Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson has faith in his ability

Hang on a minute, You sale went through after the transfer window, MR hodgson will need time to sort out the squad, like a summer, not 4 weeks in November,

WHo to say Roy isn't going to go on until he is 70, no unheard of you know.

Quite frankly scott, I don't trust him with money. Every player we've been linked with that has been related to as a Hodgson target since the takeover has been wank. The likes of SWP and Carlton Cole, you're not telling me they're the kind of players a club with top 4 ambitions should be looking to sign?

Why do you think Commolli has been brought in? Because i think it's insurance for if Roy is still here, he doesn't make the january transfer window a disaster for the club. Since Commolli's been here, the standard of player linked with us has been so much better, and what's even greater, is there young and not reached their potential yet.

I think Zeb sums Hodgson and the whole situation up pretty well tbh.

Isn't it strange how only opposition fans are saying he is right for the job? :S They haven't had to put up with watching drab performances week in week out.

Firstly,
His name is Poulsen, Don't have a clue were you got Poulden from, unless its a typing error, In witch, I apologise.

Secondly,
Yes we needed a good winger, But we also needed a decent midfielder, without Raoul + Poulsen we would only have Gerrard, Lucas and Shelvey.

Alonso was never replaced really, and that's why we got Raoul, Attacking minded.

We had to sell Mascherano for 18million, We was in like 280million debt, Do you actually think we had a choice?

PS: .

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
8. No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.
Kind of my pet hate, Sorry <3

I just have to say that I think this post is hilarious since you complain about him misspelling Poulsen and then you go on about "Raoul"? I'm guessing you mean Raul Meireless? :)

About his away stats tho, in premier league

1997/98 – Blackburn Rovers - 5 Away wins – Finished 6th
1998/99 – Blackburn Rovers – 0 Away wins – Sacked when 20th
2007/08 – Fulham – 3 Away wins – Finished 17th
2008/09 – Fulham – 3 Away wins – Finished 7th
2009/10 – Fulham – 1 Away win – Finished 12th
2010/11 – Liverpool – 1 Away win – Currently 9th (Is this 2 now? After Villa? Unsure about this one)

I don't think we should expect much better tho, if we look at his average win rating in his career.

Roy-Full-career.jpg

As you can see he is on course for a good season by his standards. Of course he is satisfied

haha knew someone would post that in here. He does make me laugh does Roy, a bit of me does feel sorry for him. I don't think he quite realises what's just come out of his mouth sometimes.

Reckon Rafa might come back? He is close to getting the sack at Inter and surely if we lose a few more games Woy is off.

We can all dream.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

About the same position I'd say Jack. O'Neill is not the man for the Liverpool job either.

Pretty much said all this before he was appointed. Seems like the media (bar the clueless blerts like Winter) are actually seeing the Emperor has no clothes. What's vaguely amusing is seeing Mr.Hodgson seeming to have lost his amazing talent to keep on at least the media's good side.

Problem NESV will have is who will be a good replacement. I honestly can't think of a candidate who is available right now who I'd have confidence in to replace Mr.Hodgson.

Unai Emery, Rafael Benitez, Andre Villas Boas even Kenny Dalglish (for the short term).

Reckon Rafa might come back? He is close to getting the sack at Inter and surely if we lose a few more games Woy is off.

We can all dream.

That would be terrible.

His time at Liverpool had run it's course.
Nobody, except Mascherano, believed in him anymore and why would we want a manager that didn't even last 6 months at Inter, a team that has some of the best players in the world and won everything last season?

Liverpool 0 - 0 Utrecht

Just one word is needed to describe that match. - BORING!
Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Pacheco is not a winger, he's were Cole plays, and Cole's ****...Drop Cole if you have cahones.

Jurgen Klopp?

That was a shockingly bad match. Even thou Liverpool were already qualified, they should have atleast tried to win and do somethind. Watching paint dry was better than that match.

I'm amazed some people actually think he did a bad job at Fulham. Ridiculous.

The really sad thing, above all else, is that some Liverpool fans still believe that Rafa was great and would have him back. Roy is sadly an improvement over Benitez, but that is saying very little. Both played Kuyt on the right wing, despite the fact he can't cross, has no pace, and is as creative as a brick. Both played Lucas in a holding role despite his complete inability to tackle (incidentally has anyone else noticed how well Spearing has been playing when he has had the chance, but does he get to start in the league???). Both of them would rather play Carra at right back than give a chance to a player like Kelly or Darby. Grrrrr, makes me mad.

Who is this Klopp you speak of? Dortmund manager by any chance?#
I want a young, attacking manager with fresh ideas in the mould of Guardiola (note to trolls: that isn't me saying i want guardiola, though i'd love him at Liverpool, it just isn't realistic)

I mean, Pacheco comes on for Ecclestone, and gets shoved on left wing - out of position, and still looks fairly promising, what does this kid have to do to get a break?

The really sad thing, above all else, is that some Liverpool fans still believe that Rafa was great and would have him back. Roy is sadly an improvement over Benitez, but that is saying very little. Both played Kuyt on the right wing, despite the fact he can't cross, has no pace, and is as creative as a brick. Both played Lucas in a holding role despite his complete inability to tackle (incidentally has anyone else noticed how well Spearing has been playing when he has had the chance, but does he get to start in the league???). Both of them would rather play Carra at right back than give a chance to a player like Kelly or Darby. Grrrrr, makes me mad.

Spearing's ****.

Kelly should play over Johnson. He's top notch.

I'm amazed some people actually think he did a bad job at Fulham. Ridiculous.
Then take him for free. He'll be a perfect manager for a second division team. We'll even throw Poulsen and Konchesky in it to sweeten the deal.