So who's this versions goal machine????

For a relatively cheap player instead of spending huge buckets of money, Zach Clough is scoring absolutely buckets in my Middlesbrough save. While he didn't have many assists, he has scored 28 goals in 31 Premier League matches.

I have a couple. Dybala and Vietto on my Juve save have been banging goals left right and centre, as some other people have mentioned on this thread.

But my best and probably favorite goalscorer on this FM has to be Jordan Rhodes. He's an absolute beast. 30 league goals in my first season in the Championship with Blackburn, 26 league goals the following season - My first in the Premier League. He helped me to a 4th place finish in my first season in the PL.

Dominico Berardi for me. Currently on 31 goals in 23 games for my Sassuolo side. Finding that Jackson Martinez always scores a bucketload in every single save also.

Vardy! He scored 51 goals / 38 EPL games in my first season with Leicester.

I brought Shinji Okazaki from Mainz to Barcelona 46 in 41 games

I brought Shinji Okazaki from Mainz to Barcelona 46 in 41 games

Jonathan Calleri became one of the best strikers in the world in my Sassuolo-save in FM15, scoring about 1 goal/per match in every season.

Perhaps my most unexpected goalmachine was when I was managing Sunderland in FM11 and managed to turn Fraizer Campbell into Solskjaer 2.0. Scored and insane amount of goals as a sub for almost 10 seasons in a row.

Calleri=best of the best!
ЭТО ПРОСТО ЧУМОВОЗ ПАЦИКИ!ПОКУПАТЬ ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО!ЧИТЕР-НАГИБИТЕР!!!
and low price...

Romelu Lukaku is a beast for me in fm 15 and fm16

Discovery cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

James Vaughan for me! Started with Birmingham playing him as a complete forward support up top with Clayton Donaldson, possibly my best ever fm strikeforce. Got promoted first season with Vaughan scoring 39 goals in all competitions and then in the premiership he's scored 31 in all competitions. Very surprising and all most Vardy esque in stats.

Morata just destroyed the league in his first season with me. 52 goals in 48 games winning the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League finalists on the way

Morata just destroyed the league in his first season with me. 52 goals in 48 games winning the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League finalists on the way
Jamie vardy is better

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Rafael Santos Borré from Atletico B team. I bought him in the 3rd season with Bournemouth after seeing he had netted 68 goals in 72 appearances in the first two seasons on loan and in Atletico's reserves, thought he was worth a punt at £3 million. 28 goals in his first full season, 21 in the league in 7 starts and 21 sub appearances. Now worth £18.5 million, Juve and Chelsea are chasing his signature.

Paulo Dybala, Álvaro Morata, Mauro Icardi, Harry Kane are young and very talented strikers

Javier Hernandez, got 41 in 44 last year in my Leverkusen team

Playing in my custom tactic which is based on pressing high, winning the ball back and retaining possession, Harry Kane has scored 40 goals in 38 for me with Eriksen netting 20 in a Shadow Striker role in behind. Kind of like a 4411.