Hehe))) My Real Madrid definitely likes this tactic :)

rm33.jpg

rm35.jpg
Nice. your starting line up?

anybody tried this tactic without the likes of man utd and real madrid.

Great plug and play tactic with the big boys, especailly with the likes if united if you like to use wingers. I'm thrid season with united and it's working right off the bat, even has RVP hitting some form again.

Ouchhh))) I just smashed Atletico 0-5 and Barca 6-0 ^^)

hrm11.jpg

hrm22.jpg

hey Pipa

can you tell me your starting 11 (which side which wingers are on/how you play them)

and how the goals are scored?

thanks

Trying with Watford with a strong team in championship and nowhere near dominating! Barnsley just outplayed me at home

Tweaked the defence a bit in 5 games conceded 3, 2 of which were wonder strikes from 25 yards....plus only given away 5 CCCs all together in those 5 games

10 games with my tweak for not top teams and the results are:
W - 7
D - 2
L - 1

GF - 22
GA - 8

The game I lost in I had 6 CCCs and they had 1...... so yeah that was ridiculous, talking of CCCs here are the averages.

CCCs for =46
CCCs against = 10

So in those games I was averaging 4.6 CCCs for me and only 1 against...... not bad going, onto the Premiership

Say ur tweaks man, im as underdog, and not going that well with normal version :)

Erm was pretty simple change DL and DR to support, remove get further forward on their player instructions

Remove more risky passes from the CBs and DM on player instructions and also add shorter passing on the DMs player instructions!

Let me know how it goes

So many tactics with wingers lately on this forum, can your next one be with IF please mate?

TheCoon will test this with randomly promoted team in norwegian Tippeliga in 2019.

TheCoon was here....

ignore my last post got into prem and now getting destroyed!

Created 2 CCCs in 3 games in the prem..... done with this game if you dont play with a top team you aint winning anything