is this what you mean mate View attachment 635754?

Iv'e never used this way before I thought it was something else ;)

Yep that's the one. The team cohesion general training and the teamwork match training both improve it, but it does change slowly. I wouldn't use for example team cohesion for too long, as the players won't get much proper training!

"Short is the main tactic then if your assistant recommends to play Direct then use the Direct one during game play."

- hello, can someone say where i see, that my assistent recommends me, to play with direct pass? you mean the weekly team report?

"Short is the main tactic then if your assistant recommends to play Direct then use the Direct one during game play."

- hello, can someone say where i see, that my assistent recommends me, to play with direct pass? you mean the weekly team report?

no during the match, there should be a pop up bubble on the top right during the game

Using this tactic I feel like the Ai. Just beat Chelsea 3-1 with spurs 1st season. I had 2 shots on target to their 13....... Revenge is mine for all the times the ai's done that to me

Do what I told goal2581999. Can't remember what each one is, but the best is something like "the players are willing to die for each other". That needs a squad that has been together for a while though. Strong understanding is good as well.
LOL , die for each other

I never use OI for any of my tactics, I believe this could expose your player out of position but I do understand it can sometimes be good.

give it a go though it could be beneficial

Using this tactic I feel like the Ai. Just beat Chelsea 3-1 with spurs 1st season. I had 2 shots on target to their 13....... Revenge is mine for all the times the ai's done that to me

it's great isn't it beating them bogey teams :)

on my threads SS section I hammered Chelsea 4-0 and they only had 2 shots and 1 on target :)

but revenge is sweat because I played Man City and they won me in the first game away but at home though I used my Direct tactic and won them 2-0 without them having a sniff at goal :)

Soo good (like KFC) tactic , even better than any others for 14.3.1 XD Sport Interactive suck balls strongest in history ;)

U lost 0-5 :|
Unfortunately like u see ;) This edition of FM make me crazy, after last patch is so ****... Is there any way to get back to previous patch and wouldn't struggle with crashgames :( ? Pleassse some message to priv.