin is in steam workshop.. i understand that they want to promote the workshop, but I cannot understand why the dark skin wasn't with the update as usual... the **** workshop wont load in to game to install the skin, in just freezes the game
Did you get a second email from GMG or were both codes on the beta related email

whats wrong with just popping down your local Tesco to buy it like I will be doin after work today

no, in the mail it said "This is your BETA Key only" (which I did not pay attention at the time). log in your gmg account and there go to orders->games->steam games and you will see 2 keys besides Football Manager 2014 (the second key is the retail one)

i know it's odd, last year i bought it also from gmg and it was only one key and there was no need for his 2 keys hassle

no, in the mail it said "This is your BETA Key only" (which I did not pay attention at the time). log in your gmg account and there go to orders->games->steam games and you will see 2 keys besides Football Manager 2014 (the second key is the retail one)

i know it's odd, last year i bought it also from gmg and it was only one key and there was no need for his 2 keys hassle
Yea already seen that. In game now

Great - Time to start my "1 Team in every continent" game at the weekend... :)