Re-Igniting Europe.....StuW's FC Bayern Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
All looks good. All the best Stu, shall be checking back every now and then ^^)

All looks good. All the best Stu, shall be checking back every now and then ^^)

Thanks mate, I hope it goes well.....:)

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

I will update further tomorrow:)

Nice! A Bayern Story :D

Good signings so far. Otamendi becomes the best defender in the game IMO.

I will follow.

FourFourTwoHeader.png

BAYERN SIGN NORWEGIAN PROSPECT
halmstad_amin_562_1_615084a.jpg

Bayern announced the signing of young Norwegian full-back Amin Nouri, for a fee of 1.3m. The youngster can play on either side, and is highly regarded by Stuart Watson, and Norway's national staff.​

Very enjoyable read so far Stu. Are you using a custom formation?

Good read so far Stu, like the originality. I'm on board

I have just started a Bayern game myself, and their squad does need some improving. However Robben & Ribery will pwn on the wings especially as Inside Forwards :)

Good luck Stu, I am sure you will do great, I will be following :)

Try using Badstuber too mate, I've had hime once and he ended the season with around a 7.50 rating where my other defenders stuggled to break 7.00.

I used him at LB and DC, got a 9.0 rating against Chelsea where they completely out-played me and we came out with a 1-0 win. I'd never had him before but he was a really good player for me and I think hes about 20 aswell!

good stuff Stuw, digging the layout, very nice signings there so far :wub: could i suggest Raul Nava from Toluca (very young superstar St) he owns in Germany and maybe Fabio and Carlos - Palmeiras (both wonderkid Gk and will set you back 1k a piece) Carlos becomes quality after 3 seasons, he will be your number 1 at the age of like 21 :D keep it up, i dont like Ribery either, he is probably wanting to go too?? latest patch? i would sell him for like 65 million or if clubs like Real and Utd want to get him, you can definately organise some sweet P/ex deals too ;) (this thread is bookmarked) peace

Hate to crank up the pressure Stu, but have just finished my 1st season with Bayern. I only signed Stephan Lichensteiner for RB and didnt sell anybody. Played a similar formation to yours but without the CDM and with an extra Striker.

Very enjoyable read so far Stu. Are you using a custom formation?

Yeah its my 4-5-1 Dominant Gol, something that has taken me 3 months to perfect.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I have just started a Bayern game myself, and their squad does need some improving. However Robben & Ribery will pwn on the wings especially as Inside Forwards :)

Yeah, the squad is fairly average, I have had a 39m bid from ManCity for Ribery, which is tempting as my finances are not the best.

Try using Badstuber too mate, I've had hime once and he ended the season with around a 7.50 rating where my other defenders stuggled to break 7.00.

I used him at LB and DC, got a 9.0 rating against Chelsea where they completely out-played me and we came out with a 1-0 win. I'd never had him before but he was a really good player for me and I think hes about 20 aswell!

Badstuber is definitely in my plans, I have high hopes for him....

Great story so far ! Have you made the german national team active?

Yes, Germany is active.:)

good stuff Stuw, digging the layout, very nice signings there so far :wub: could i suggest Raul Nava from Toluca (very young superstar St) he owns in Germany and maybe Fabio and Carlos - Palmeiras (both wonderkid Gk and will set you back 1k a piece) Carlos becomes quality after 3 seasons, he will be your number 1 at the age of like 21 :D keep it up, i dont like Ribery either, he is probably wanting to go too?? latest patch? i would sell him for like 65 million or if clubs like Real and Utd want to get him, you can definately organise some sweet P/ex deals too ;) (this thread is bookmarked) peace

Yeah, Ribery could really give me some nice cash to play with. Will look at those two Brazilians, but I have a little Mexican who far eclipses Nava, and he is 16, will cost 350k.

Hate to crank up the pressure Stu, but have just finished my 1st season with Bayern. I only signed Stephan Lichensteiner for RB and didnt sell anybody. Played a similar formation to yours but without the CDM and with an extra Striker.

I have been trying to keep the core the same(DC, CM, ST), but they are anorexic in terms of decent quality depth. I always play a DMC, as it gives a 5-man defence when on the back foot, and lets you release the other 2 CMs on attack duty.

attachment.php

FC BAYERN ANNOUNCE NEW SPONSORSHIP & KITS
View attachment 67928 View attachment 67929 View attachment 67930

FC Bayern announced a shirt sponsorship deal with Allianz today. The firm, who also have the naming rights to FCB's stadium, say it is a 'partnership that suits both parties'. No figures are yet being released as to how much it is worth to Bayern.

Updates soon!

attachment.php

WATSON SIGNS ANOTHER NORWEGIAN
Lars_S_tra_797432i.jpg

Stuart Watson today unveiled 17 year old Lars Saetra, who has joined in a 1m deal. The yound Norway star can play in a holding role, or as a conventional centre midfielder. The youngster, who also caught the eye of Liverpool, Sunderland, West Ham, Aston Villa and Deportivo La Coruna had this to say:
Lars Saetra said:
The chance to move to the Bundesliga at 17 is something hardly anyone has the chance to do, and when it's FC Bayern interested, the decision is a no-brainer.
~~~~~~~~~~
attachment.php

WATSON TO MOVE FOR LICHTSTEINER & FREIDRICH
rtrimg20080522_9120853_0.jpg
ArneFriedrich_1360277.jpg

More rumours have emerged from Germany today, regarding two possible transfer to FC Bayern. Lazio's Stephan Lichtsteiner is apparently the top of Watson's shopping list, alongside Arne Friedrich of recently relegated Hertha BSC. Full-Back Lichtsteiner is expected to cost up to 8.5m, which is a substantial amount of FCB's budget. German defender Friedrich is expected to be a slightly more affordable option, but at 30, the speculated 6m price tag may be over the top.​

Status
Not open for further replies.