Nezza, I'm in deep deep trouble with this tactic, mate.

this is strange stuff :p
i was going to test this in my juventus save, but seeming i salashed lots of cash on decent wingers (Sterling, Garcia) and already had Giovinco performing top notch, it forced me to delay it for a new save :/ i did try it t osee how it was looking, and i quite like the idea. to bad you cant have everything in this game :p My 5 strikers all unhappy rotating on the 1 spot, and Tevez i cant get rid of becasue of his wages, and he hates me personalyl now after a few talks. Im Gaal, i refuse to let the players call the shoots :p

So far i found in new patch that PA has not much to say for goalscoring rating for strikers.

Tevez is 5 stars and he scores less than Gabbiadini (3stars) wich is my top scorer infront of Berardi (3 stars atm pot 5).
the other two, well let's say they are as dangerouse infront of goal as Sami hypia trying a bicycle kick :p

i would like see your tactic made by wingers or full Mid that not seem so nice even i havent tryed it :p i lost ur old one New_Order was one of best in this forum so far

i would like see your tactic made by wingers or full Mid that not seem so nice even i havent tryed it :p i lost ur old one New_Order was one of best in this forum so far

yeah, new order the best ) my forward 4 years in a row win the best striker in europe )
wingers- fireee ))
defense to make more powerful