Hey man, this tactic looks great and I will be trying it tomorrow on a new Liverpool save.
I was just wondering though, is it set to control/attacking? And if you are 1-0 or 2-1 up and you want to sit back a bit, do you have another tactic to switch to? Or what changes do you advise making?
Cheers

Waste Time Version has been added.

Hey man, this tactic looks great and I will be trying it tomorrow on a new Liverpool save.
I was just wondering though, is it set to control/attacking? And if you are 1-0 or 2-1 up and you want to sit back a bit, do you have another tactic to switch to? Or what changes do you advise making?
Cheers

I've added waste time version.

why? SS worked for me...

Sure, mate if you think something else would work more efficient you should go for it.

Last edited:
I've just finished my first season at Tottenham been using V3 :)

tott77f.png

What about the trainings? Which one do you use?

Hmm...looking good. I will try tomorrow, when i get back from work.

So, this is your best creation with normal formation and wingers.

Finished my 2nd season with V3 in Sporting CP:

League
View attachment 346792

Champions League
View attachment 346791

League table
View attachment 346790

My current squad
View attachment 346789

Some stats
View attachment 346788

That's it! We almost did a surprise to Real Madrid by winning them 4-0 but they quickly scored and ruined my dream hahah
I was thinking to start using Unreal updates next season, but I don't know... Do you think it's worth it? Or do I just keep going with this one? I really like this one though. I think that if we built a good squad, this tactic can become really 'Monstruous'! But i have no idea if Unreal can be really really more efficient than this one. What do you think TFF9? :)

CCC and Shots are up there, but sometimes just can't score.

Finished my 2nd season with V3 in Sporting CP:

League
View attachment 664973

Champions League
View attachment 664976

League table
View attachment 664977

My current squad
View attachment 664980

Some stats
View attachment 664983

That's it! We almost did a surprise to Real Madrid by winning them 4-0 but they quickly scored and ruined my dream hahah
I was thinking to start using Unreal updates next season, but I don't know... Do you think it's worth it? Or do I just keep going with this one? I really like this one though. I think that if we built a good squad, this tactic can become really 'Monstruous'! But i have no idea if Unreal can be really really more efficient than this one. What do you think TFF9? :)

diogovivas8, I already described possible advantage it has above Unreal and you've seen how it works. You just plug it and smashed the league and similar can be achieved with almost every top 3-4 club in every league. You no need to rebuild the team and you can use one tactic all the way.

Using Unreal requires much more attention from you. You must be ready to use all 3 tactics during the match and make decision when to use Overload every match. Also you need heavily rebuild your team but at final you'll be rewarded with more consistent results.

Last edited:
TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

There're a lot of changes: Formation/TIs/PIs/Duties

Could you add required key attributes TFF9?

You can take it from Unreal. It will be the same for all positions expect wingers. For winger you need typical wingers.

Last edited:
how much better is v4 compared to v3 cause i was about to start a save with v3

and would you play neymar on left or right? he's either footed, do you think he'd work there

I'm going to stick with v3, I've never been a fan of ML and MR Wingers.

The V4 is just sensational good. Going so great so far with my Sheffield Wednesday.