I think the author has finally cracked it.....been trying this on a new saved game with Clyde in the depths of Scottish football and it works really really really well. Well done ttf...hats off to you

In the 4-4-2 version, should we still invert the Wide Midfielders in the same way that we should with the Inside Forwards? i.e. play Left footed on the right, right footed on the left?

This is how this thing works if you use 3 slots for one tactic in first season after 11-12 friendly matches you will get 80-90% fluidity of this tactic at the beginning of the season but you have 3 different tactics so only 1 slot per tactic so tactics get fluidity more slowly in this case.

Here's what you can do. Just drop waste time during pre-season and use 2 slots for 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. Fluidity of Waste Time is less important than other tactics.

I would recommend use 2 slots for 4-4-2 because you use against some formations and also in 2nd half if need goal no matter of formation.

There won't be such problems in 2nd season because your team will be familiar to all 3 tactics and all 3 tactics should get fully fluid during preseason.

And I let my assistant take control team in friendly matches. It's is a problem too ?

In the 4-4-2 version, should we still invert the Wide Midfielders in the same way that we should with the Inside Forwards? i.e. play Left footed on the right, right footed on the left?
Sure.

And I let my assistant take control team in friendly matches. It's is a problem too ?

I don't think it has sufficient impact and I do the same usually "Go On Holiday" before match for 1 day because playing 11-12 friendly matches is very boring ;)

Just tick option "Use current match tactics" in this case mostly formation of your tactics will be used but it's enough because I chose weak opponents for friendly to guaranty wins even assistant mess up with PI and TI.

what is the training?

You can find all this stuff in another Supremacy thread … Probably a bit later I’ll copy it here and update a little bit filters and attributes recommendations.

Last edited:
Hey TFF9, like you said that in 442 the same concept of reverse footed Inside Fwds apply, but the filters for version 3 do not have a category to find the ML and MR. And the IF filters aren't searching for the right and left midfielders.

Hey TFF9, like you said that in 442 the same concept of reverse footed Inside Fwds apply, but the filters for version 3 do not have a category to find the ML and MR. And the IF filters aren't searching for the right and left midfielders.

New Filters - TFF_Supremacy_System_Filters_V1

Also I've updated opening post and added new attributes recommendations.

Last edited:
defence isnt very solid man. Im getting good results but the consistency isnt there atm :(

defence isnt very solid man. Im getting good results but the consistency isnt there atm :(

The game is very inconsistent but I think more feedback would probably be appreciated. What teams are you conceding against? what formations are they using and are you using the matching system to counter that? how are the goals being conceded?

Do you want the DLF to be a provider (ie More creative) or someone to be strong and hold up the ball? I know you have attributes to be the same as both but I'm just wondering if the DLF should be creative to provide to the AF or be able to hold up the ball to lay it off for others

Do you want the DLF to be a provider (ie More creative) or someone to be strong and hold up the ball? I know you have attributes to be the same as both but I'm just wondering if the DLF should be creative to provide to the AF or be able to hold up the ball to lay it off for others

DLF is useless if he can't provide through balls for Inside Forwards and AF and the same time he is useless if he has lack of strength because will be easily tackled and losing all challenges/position to defenders.

Not good and not bad!
I do not know what my problem? ST, AMR/L, AMC, MC, DM, DR/DL, DC, GK or training?

Why do you play Ayew as Inside Forward on AML position? He is "Left Foot Only" and totally can't play Inside Forward on AML position.

You need right footed player on AML position or at least rating for the right foot "Fairly Strong" or "Strong".

Also Adam Lallana is right footed and you should play him on AML position but it isn't such critical because he has rating for Left foot – "Strong" so he can also perform well on AMR position but he only a bit slow for Inside Forward… Acceleration – 13. I would recommend to have minimum 15 for Acceleration and optimal 16-17.

Last edited:
Why do you play Ayew as Inside Forward on AML position? He is "Left Foot Only" and totally can't play Inside Forward on AML position.

You need right footed player on AML position or at least rating for the right foot "Fairly Strong" or "Strong".

Also Adam Lallana is right footed and you should play him on AML position but it isn't such critical because he has rating for Left foot – "Strong" so he can also perform well on AMR position but he only a bit slow for Inside Forward… Acceleration – 13. I would recommend to have minimum 15 for Acceleration and optimal 16-17.
Sorry, I did not read carefully.:(
I Should put Ayew, Mane to AMR and Lacazette, Cabella to AML?
Lallana, Hotby to AMC?
Pratto, Vietto, Lambert, Fierro scored very poorly. What should I do? :(
I also 35million for transfer :)

Last edited:
Dudu, it's just amazing!! I just won English Prime League and Champions League 3rd time in row with West Ham!!! Can someone tell how do I upload screenshots?

TFF, I hate you! You made FM boring! Just kidding I love you! ;)

Can somone upload filters to another file share please. Cant use media fire for some reason.

In the 4-4-2 version the AF has "Hold up Ball" and "More risky passes" player instructions... maybe this should be the DLF?

Or there is a tricky thing in this too ? :D

Also... when you switch from Supremacy Base to 4-4-2 the AMCR moves to MCR and the DM moves to MCL ? That means the CM makes room for 2nd striker... right?

Last edited: