L'Alba di Paolo Maldini - A Toddzy Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This certainly looks one of the better stories on the site, very good detail, will be following because I like it when people put an effort into the writing, and you deserve some credit back for the efforts ;)

Good result against Besiktas btw! :p

This certainly looks one of the better stories on the site, very good detail, will be following because I like it when people put an effort into the writing, and you deserve some credit back for the efforts ;)

Good result against Besiktas btw! :p

Thank you kindly mate :) I'm glad you like it and I hope you keep looking in from time to time :)

Chapter 4 - 'Do you even understand Paolo?'

Pirlo sensationally says NO to Chelsea!

In a deal that would of been the biggest of the summer, AC Milan's Andrea Pirlo today announced that he had said NO to the chance to play for Chelsea.

Current Chelsea gaffer Carlo Ancellotti reassured blues fans that he had a great relationship with Pirlo and that he would no doubt join Chelsea. Pirlo and Ancellotti spent many years together where they of course won the Champions League together, a trophey that is missing from Chelsea's cabinet.

But Pirlo announced today that he had rejected a move to Chelsea. He stated that Chelsea had offered him more money in hope of attracting in, but, his heart is with the Rossoneri and therefore will stay in Milan.

AC Milan have recently appointed former defender and club legend Paolo Maldini as manager. Rumours sparked in Italy that Maldini and the the AC Milan owner had fallen out over the deal for Pirlo.

But with Pirlo now rejecting the move, surely all that will be laid to one side now.

- - -
'Do you even understand this Paolo?'
'Silvio, Andrea is the heart of the team, why would you want to sell him?'
'The deal was worth £67million. When are we ever going to get an offer like that again?'
'Money is irrelevant Silvio. Pirlo shouldn't be for sale.'
'Paolo, I think we have to agree to disagree on this case.'
'I swear though, if you ever go behind my back again.'

*I walk out*

The meeting hadn't been as bad as I had expected. Silvio simply wanted to show me the news on Chelsea's website.

I Now though had to go and prepare the lads for the game against Palermo away. I knew this would be a tough one.

*Opens car and gets in*

As I drove away from the San Siro, I seen Silvio having a word with Andrea. I wonder what he was saying.

- - -

View attachment 92786

- - -

Please comment :wub:

Ok, for those who find the story hard to follow, I'll post updates every so often via this method your about so see below. But the main style will be the one I have adopted where it is written fictionally. I hope this will also contribute in more followers.

- - -

Games so far.

AC Milan 3-0 Cagliari

AS Roma 1-4 AC Milan

AC Milan 2-0 Genoa

Besiktas 1-3 AC Milan

- - -

Other news -

• Pirlo rejects move to Chelsea.
  • Milan sign Valder Di Salvo a First team coach (Update on this soon)
  • Next Games - Palermo (away), Napoli (away), Benfica (home), Catania (home)
- - -

- - -

Please comment and tell me what you think of these updates :wub:

Looking good so far :) Also, imo, it's a good idea you've implemented here -- using varying styles of writing to cater for different audiences. Keep it up :)

Looking good so far :) Also, imo, it's a good idea you've implemented here -- using varying styles of writing to cater for different audiences. Keep it up :)

Thnks man that's appreciated :) I hope you keep following!

i prefered old style as i prefer to look at just results and transfers and that and its harder this way but good luck

i prefered old style as i prefer to look at just results and transfers and that and its harder this way but good luck

Thanks for your feedback man, appreciated! If you follow then maybe you'll like the other update I'm prepared to do :) again though, thanks :)

One of the better stories on the site! I personally prefer the Maldiini Point of View approach, as it makes it more of a story, and I think that's the way it should be, but good to have occasionnal updates with scores, etc. Keep up the good work, I''ll be following!

One of the better stories on the site! I personally prefer the Maldiini Point of View approach, as it makes it more of a story, and I think that's the way it should be, but good to have occasionnal updates with scores, etc. Keep up the good work, I''ll be following!

That means a lot man thanks :) I'm glad some people are appreciating what I pit into it :) I hope you do keep following, should be several updates tonight!

I love this story. When you post your results can you put ther goalscorers for Milan aswell?

just saw this and I think its amazing :wub:

thanks man, means a lot! I hope you follow :wub:

Good im glad :) Again thanks!

I love this story. When you post your results can you put ther goalscorers for Milan aswell?

Yeh no problem, i'll do it next time I do my 4 game update :)

When will your next update be mate?

Lunch then update mate o in the next hour for sure :) I hope you comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.