So who's this versions goal machine????

HELPppp

Vincent Aboubakar for my Arsenal save. Bagged 31 goal in BPL, 40 over goals in all comp. Breaking Henry records in first season.
Won Community Shield, Carling Cup, Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League. Surprisingly, Bellerin had the top assist.
Now in my 2nd season.

WHATS HIS BEST POSITION???

Ayoze Perez for me, 29 goals in first season as Tottenham, playing with three up front, him in the centre as Trequartista. Bought him for £14 mil.

WHATS HIS BEST POSITION???

I use him as Complete Forward (att). With Theo/Chambo as winger (sup), Bellerin and Gibbs as Full Back (att), Ozil as Advance Playmaker (sup), Ramsey as Deep Lying Playmaker (sup). He can score header from the cross, chase through pass from Ozil and Ramsey.

Dybala is a nasty, nasty monster. Took him his third season at Arsenal before he really produced. 43 goals in the league, 67 goals in all comps over 55 games. Came second in the Ballon d'Or and POTY behind ******* Cristiano..

Vincent Aboubakar for my Arsenal save. Bagged 31 goal in BPL, 40 over goals in all comp. Breaking Henry records in first season.
Won Community Shield, Carling Cup, Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League. Surprisingly, Bellerin had the top assist.
Now in my 2nd season.

he his the same for me 25 assist in a comp

Liverpool signed Bacca in the second season on my save and he's scored 18 goals in 11 games all comps. 13 in the league with just 6 games played, three hat-tricks and I'm only just coming to the end of October :O. The best thing is, Liverpool aren't even that great, he's carrying them into 7th place at the moment.

A good VALUE option:

Milik(Ajax) - Second season at Everton I brought him in with Babacar as Lukaku's replacements, they each scored 16, rotating as my primary striker. Milik only cost me about 7m and scored his 16 goals from 18 starts.

Icardi was doing great for me in 16.1.0.
But once I updated to 16.2.0, I started a new save and Dybala has been fantastic!

Nice value buys ie under 10m - Jonathan Calleri or Gabriel Barbosa (if you can get work permit approved).

Last edited:
Used Leo Baptistao since.. FM12/13 i think.. so, him, Costa, and Berardi in FM15..
Still havent played this year's version tho..

FM2015 - domenico berrardi, federico bonazzoli, gabriel barbosa
FM2016 - anthony martial (i use devastator v8 tactic, but sometimes I go on vacation & my assistant coach set the different tactic. he scores 54 goals in 48 games), and rui pedro for backup

Last edited:
Kane, barbosa. both are leading the line in my tottenham team and cant stop scoring

Paulo Dybala, hands down. No one who can stand up to him. On top of his insane goal scoring abilities, he can also assist and he's insanely consistent.

Dybala is always going on droughts at Juve on my save, so that and his price have put me off signing him.

Dybala is always going on droughts at Juve on my save, so that and his price have put me off signing him.

He went on a drought with Juventus for my save as well, but for 55 million euro's I decided to take the risk. In 5th season, he scored more goals than he played games + a shitload of assists.

Get him and play him a suitable role and he will work wonders for you. I'm sure of it.