yeah you do but when I logged into my account I had a second key waiting for me so if you haven't you'll want to get in touch with them to request one

I've noticed on FM official twitter page they are saying that it should automatically update if ordered from steam, but I ordered a digital copy from another site, so what do I do? There is no editor in my tools, my version is 14.1.1 and I can't access the downloads bit in the game.

I've noticed on FM official twitter page they are saying that it should automatically update if ordered from steam, but I ordered a digital copy from another site, so what do I do? There is no editor in my tools, my version is 14.1.1 and I can't access the downloads bit in the game.

Same problem :/ I have contacted the site where I bought it, but for some reason I doubt they are going to be much help :/

anyone not got a second code from gmg? im soo annoyed haha

okay so i got it, anyone else still having problems go to your games on gmg website and you should have two codes still annoyed that i didnt get an email saying instructions tho :/

Not happy still on 14.1.1 no option to update

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

anyone not got a second code from gmg? im soo annoyed haha

Yeah well, that could be one of the reasons they only have a 5.1 rating on trustpilot.com.

EDIT: Just checked, has dropped to 4.6 lol

Yeah well, that could be one of the reasons they only have a 5.1 rating on trustpilot.com.

lool thanks mersk ordered with them last time and went fine but not doing it again thanks again for help

FFS, why did I have to be so cheap just because it was ?10 less :( I should of just ordered through steam, but I don't fancy paying ?35 when I already have the game, albeit a pretty ****** up one. Secondly I have bf4 x2 plus COD x2 to pay for soon :/

Oh FFS. I've just realised the site I ordered from is Polish. I'm not racist, but I can't help think this is going to be a disaster.

For some reason I find sentences that begin with "I'm not racist, but" funny.

GMG is a great site and very trustworthy. I've been buying games from then for a while and I have never once regretted it. The support has been slow, but my few issues were sorted. The main issue people seem to have on trust pilot is refunds. Digital products have been, and continue to be a grey area when it comes to refunds. It is just how digital sales are. You can't really blame the companies. Only legitimate reason to get a refund is if a game has bugs galore and doesn't work as intended.

Edit: It says on the FM14 page on gmg, you will get a second key :)

Last edited: