Post your real life fustrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i had something similar only not a virus. I had messed something up and wanted to do a system recovery. So i pressed (while being drunk and stoned, late at night) F10 several times on my reboot instead of choosing System Recory in Windows itself. It was on 1 percent when i found out and closed down the machine. Too late, it could not load Windows anymore so i had to do F10 again and see the bar erasing more and more of my 100 movies, 1500 music track and like dozen shows such as Family Guy, South Park, The Office US, Entourage.....sigh

That happend last monday. Glad i upload my movies on thepiratebay so i could most back within hours :)

My other big frustrations in real life are mostly with bad beats in online poker :) For the rest i'm happy! ^^)

I have Windows 7 Ultimate... I just had huge frikkin virus on my work pc last week!!! damnit! lost all my information! had to reinstall everything, dont feel like doing that with my home pc all over again as well!

If i could log in properly I would run my ESET NOD 32 antivirus, but I can barely see whats going on with my screen..

thanks Raf ;)

Well try and take it to a computer company but they might say the same

HAHA i can get a picture of her for you guys

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Special treat for all of you... ACKBAR

ackbarwi.jpg

Btw that pic shows her with her first baby (from a different man, also interesting to note she is 19)

29811hideousheroesadmir.jpg

And the real Ackbar, i dont know why but me and my wow friends think they look similar. Oh well even if you dont think they look the same, we can agree on 1 thing, shes fugly!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------[/COLOR]

ackbarwi.jpg

Btw that pic shows her with her first baby (from a different man, also interesting to note she is 19)

And the real Ackbar, i dont know why but me and my wow friends think they look similar. Oh well even if you dont think they look the same, we can agree on 1 thing, shes fugly!

Best post of the week!<)

Wait, which ones the real Ackbar? they look exactly the same.

So we can all see how ugly she is, shes got another mans child + my brothers on the way. On top of all of this shes the biggest ***** in existence. So this my real life frustration and it makes me angry -_-

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

ackbarwi.jpg

this made my week, i love u for this <)

ackbarwi.jpg

They are identical twins. Conoxcise, looks like you have a chance to command the whole rebel fleet.

They are identical twins. Conoxcise, looks like you have a chance to command the whole rebel fleet.

LOL, perhaps when i was a young lad i dreamed of such a day, however obviously god, Buddha, Mohamed (whomever you believe in) wasnt to concerned on the minor details of how i gain it

Punt her in the C**t.

Another frustration.

Why the F do people want it to snow??!?!! It makes you cold, makes your feet wet, its horrible, and the slightest bit of it grinds the country to a halt for the next three days! Oh I can't wait for it to start snowing.

Punt her in the C**t.

Another frustration.

Why the F do people want it to snow??!?!! It makes you cold, makes your feet wet, its horrible, and the slightest bit of it grinds the country to a halt for the next three days! Oh I can't wait for it to start snowing.

So we don't have to go to school :)

Conoxcise, she looks like a real slapper that one, as ugly as sin! she's so ugly in the last elections her eyes voted to leave her face...

Conoxcise, she looks like a real slapper that one, as ugly as sin! she's so ugly in the last elections her eyes voted to leave her face...

rofl, i totally agree. Im glad to see its not just me who thinks she was spawned from a creature

Punt her in the C**t.

Another frustration.

Because watching old people slip over on the pavement makes me lol.

conoxise, if ur bro isn't drunk was he blind ?

Well not unless hes been drunk for the last year without a break. Hes been in a "relationship"(shes got his balls locked in a steel vault in an undisclosed location) for over a year and his response to me telling him she looks like Ackbar is her father is "SHUT UP!, shes not that bad and shes a great person!" but i dnt see it

well, if u hump a ***** u have to protect her no matter how impossible it seems

god, I would not even tap that with Duncs *****... oO)

(you know I :wub: you Dunc)

Status
Not open for further replies.