According to what you judge, which formation to use?

For example, if I play against strong team with use AM and lose by 1 goal after 1st half probably I keep using 4-3-3 because even draw in this match would acceptable results for me. If I lose by 2 goals any point of the match than I immediately switch for 4-4-2 because there's really nothing to lose in this case.

Other example, if I play against weaker team with use AM team and lose by 1 goal after 1st half then I switch for 4-4-2 because even draw isn't acceptable result for me. If draw after 1st I can switch for 4-4-2 or wait for 65-75 min and if still draw then switch for 4-4-2.

If I lead by 2 goals after 1st half then I switch for waste time tactic because there's 90% probably that maximum I can concede 1 goal using waste time for 2nd half so most of time almost guaranty win in my pocket in this case.

But need to be very careful in cases when you lead only 1 goal and thinking to switch for waste time tactic. Decision in these cases depend on strength of your opponents because you still can concede using waste time and if draw also acceptable result for you then you can use it but if not maybe it will be better try to get 2 goals advantage…

Last edited:
Here's important stuff which I should add from begging in OP.

It's extremely hard to build team which suites this system without using "Train Position" option.

For example, here's my 2 players who I use as Inside Forwards in 4-3-3 and 4-2-2: Ravel Morrison and Ruben Garcia.

Ravel Morrison by default can play these positions:
Morrison_Positions.jpg

As you can see by default he can only play in 4-3-3 as Left/Right Inside forward because he has "Fairly Strong" rating for his weak foot so he can play on right and on left but he is useless in 4-4-2... this is not acceptable because buying players for different tactic isn't an options so I trained him ML position and here is result:
Morrison_Positions2.jpg

Ruben Garcia by default can play these positions:
Ruben_Positions.jpg

He is left footed and can only play as right Inside Forward in 4-3-3 but he has only competent rating for MR so in 4-4-2 he would perform not for 100% of his potential so I trained him MR position and here's result.
Ruben_Positions2.jpg

Conclusion: as you can see not Ravel Morrison and not Ruben Garcia suites this system be default but position training fixed this problem.

How long it takes to train position? It varies from few weeks to few months depends in hidden "Versatility" attribute of the player.

So both the 442 and the 433 MR / ML and AMR / AML should play with the foot opposite side?
Sorry for the bad english

So both the 442 and the 433 MR / ML and AMR / AML should play with the foot opposite side?
Sorry for the bad english

Tactic works only when AML/ML has main foot right and AMR/MR has main foot left. It also could works, for example, if AML/ML has rating for his right foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong" or AMR/MR has rating for his left foot "Fairly Strong"/"Strong".

This quote from OP Important section… first paragraph ;)

This one isn't working for me unfortunately. I may go back to the older Supremacy tactic now.

is it right that it alwats shood stand on counter?
Or change when you meet teams you expeckt to wing agains?

Sorry for bad english

is it right that it alwats shood stand on counter?
Or change when you meet teams you expeckt to wing agains?

Sorry for bad english
Yes. Stick to "Counter" TM because team behavior during attack and defense have been designed around this mentality and changes for it can have unpredictable consequences ;)

P.S. CL final was awesome. Grats Real Madrid fans! :)

so you go to the games with which one ? 433 or 442

i did -.- but how to know which tactic the opponent use

now i got the systeme :))

im with newcastle after 20games on top with liverpool together, wow cisse scored 20goals.

i hope i can continue like this.

Where do you play cabella in the formation mate? Good stats there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-4-2 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Changes:

Changed roles for STCL/STCR to Trequartista and added additional PIs.

Guys, I find these changes just awesome. I have on my testing stand increase in possession +15-20% and 30-40% for CCC and Half Chances.

I've tested new 4-4-2 V3 about 60 away games vs Arsenal, Barcelona and Bayern these clubs use 4-1(DM)-2-2-1 formation.

Before with V2 I had average 45-55% possession, now with V3 60-68%. Also amount of CCC and Half Chances increased approximately 20-30%!

I'm considering similar changes for 4-3-3 but need to test it more to decide.

Also I've updated corner set pieces in 4-4-2 V3.

4-4-2 TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Changes:

Changed roles for STCL/STCR to Trequartista and added additional PIs.

Guys, I find these changes just awesome. I have on my testing stand increase in possession +15-20% and 30-40% for CCC and Half Chances.

I've tested new 4-4-2 V3 about 60 away games vs Arsenal, Barcelona and Bayern these clubs use 4-1(DM)-2-2-1 formation.

Before with V2 I had average 45-55% possession, now with V3 60-68%. Also amount of CCC and Half Chances increased approximately 20-30%!

I'm considering similar changes for 4-3-3 but need to test it more to decide.

Also I've updated corner set pieces in 4-4-2 V3.

Downloaded and will start trying it now. Are there any changes to be made in filters for the Trequartista?