So who's this versions goal machine????

I don't use editor. Man United had a ****** season where they finished 9th. No Champions League, no Europa League. I had been scouting Martial from the start, because I was waiting for him to become unhappy for whatever reason. He didn't become unhappy, but my scout suddenly claimed his asking price would be merely over £30m. I made a lower bid, and managed to negotiate it to £27.5m. And if you look at my screenshot, he played 24 games that season and scored only 4 goals.

Sorry, but I just can't believe you.

Playing as United and Bruno Gomes has scored 8 goals for me in as many starts. Settled in straight away, unlike Martial.

Fos7rWa.png

Memphis Depay

Callum Wilson scored 29 in 36 games of the first season.

luciano vietto has been a beast for me in my third season, 27 goals in 19 games so far but he is surrounded with quality players

How are you playing him? In my second season with him I had him as an advanced forward, he bagged 27 goals in 36 games. The following season approached exactly the same but he only got 10 goals all season, with two long goalless runs. His average rating went from 7.27 to 6.86.

Hoping to get him scoring again this time out.

Dybala, Morata, Berardi and Lukaku are the best strikers 2-3 years into the game (there are others ofcourse but these have a fixed PA, which makes them always good.)

Razielioux, i see him go loan to fulham, qpr and signed him to everton in 3rd season for 40 mil pund and 40 over 50 match. It is often that i see united and liverpool have bad season 2-3 season inside a game. Played milan, 3rd season the fished 14! he may or may not use editor, but the price tag for him is still very high.

It's nice how everyone suggests super-expensive players but I'm sure there are people who play with clubs aren't that rich. Like me.

It seems that goalkeepers are improved this year so strikers tend to miss some pretty clear chances. It's harder to just sign a decent striker and wait for them to score a bunch. So anyone to name some tested good finishers for around 5-10 mil tops?

Depends on the club and budget I guess..

But for me the following have been great in the <£10million bracket..

Eran Zahavi
Darwin Quintero
Daniel Bode (actually only 100k or so)
Nicki Bille
Silvio Romero
Jaime Ayoví
Pierre-Michel Lasogga
Luan Guilherme de Jesus Vieira (luan)
Wissam Ben Yedder

Jonathan Calleri hammered them in for me at Watford for 2 seasons, before being sold to PSG for £40M.

I'd have to agree with Jason Cummings, probably the most consistent goal scorer I've had on any FM, and also will go to league1/2 I signed him for Pompey and also burton, for 500k he is a bargain at 19 years old

Balotelli for my Liverpool save. Scored 20 in 30 for Milan. Currently 2nd season and back with Liverpool and got 15 in 12 as CF.

Cant rely on Sturridge with all his injuries so decided to give super Mario a season to prove himself as his technical stats are good. He aint let me downyet

Vincent Aboubakar for my Arsenal save. Bagged 31 goal in BPL, 40 over goals in all comp. Breaking Henry records in first season.
Won Community Shield, Carling Cup, Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League. Surprisingly, Bellerin had the top assist.
Now in my 2nd season.