nice squad mate but for this to work you would need players like your Ander Herrera to suit all 4 of the DLP roles, I'm after him myself but I need 23 million to snap him up :(

I'll update the thread later on which attributes to get for certain players
:( So sad

I am curious as to know, how many guys here know about the transfer glitch in the game. Using that you can get Herrera for free.

You'll struggle at the beginning with that team no matter the tactic. Not because of the quality, but because of the team cohesiveness. I see you're in 2015 but still, they can't be very gelled. Go into your assistants profile, reports (top right) and then team talk feedback. The second line under team morale, what does it say?

You'll struggle at the beginning with that team no matter the tactic. Not because of the quality, but because of the team cohesiveness. I see you're in 2015 but still, they can't be very gelled. Go into your assistants profile, reports (top right) and then team talk feedback. The second line under team morale, what does it say?
Ryan Giggs believe our current player have attained a good level of understanding

Ryan Giggs believe our current player have attained a good level of understanding

Quite surprised it's at that level! I'd still have match training at team work for a couple of months or so to get it higher.

I am curious as to know, how many guys here know about the transfer glitch in the game. Using that you can get Herrera for free.

same here mate, I think there was a tactic thread about getting players for £0 but they wouldn't post the information because SI would fix it

how do you check Team Cohesion within the squad? all these years playing FM and I still have no clue ;)

how do you check Team Cohesion within the squad? all these years playing FM and I still have no clue ;)

Do what I told goal2581999. Can't remember what each one is, but the best is something like "the players are willing to die for each other". That needs a squad that has been together for a while though. Strong understanding is good as well.

So train them in their roles then

only the attributes first mate don't train them as the role itself until they reach a certain age of maybe 27 above.

I always train there attributes until they hit the ( for me ) blue colour of 16 then switch to another attribute to train on that's about 15 to get it to 16

Do what I told goal2581999. Can't remember what each one is, but the best is something like "the players are willing to die for each other". That needs a squad that has been together for a while though. Strong understanding is good as well.

this is what I do mate, I think also tutors are a good way to help players come together better and to understand the language a lot better.

but I'm sure somewhere I read that you can check the team Cohesion after the match through reports, especially if you have none speaking English players

same here mate, I think there was a tactic thread about getting players for £0 but they wouldn't post the information because SI would fix it

Dude I know the method. You can sign any player as long as the selling club is willing to negotiate.

Dude I know the method. You can sign any player as long as the selling club is willing to negotiate.

yeah that's the one but I think I got something wrong the last time I tried it because it didn't work

this is what I do mate, I think also tutors are a good way to help players come together better and to understand the language a lot better.

but I'm sure somewhere I read that you can check the team Cohesion after the match through reports, especially if you have none speaking English players

During a game, go into your assistants analysis, tells you about players who haven't settled in, players who are struggling with the language barrier.

is this what you mean mate View attachment 359922?

Iv'e never used this way before I thought it was something else ;)