Post your real life fustrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PE was compulsory for me too, had to do the full course too. Such a waste of 3 hours lesson time.

Exactly, we could be getting on with another GCSE that will actually help us advance in life.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I'm glad you made this thread.

I'm sick to the back teeth of these idiotic student protesters who decided to make things violent.

You made my journey home from work an hour longer than it should be and now I can't go out tonight with my girlfriend, we were going to go to the Christmas market in Manchester square but no. You have to be rowdy and block everything off.

You want people to take you lot seriously. But then you turn to riots and angry protests? It was ok when it was peaceful, but no, some stupid idiot had to throw a fire extinguisher off a roof.

Thanks for making my day with your childish idiotic protests that everyone is now getting tired of. Why ask for people to take a pledge seriously when all you do is act like spoilt children.

They should lock all the students up who were violent, and give them a criminal record so they cant get a job. Then ban them from Uni forever. See how they like it.

Another thing I don't understand is why are they even acting shocked, when the majority of the students taking part voted for our current government?

After all, Mr Lapdog Clegg was sooooooooooo promising wasn't he? Morons.

Even though I'm about 5 years from Uni I agree with you that if they were sensible about this maybe people would have listened to them.
Reminds me of Mascherano throwing his toys out the pram because he wanted to go to Barca

RE is a far more pointless GCSE :p

Had to do a practical exam in Physics today. Only had time to do results for half the experiment so I had to share someone else's, but his were wrong, so I had to just make my own results up to make it realistic in the written paper >.< Gonna fail this so hard :(

RE is a far more pointless GCSE :p

Had to do a practical exam in Physics today. Only had time to do results for half the experiment so I had to share someone else's, but his were wrong, so I had to just make my own results up to make it realistic in the written paper >.< Gonna fail this so hard :(

Eh, My school is making me take Applied Science early for fun. will start triple next year yay.
I make up my results and the teacher normally says my c/w is good.

My computer fu%$@d out last night, it is a beast, was on a 23 game unbeaten run with Manchester United, had just beat Inter 3:0 in the knockout stages 1st round! made some great signings in Jan as well! was playing FA Cup replay against Sheffield Utd when my screen starts blinking on and off, purple lines attack my screen in game and desktop, white dotted lines all across my screen, so I save, while it is saving i alt tab to desktop to check wtf is going on, then BOOM! my pc restarts without warning! so i load up again, try and load the last game played (error - unable to load save game) ****!!! clever me decides to go to my save game itself and I restore it (yes i am a genious ;)) to its last point, to my amazement this works, load it up again and I am all the way back on the 22nd December (was on 18th Feb) so I was a bit bleek as I had two months to catch up and I dont get to play that much as I am very busy!

so load it up, then my pc literally just ***** out! purple, white lines all across my screen, even does it in the booting process, restarts whenever it feels like it! I have never had a problem with this pc for 3 years, not once, now it is broken and so is my :wub:

does anyone know what the problem could be? I am going to take it in tomorrow to tech's and see what the problem is, I assume it is my graphics card (Gigabyte 8800GTX Ultra 768mb DDR3)

thank you, rant over, still despressed! cant play FM until it is sorted, (crying inside)

ok last night, i was playing pes 2009 become a legend mode, was on fire. i scored like 7 goals in 5 games for inter then BOOM !!!!!! my area got a blackout !!!!! i was mega ******

Oh another thing that ****** me off.
I'm currently in my potions year

WTF?? You at Hogwarts or something?

Slow drivers do my head in. Was stuck behind an old biddy doing 30mph in a 60mph zone. Get off the road you old bag, it isn't my fault you cant see above the steering wheel.

Being told that I was going to a river only "ankle deep at most", please explain Geography teacher why I had water up to my neck. Freezing my *** off in some ****** forest in Wales does not make me happy. At all

Just lol :D

My girlfriend calling me to meet with her when i am playing World of Warcraft or Fm11 ahah

Can sympathise with this! Though this is first week I haven't loaded WoW in over 4 years - may sell my account as 12xLevel 80's worth £2,500 apparently.

Last edited:
I just found out my 19 year old brother on umemployment benefits just knocked up the worlds biggest ***** and now for the rest of my life (unless she dies in a horrible kitchen knife disaster :p) shes apart of it!

