Manchester United Vs Arsenal (Monday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us winning this , when was the last time we managed an away win at any of the top four.

As much as I'd love to be proved wrong Im going to say 2-0 united.

If it was at Emirates, we would probably lose.
But our away form has been rather impressive this season so I reckon we have a good shout in this one. Would be happy with at least a point.

Will go for 2-1 to us, Nasri scoring early before Nani pulls United level before Walcott scores late to win it :)

Would prefer to see an Arsenal win because I like Arsenal but I believe United will win this 2-1.

Tough match, I personally think we're going to lose but an Arsenal win wouldn't surprise me either.

Arsenal fans talking about their away form but our home form is good as well,only one draw at OT.

The team I would like to win is Arsenal, but I can't see them winning it.

2-0 United.

I'm gonna be boring and go 0-0 although I seriously hope we give them a lesson.

thinking of putting a tenner on park to score a couple
confident that we can win this game 3-0 united

The game will be draw

i also heard ... Arsenal have not scored more than one league goal at Old Trafford for 26 years.

i dream for this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73IT9Z3H93c"]YouTube - Man Utd 6 - Arsenal 1(TRASHING!!!)[/ame]

realistically i will go for 3-2 to United

That's the third or fourth time I have seen you post that *****. all it does is highlight united scoring late in games. in all them games bar the Sheff Wednesday game the right number of minutes was player. Get over it.

2-0 to united. Berbatov to score both.

Sorry, I know this is a late response, but firstly, I've posted that link twice now (in two completely separate threads, and some way apart) - just thought it was an amusing article and coming from you, I'd hardly call it posting *****... I also disagree with the rest of that but whatever.

Anyway, Berbatov is too slow to make a real impact against us I think - maybe he'll play this "deeper role" and actually be amazing through not doing anything, then missing a load of good opportunities when our defence screws up, so you can praise him to the sky for scoring in about three games this season (Y).

Sorry, I know this is a late response, but firstly, I've posted that link twice now (in two completely separate threads, and some way apart) - just thought it was an amusing article and coming from you, I'd hardly call it posting *****... I also disagree with the rest of that but whatever.

Anyway, Berbatov is too slow to make a real impact against us I think - maybe he'll play this "deeper role" and actually be amazing through not doing anything, then missing a load of good opportunities when our defence screws up, so you can praise him to the sky for scoring in about three games this season (Y).

It is **** and you know it, If you actually ever checked anything, the minutes have proven to be correct, hence the city game, just idiotic fans have no idea.. It is *****, it is from the Daily Mail....

Right the top Prem scorer off at your peril, he has played the Deeper role, when Wayne was out, now he is the up top man.He will kick ****.. Just like he has when he played that Arole this season. the only bad performance in that role has been the Valencia game, but you get your stuff from the Daily Mail, so what should I expect.

Hoping 10-0 for Uniteds fans singing in a Scottish accent at Ibrox, and Evra's unproffesional comments leading up to the game, realistically maybe a 2/3-1 Arsenal.

It is **** and you know it, If you actually ever checked anything, the minutes have proven to be correct, hence the city game, just idiotic fans have no idea.. It is *****, it is from the Daily Mail....

Right the top Prem scorer off at your peril, he has played the Deeper role, when Wayne was out, now he is the up top man.He will kick ****.. Just like he has when he played that Arole this season. the only bad performance in that role has been the Valencia game, but you get your stuff from the Daily Mail, so what should I expect.

Oh right yeah, sorry. When he scored 5 against a Blackburn side which almost literally rolled over to be pleasured by SAF.

He's a lazy so and so. At full pace, he's still slower than a mule. All i'm saying is that I'm more worried about Rooney finding some form, and Park finding space and working hard like he usually does than about Berbatov really threatening us. We have a poor defence, but not that poor.

Oh right yeah, sorry. When he scored 5 against a Blackburn side which almost literally rolled over to be pleasured by SAF.

He's a lazy so and so. At full pace, he's still slower than a mule. All i'm saying is that I'm more worried about Rooney finding some form, and Park finding space and working hard like he usually does than about Berbatov really threatening us. We have a poor defence, but not that poor.

Rolled over for us, thats the most stupid thing i have ever heard, we just out played them, and where sensational that day.....

Right him off at your Peril... Just when he scores/ Plays well, expect an battering.

Nice PM

Status
Not open for further replies.