TFF, I hate you! You made FM boring! Just kidding I love you! ;)

Heh... I can understand you mate ;)

I usually already win EPL on second season with West Ham or Norwich. 1st season I finish somewhere in top 5 with these clubs then I get 20-28M Transfer budget on second season and game is over. ;)

Heh… here's my latest save at West Hem. It's only 2nd season but at very high probability will win EPL again on 2nd season with West Ham… ;)

BTW, later today I'll upload updated version for Waste Time tactic!

Table.jpg

Fixtures.jpg

Transfers.jpg

Transfers2.jpg

Last edited:
New base also?

Nope, no update for base only for waste time ;)

What do you do for team talks mate

Mate, you know that to answer your question it requires to write wall of text ;) and this fact always stops me of doing team talks guide... but it really isn't hard thing just a little testing and everyone can find out how to get positive "Green" reaction from player most of time. I'm sure you do similar team talks as mine. :)

FIRST GAME AND I WON 6-1 AWAY!!!!! tactic looks quality, however i was wondering how often the striker scores for you and others??

Hmm You suggest using the 433 against the 4231 but the 433 in my experience anyway always concedes a lot from the 4231. Any suggustions? Perhaps changing the tactic to a 442 when i'm against this formation?

Last edited:
ALL 3 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Changes:

Slightly tweaked Width, D-Line and Mentality for Full Backs.

Download links in opening post.

Hmm You suggest using the 433 against the 4231 but the 433 in my experience anyway always concedes a lot from the 4231. Any suggustions? Perhaps changing the tactic to a 442 when i'm against this formation?
Mate, if you think that something different will work better then go for it ;)

Last edited:
trying it with a brand new save for HSV in the Bundesliga, transfers disbled in the first window taking it seriously prolly more than ive taken any other save in a while, done the training and the PPM's once I started the game up, ill let you know how it goes

Last edited:
You must have like 40 players in your squad to fit all the situations? .-.

You must have like 40 players in your squad to fit all the situations? .-.

Why that? I have really small team at West Ham only 22 players. You can see results I posted early.

Here's my team.
Team1.jpg

These players I use as AML/ML/AMR/MR:

Morrison.jpg

Victor.jpg

Ruben.jpg

Wijnaldum.jpg

These players I use as DM(4-3-3) and MCL(4-4-2):
Diame.jpg

Ekdal.jpg

These players I use as AMCR(4-3-3) and MCR(4-4-2):
Micael.jpg

Yttergard.jpg

Last edited:
Hi TFF9,

Amazing tatics. Tell me please, in your opinion, what is the best, since beginning?!

Thanks

You have a lot of tatics right. Always that you create one, you erase the others.

For you, is the supremacy system, your the best tatic ever?

hi tff9

nice tactic but i dont know if i understand you right.

when the opponent has an am-midfielder you use the 433

if not then the 442

is that right?

thank you

hi tff9

when the opponent has an am-midfielder you use the 433

if not then the 442

Yes.

But there're situation when you start with 4-3-3 but after 1st half result you can decide: 1)Keep using 4-3-3 2) Switch for 4-4-2 3) Switch for Waste Time. Your decision depends how much you want to risk and what result is expectable for you in this match.

Btw, all this also explained in OP ;)