Manchester United Vs Arsenal (Monday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right the top Prem scorer off at your peril, he has played the Deeper role, when Wayne was out, now he is the up top man.He will kick ****.. Just like he has when he played that Arole this season. the only bad performance in that role has been the Valencia game, but you get your stuff from the Daily Mail, so what should I expect.
Of his 11 goals this season 8 have come in 2 games. Meaning his other 3 have come in the other 12 games he has played, hardly a great strike rate.

Not saying he isn't good on his day, but I don't see him as the biggest threat.

This will be a pivotal match in this season, IMO.

Of his 11 goals this season 8 have come in 2 games. Meaning his other 3 have come in the other 12 games he has played, hardly a great strike rate.

you missed the fact that he actually players better when rooney plays behind him, like at blackburn. If ther was no rooney I'd agree. But rooney at 10 is going to drop into your midfield and cause you all sorts of ****

Berba has scored in 5 different games this season compare that to Tevez's 6 an Drogba's 4. (Till Blackburn game)

M8tys, please, only one winner here that's going to be United, they will pound Arsenal into the dirt, Give'm the old rough'n tumble and Arsenal start crying like little children, like the spoilt little foreign brats they are, they b appealing for everything to the ref lmao. That's how it's done with Arsenal put them under constant pressure and there goalie bottles it big styley, simples, u'll c all u douters :)

M8tys, please, only one winner here that's going to be United, they will pound Arsenal into the dirt, Give'm the old rough'n tumble and Arsenal start crying like little children, like the spoilt little foreign brats they are, they b appealing for everything to the ref lmao. That's how it's done with Arsenal put them under constant pressure and there goalie bottles it big styley, simples, u'll c all u douters :)
you do realise we have foreign players on our side. Stop talking nonsense. We have to play at our best, make no mistake about that.

you missed the fact that he actually players better when rooney plays behind him, like at blackburn. If ther was no rooney I'd agree. But rooney at 10 is going to drop into your midfield and cause you all sorts of ****
Fair enough, I haven't seen any United games so I didn't really know.
Still, I think Rooney and Nani are much bigger threats than Berba.

Fair enough, I haven't seen any United games so I didn't really know.
Still, I think Rooney and Nani are much bigger threats than Berba.
rooney is easily the biggest threat, but i think people are downplaying berbatov, perhaps dangerously so.

We should come out playing 4-4-2, but with rooney dropping off, this will give us men in midfield, but so many options on the counter

2-0 United. (Fletcher and Rooney)
Can see Nasri just dissapearing from the game after an earlier Paul Scholes cruncher ;)

Got a sneaky feeling that Arsenal are gonna get hammered.

4 - 1 United

united FTW

btw, this is totally unbias XD

no it's not, clearly by the was you said United FTW, it shows that you think United is the best team by saying FTW. How is that unbiased? Seriously?

More on topic, I think a 2-2 draw for me :)

I reckon it'll be a great game but i cant see us winning. 2-2 draw

I would like to say an Arsenal win, but really I can see this being a close game, depends on who peforms on the day. I think this is the game that either RVP or Rooney will start their season in style. I reckon if 1 of those 2 starts to find form, they will win the game for their team

no it's not, clearly by the was you said United FTW, it shows that you think United is the best team by saying FTW. How is that unbiased? Seriously?

Clearly a tongue-in-cheek comment.

Oh right yeah, sorry. When he scored 5 against a Blackburn side which almost literally rolled over to be pleasured by SAF.

He's a lazy so and so. At full pace, he's still slower than a mule. All i'm saying is that I'm more worried about Rooney finding some form, and Park finding space and working hard like he usually does than about Berbatov really threatening us. We have a poor defence, but not that poor.
sorry i have to pull you up on this. berbatov actually covers more ground per match than Tevez did for us. and he wont play a deeper role, have you been watching united this season? Rooney will, Berbatov will play further forwards, where he is at his most dangerous, rather than the deeper role when Hernandez plays (hence the lack of goals then)

'Slow' forwards are overlooked when it comes to covering distance during matches.

Surprisingly, the player in our team who has covered the most ground on average per game is Crouch. I expected it to be someone like Modric or Bale, but I'm not completely surprised given how deep he drops to link play to midfield.

Your an idiot.

Anyway, Arsenals away form has been great this season, I would be highly suprised if they got 'hammered', so I can't see them losing tbh, and if they do, it will be 2-0 or less, not 1000-0 as some of the united fans seem to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.