L'Alba di Paolo Maldini - A Toddzy Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man, means a lot! I hope you follow :wub:

Good im glad :) Again thanks!

Yeh no problem, i'll do it next time I do my 4 game update :)

Lunch then update mate o in the next hour for sure :) I hope you comment!

Tell me a time and ill be here ;)
Sure ill comment mate, i look up to your story :)

Definatly One Of The Best Storie's On FM-Base Well Done Mate, The Layout Is So Easy To Read Aswell, Thanks For The Entertainment I Suppose :D

Definatly One Of The Best Storie's On FM-Base Well Done Mate, The Layout Is So Easy To Read Aswell, Thanks For The Entertainment I Suppose :D

Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

For those interested...Writing is now about to begin on new updates for ;

• Palermo, Catania, Benfica and Napoli games.
  • An update on the signing of Valter Di Salvo
  • 'The Neymar chase'.
Stick around to see these updates :)

Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

For those interested...Writing is now about to begin on new updates for ;

• Palermo, Catania, Benfica and Napoli games.
  • An update on the signing of Valter Di Salvo
  • 'The Neymar chase'.
Stick around to see these updates :)

Di Salvo i get him on all my saves he is a good coach, why not try to get Baldini ?

Chapter 5 - 'The fallen 9 men.'

*Gently closes door.*

'Hey lads heads up, the chances are coming and we're all over them. Its only 0-0. If you keep playing the way you are, your going to knock in 3 in this second half, I can feel it. Now, C'mon!'

Never at that point would I have expected what would happen in this 2nd half. We were literally, Cruising. I left last from the changing room with Mauro just before me.'

'Paolo, Silvio phoned me today.'
'Hmm, what was it he wanted?'
'He told me that you and I were to start looking at Valter Si Salvo.'
'Valter, the guy who coached in Madrid under Capello?'

*We begin walking up the steps, its becoming harder to make out Mauro due to the noise.*

'Yeh, but he was known for trying to..'

*I cut him off. unable to here what he was saying, I assumed it wa going to be positive before he finished.*

'I'll phone him after the game, we'll talk about contracts then.'

The second half started slowly before we witnessed the first of 2 decisions that would change the game. Taddei, already on a card, slid in late and fouled Miccoli. I shook my head knowing what was about to happen, he was going to be sent off. Taddei on his knees now turned to the referee, hoping for some sort of forgiveness.

*Referee stands directly infront of Taddei. He looks up. The referee reaches into his pocket and produces a yellow, followed by a red before pointing the the tunnel.*

None of the player crowded the referee, it wa the right decision. I Moved from the dug-out to greet Taddei as he strolled off towards the dug-out.

'Hey, head up, it happens.'

I rubbed his hair before re-taking my seat in the dug-out next to Mauro. But i wasn't there for long as 6 minutes later, Gennaro Gattuso picked up his 2nd yellow card and was also given hi marching orders.

*I slam the side of the dug-out in frustration.*

This time though I didn't get up to console Gattuso. I expected far better from my leader.

'What an idiot Mauro.'
'Shouldn't we change the formation, now that we only have 9 men?'
'No, we have to go for it, regardless of players on the pitch.'

And we did, but to no avail. In the 89th minute, we were struck with more bad luck. As Edinson Cavani picks up the ball on the right wing, he beats Thiago Silva before dropping the ball into the back post. Felipe misses his header and young Uruguayan Abel Hernandez knocks the ball past Abbitati. We had fallen with 9 men.

*Slams the door.*

In contrast to half time, I was now angry with the team. None of them could look at me.

'What was that? Roderigo, Gennaro, your 2 of the most experianced players in the side! Why are you throwing yourself into tackles like that on a booking?! Its ridiculas, use your common sense! Lads you have to raise it next week in Naples, otherwise, you know Napoli won't hold back and take the 3 points. I'll leave my rant here before I say something I regret, but trust me guys I'm far from happy today. Go home, relax, and be prepared for a shift in training tomorrow.'

They left, still head down. I believe my message had got through to them.

- - -

Mauro and I pulled up the San Siro, around 12.01 AM, we'd agreed to meet Silvio over the discussion of hiring Valter Di Salvo. He was a free agent, no money would have to be paid to a club. Win win surely.

'Paolo, Mauro...Meet Valter.'
- - -

View attachment 93611

- - -

Please comment. Valter Di Salvo update to follow soon!:wub:

Im So Hooked On This Story It's Amazing, Your A Skilled Writer Mate, And I Agree We Wan't More !! Lol, Valter Di Salvo Is Definatly A Great Coach And He's Italian, Im Looking Forward To 'The Neymar Chase', Keep It Up Dude :D

Im So Hooked On This Story It's Amazing, Your A Skilled Writer Mate, And I Agree We Wan't More !! Lol, Valter Di Salvo Is Definatly A Great Coach And He's Italian, Im Looking Forward To 'The Neymar Chase', Keep It Up Dude :D

Tbh, The Neymar chase will be the last instalment of the list above as the games will be done first. But, I'm glad your enjoying my story so much its a great incentive to keep writing it :)

Chapter 6 - 'The Arrival of Di Salvo'

'Valter, it's a pleasure to finally meet you..'

*I extend a hand to Valter, he accepts and returns a smile.*

'And you, Paolo. It's good to finally be back in Italy.'
'It's good to have you back.'

*Silvio rudely interupts*

'So Paolo, we have the contract here, we only need yourself, and Mauro to sign it. This is just to say that you agree that you want him to work here in your backroom staff etc.'
'Mauro and I would like to read them over. Understand what Valter's role will be in the club...'

*I take the contract from Silvio's hand. He seem's angry with my comment.*

'Ok, so, Valter, you'll be a new first team coach, yes?'
'Yes. That is what I would like to do for this club.'

*I sign the contract, followed by Mauro. Silvio bursts out with joy.*

'It's agreed then! Valter Di Salvo is the new First Team Coach along with Franco Baldini.'
'Valter, why don't Mauro and I show you around?'

- - -
It had been a long day. It was great to finally relax and lie in bed with the joy of my own thoughts on things.

*Bzzzz, Bzzzz, Bzzzzz*

'Ruud, it's 3.27 AM, what is it?'
'Paolo, I've found a kid from Brazil. His name is Neymar, he's 17. Boy of boy will you like him.'
'Ok, ok. If you have a tape I'll look at it in the morning.'

*I hang up.*

Neymar? It didn't even ring any bells. From my trip to Brazil to meet Dentinho, nobody even mentioned him. But right now I had to look forward to the Napoli game and less on signings. This was a big game, I could only hope the players understood that....
- - -

View attachment 93674
View attachment 93675 View attachment 93676

- - -

Please comment :wub: Napoli game + Benfica game soon to follow!

Nice mate.. it's good because it is like a cliff hanger on what will happen :)
Do you think mine is okay now?

Nice mate.. it's good because it is like a cliff hanger on what will happen :)
Do you think mine is okay now?

I'm trying to leave each one so readers feel the need to read on haha! I'll pop in and have a look now mate :)

I'm trying to leave each one so readers feel the need to read on haha! I'll pop in and have a look now mate :)

Okay i will publish it now as it is all text :)

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Btw mate where are you in league?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Update mate?

Okay i will publish it now as it is all text :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Btw mate where are you in league?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Update mate?

Soon just going to write it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.