Re-Igniting Europe.....StuW's FC Bayern Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is immense.. well played StuW..

Tip for the German League, consistency is key. I noticed that a narrow formation was best in my Wolfsburg save, as all the top teams used them, including Bayern.

Well played though, KUTGW.

I would play narrow, but I have 2 of the very best wingers in my squad, and I would be foolish not to use them fully. I do, however tweak my formation depending on opponents, so I may use a narrower style when required.

I would play narrow, but I have 2 of the very best wingers in my squad, and I would be foolish not to use them fully. I do, however tweak my formation depending on opponents, so I may use a narrower style when required.

Yeah I understand of course, but I found it weird that FC Bayern played narrow on my save..

Of course though you'd be foolish not to use those wingers. Do you happen to use Kroos at all, or is he a substitute?..

Yeah I understand of course, but I found it weird that FC Bayern played narrow on my save..

Of course though you'd be foolish not to use those wingers. Do you happen to use Kroos at all, or is he a substitute?..

On your first season, Kroos is on loan at Leverkusen for the season :S.

Just wondering mate, what skin are you using, its pretty epic?

No, hes at Leverkusen for 1st season, so I haven't used him:(

FourFourTwoHeader.png

SUPERSUB GOMEZ INSPIRES DEPLETED BAYERN
Fc_bayern_munchen_100x100.gif
FC BAYERN 2 - 0 FRANKFURT
100x100_45ac56da97c2720a2305ceebb53b5be6.jpg

MarioGomezNew3.jpg

Mario Gomez came from the bench to score a wonderful brace as FC Bayern defeated league leaders Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 at the Allianz Arena. A drab first half saw Frankfurt look threatening, but squandered numerous chances. Watson brought on Gomez after the interval, which proved to be a master-stroke as Gomez scored two magical goals to sink Frankfurt.

View attachment 71433
View attachment 71434

attachment.php

ROBBEN, RIBERY & CO MISSED AS BAYERN LOOK KAKA
100x100_4b57f2e866b6a67c134025499ea15c7d.jpg
REAL MADRID 1 - 0 FC BAYERN
Fc_bayern_munchen_100x100.gif

afp20090924051005850.jpg

FC Bayern lost their first game under new boss Stuart Watson, as they slumped 1-0 to Real Madrid. Watson was without 6 first team players, Robben, Ribery, van Bommel, Krasic Demichelis, and Klose for the journey to Spain. Kaka sealed the points early with a 25 yard drive.

View attachment 71490
View attachment 71491

Last edited:
Unlucky Stu.

They are a tough team so you did pretty well. :)

Keep up the good work. ^^)

Good luck! deffo be following.

when i was Munich, my board accepted a 50m bid from Madrid for me :'(

for you? Really? Good deal for Munich really :)

Cant wait to see this one back Stu :p

I am going to temporarily close this, as I am really finding it hard to find time to do two stories, but this will be back very soon, so don't forget to watch out for the re-opening!

Status
Not open for further replies.