Re-Igniting Europe.....StuW's FC Bayern Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am skipping friendlies, as they are all against minnows, and are not important.

LiveScoreHeader.png

WATSON ENJOYS PERFECT START
Torgelower%20SV%20Greif.gif
Torgelow 0 - 5 FC Bayern
Fc_bayern_munchen_100x100.gif

Arjen-Robben.jpg

Stuart Watson's Bayern Munich enjoyed a near flawless display against lowly Torgelow in the DFB-Pokal 1st round. Arjen Robben scored a magnificent hat-trick, and Mark van Bommel capped a fine display with a brace as they brushed aside the minnows.
View attachment 67946
View attachment 67947

attachment.php

2 WONDERKIDS HEAD FOR MUNICH
allianz-arena.jpg

Stuart Watson today confirmed the double signing of two unknown wonderkids. Kostas Archontakis, a German/Greek striker signed from Hoffenheim, and Okan Oztonga, a full-back who joined from NAC Breda were unveiled at the Allianz Arena this morning. Combined, the transfers are in the region of 100k, which is a very small fraction of the club's spending this summer.

Kostas Archontakis
View attachment 67953

Okan Oztonga
View attachment 67954

attachment.php

TOTAL DOMINATION FOR FC BAYERN
FC Bayern 4 - 0 St. Pauli
st_pauli_100x100.png

arjenrobben_298563.jpg

FC Bayern stated their intentions today with an emphatic 4-0 win over newly-promoted St. Pauli. A foul in the box saw Daniel van Buyten covert from the spot after 10 mins. Arjen Robben then popped up to score 2 goals in 9 minutes to make it 3-0. Miroslav Klose then added the fourth, with a volley from 30 yards.

View attachment 67955
View attachment 67956

Good start just a decent victory to get your season going, well in ;)

55m offer for RIbery, should I sell??

Great read so far mate. as you are ina lot of debt, yes , sell scarface :D

LiveScoreHeader.png

BAYERN CONCEDE LATE AS KAISER SHARE THE SPOILS
kaiserslautern_100x100_avatar_23037.gif
Kaiserslautern 2 - 2 FC Bayern
944675405-thomas-mueller.9.jpg

FC Bayern failed to convert their chances tonight in a disappointing draw with Kaiserslautern. Srdjan Lakic broke the deadlock, before van Buyten scored his second penalty in as many games to level. Thomas Muller came on, and made the difference with a close-range finish in the 67th minute. Lakic then salvaged an unlikely point for the home side with a late header.

View attachment 67957
View attachment 67958

How the **** do you find those youngsters lol, good luck stu, im following this, the results should hopefully improve

How the **** do you find those youngsters lol, good luck stu, im following this, the results should hopefully improve

Not too bad huh?:p

Jeez christ Stu, took my nearly three weeks to get two pages on my story, you did it in 2 days! :O :(

Jeez christ Stu, took my nearly three weeks to get two pages on my story, you did it in 2 days! :O :(

I like my stories in-depth, so nothing is missed, and the reader gets hooked to the story:). Using pictures and stuff really fills the text out, makes it look like you are making an effort.

When you gonna let us know who you replaced Ribery with? :)

I like my stories in-depth, so nothing is missed, and the reader gets hooked to the story:). Using pictures and stuff really fills the text out, makes it look like you are making an effort.

Hey it's not like I don't use pics etc. Don't know if you've seen my story, tho.
Good luck anyway.

attachment.php

VAN BOMMEL SNARES THE WOLFPACK
FC BAYERN 2 - 0 VfL WOLFSBURG
VfL-Wolfsburg.gif

Mark_van_Bommel_op__738323b.jpg

Mark van Bommel was the undoubted star of the show as Bayern defeated champions Wolfsburg at the Allianz Arena. After a quiet, even first-half, van Bommel broke the deadlock from 15 yards after 50 mins. Substitute Miroslav Klose scored the second and decisive goal, 10 minutes after replacing youngster Thomas Muller.

View attachment 69687
View attachment 69688

Status
Not open for further replies.