I just found out my 19 year old brother on umemployment benefits just knocked up the worlds biggest ***** and now for the rest of my life (unless she dies in a horrible kitchen knife disaster :p) shes apart of it!

Ignore the ***** part of her, would you give her one? ie, is she fit?

Ignore the ***** part of her, would you give her one? ie, is she fit?

shes the ugliest girl/thing ive ever seen in my life, she looks like Admiral Ackbar from star wars

I would rather hump my pillow for eternity then touch her with a 10 foot pole

shes the ugliest girl/thing ive ever seen in my life, she looks like Admiral Ackbar from star wars

I would rather hump my pillow for eternity then touch her with a 10 foot pole

Hmmm, was your brother drunk or something? Or is he also like Ackbar?

Just thought of something else - this should probably be on the Ashes thread - but it really winds me up. 1) Squealing Ian Healy on commentary. 2) Stupid Australian nicknames. Punter, Pup, Mr Cricket et al. Just stupid.

Hmmm, was your brother drunk or something? Or is he also like Ackbar?

Just thought of something else - this should probably be on the Ashes thread - but it really winds me up. 1) Squealing Ian Healy on commentary. 2) Stupid Australian nicknames. Punter, Pup, Mr Cricket et al. Just stupid.

No my brother is a sad sod who jumped at the chance of girl showing the slightest interest in him, unfortunately its just so happens that ackbar showed up first.

I also hate the stupid australian nicknames

No my brother is a sad sod who jumped at the chance of girl showing the slightest interest in him, unfortunately its just so happens that ackbar showed up first.

I think from now on you should refer to her as Ackbar on these forums. :p

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

HEY! Australian nicknames are awesome :( I love them XD

Oh behave, they are like a bunch of 7 year olds in the school playground.

Just seen snicko when Englands referral failed re Michael Clarke - Oh what a surprise! He hit it. Typical cheating Aussie.

Yep, we are like 7 year olds, and proud of it!

And cheating Aussie? Technology doesn't lie my friend ;)

And while I'm on this thread... I hate stereotypes, especially in schools! "Cool Kids" "Try Hards" "Ethnics" "Emos", just frickin stupid!

Yep, we are like 7 year olds, and proud of it!

And cheating Aussie? Technology doesn't lie my friend ;)

For some reason Snicko not allowed to be used in referrals. Australia agreed to referrals on the condition this was excluded. Now we know why.

could you post a pic of ackbar ?

My computer fu%$@d out last night, it is a beast, was on a 23 game unbeaten run with Manchester United, had just beat Inter 3:0 in the knockout stages 1st round! made some great signings in Jan as well! was playing FA Cup replay against Sheffield Utd when my screen starts blinking on and off, purple lines attack my screen in game and desktop, white dotted lines all across my screen, so I save, while it is saving i alt tab to desktop to check wtf is going on, then BOOM! my pc restarts without warning! so i load up again, try and load the last game played (error - unable to load save game) ****!!! clever me decides to go to my save game itself and I restore it (yes i am a genious ;)) to its last point, to my amazement this works, load it up again and I am all the way back on the 22nd December (was on 18th Feb) so I was a bit bleek as I had two months to catch up and I dont get to play that much as I am very busy!

so load it up, then my pc literally just ***** out! purple, white lines all across my screen, even does it in the booting process, restarts whenever it feels like it! I have never had a problem with this pc for 3 years, not once, now it is broken and so is my :wub:

does anyone know what the problem could be? I am going to take it in tomorrow to tech's and see what the problem is, I assume it is my graphics card (Gigabyte 8800GTX Ultra 768mb DDR3)

thank you, rant over, still despressed! cant play FM until it is sorted, (crying inside)

I has something similar for me it was a virus :(.
Has to re-install Windows :(
That was on XP though :S

I have Windows 7 Ultimate... I just had huge frikkin virus on my work pc last week!!! damnit! lost all my information! had to reinstall everything, dont feel like doing that with my home pc all over again as well!

If i could log in properly I would run my ESET NOD 32 antivirus, but I can barely see whats going on with my screen..

thanks Raf ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.