I started new save at Swansea and it looks very good so far :)

Last edited:
10 games with my tweak for not top teams and the results are:
W - 7
D - 2
L - 1

GF - 22
GA - 8

The game I lost in I had 6 CCCs and they had 1...... so yeah that was ridiculous, talking of CCCs here are the averages.

CCCs for =46
CCCs against = 10

So in those games I was averaging 4.6 CCCs for me and only 1 against...... not bad going, onto the Premiership

Can you post the tactic with your tweaks??

Theres no point Arrow sorry when I got promoted to Prem I got destroyed

I find the tactic awesome, if u expect a tactic to beat teams when u got poor players then it wouldn't be realistic anyway!

The tactic seems awesome for big teams got to say that, and they arent poor players average players against other average players getting battered ha

Hi all, thanks for sharing this! Just a note: why play with deep defensive line and off side trap??? doesn't make sense

Just beat Deportivo 6-1 as Real Madrid. (Yes I know I am Real Madrid but I need a big team to get me into FM again, I'm getting to frustrated with smaller teams)

I got Pogba for £22M (he was unsettled) so I just grabbed him straight away even though I didn't need him with midfield boasting the likes of Modric and Toni Kroos, but Pogba is performing better than both of them.

Hi all, thanks for sharing this! Just a note: why play with deep defensive line and off side trap??? doesn't make sense

this keeps the defenders compact and are able to work together better whilst watching each other positions, even though the D-line is deep sometimes your defender will move out of position leaving your other defender exposed to quick one on one with there striker

this keeps the defenders compact and are able to work together better whilst watching each other positions, even though the D-line is deep sometimes your defender will move out of position leaving your other defender exposed to quick one on one with there striker

Every day learn something new...thanks.

This tactic must be underestimated TFF9! I played with it in mid season, and first 5 games: 5 won, 19 goals scored, and just 3 conceded! The way players play reminds me another great tactic of you: the good old Pure Insanity! Good job, mate :)

hey what's training before the season start and when it starts

View attachment 347689started using since that blue line.. And what can I say? It's been Insane! First 10 matches, 10 won, scored at least 3 goals every match! Used V1 in all of them because if ain't broke don't fix it! If some day this tactic stops working I will definetly try V2, great work TFF9!! :)

Been using this tactic with Napoli for a season and a half now and it's working like a charm. In my first season i finished third in the league but won the cup. I also got through to the semi's in the CL. This season I'm in the cup final once again and on course for a nearly unbeaten title. I'm also nearly through to the quarter-finals in the CL. Higuain has been an absolute beast aswell. So all in all a very good tactic!