So who's this versions goal machine????

How the **** did you get united to sell martial to you as LFC. I'd assume it would be near impossible without using an editor.

I don't use editor. Man United had a ****** season where they finished 9th. No Champions League, no Europa League. I had been scouting Martial from the start, because I was waiting for him to become unhappy for whatever reason. He didn't become unhappy, but my scout suddenly claimed his asking price would be merely over £30m. I made a lower bid, and managed to negotiate it to £27.5m. And if you look at my screenshot, he played 24 games that season and scored only 4 goals.

I bought barbosa for£10mil but he hasn't been performing yet, I am only half way through my first season so don't know how long it will take him to settle!

how are u playing him?

I play him as in inside forward (support) on the right wing. 24 goals in all comps! Quite a few assists too!

Vincent aboubakar has been absolutely lethal for me over a goal a game. Milik has also been great more the a goal per hour but both are in Portugal

I don't use editor. Man United had a ****** season where they finished 9th. No Champions League, no Europa League. I had been scouting Martial from the start, because I was waiting for him to become unhappy for whatever reason. He didn't become unhappy, but my scout suddenly claimed his asking price would be merely over £30m. I made a lower bid, and managed to negotiate it to £27.5m. And if you look at my screenshot, he played 24 games that season and scored only 4 goals.

Wow thats great in old fm's it was impossible to buy a united player even if he was unhappy.

I bought barbosa for£10mil but he hasn't been performing yet, I am only half way through my first season so don't know how long it will take him to settle!

how are u playing him?

exactly the same for me he was a beast for me on fm15. I have brought him for 10mil as well and hes not peforming and im even getting told to drop him.

Wow thats great in old fm's it was impossible to buy a united player even if he was unhappy.

I was as surprised as you. I tried to buy John Stones too, but while Everton accepted a Man City offer of ~£45m, they wanted more than £60m from me. Which is fair, given the rivalry. I've no idea why United accepted a £27.5m offer from their main rival for one of the best prospects in the game, but I'm sure as **** ain't gonna complain :)

Oh rite says you got to pay for a subscription fee

Use your eyes dude: "You do not have to sign up for Premium Membership in order to download this file. Free mirrors can be found at the bottom of the page."

Diego Costa. Scored 10 in 10 for me...then after injury 4 in 21. So for 10 games he's mustard...then sell him (H)

Luis Suarez 58 goals first sezon with messi and neymar scorring more than 30 goals each

Jason Cummings 48 in 54 league games and im playing as Rangers, he also bangs them in the Europa league, towards the end of my 2nd season :)

That's because he's Scottish and every single FM for as long as i can remember **** about with Scottish players.