Hi mate!

Do you think that this tactics could work with an underdoog team? thanks a lot!

Mate, if you want to know my opinion... I really don't understand all these talks about "magic" tactics for underdogs and my thinking is that there're just more efficient tactics and less efficient tactics.

More efficient tactics help you overachieve considering average CA of your team and that's all... such tactics take maximum possible from players you have. For example, if you manage weakest team in the league which predicted to finish last so in this case using extra efficient tactic you can hope to finish somewhere in mid table or if you are very lucky top half it depends how much completive league you play.

No doubt you will be overachieving with this tactic but would it be enough for you I really don't know your expectation...

I have not yet tested this tactic but I will soon, however just wanted to thank TFF9 on behalf of everyone for all the effort he makes in creating tactics and providing feedback for all the lazy FM players like myself :)

Hi... I liked a lot your pure insanity tactics! Worked very well in my team... I changed a few things so I could get the best of my players. Anyway, I wanted to know what are those filters and how do you use them? Thanks in advance, and keep on the god work .

Hi... I liked a lot your pure insanity tactics! Worked very well in my team... I changed a few things so I could get the best of my players. Anyway, I wanted to know what are those filters and how do you use them? Thanks in advance, and keep on the god work .
Hey,

Put "filters" into Filters directory(the same way as you do with tactics) then in game Transfer Center --> Players Search --> Filters --> Manager Filters --> Import

More scouting knowledge you have than more players will show up.

I would recommend to have full scouting knowledge for these nations: Spain, Italy, England, France, Portugal, German, Brazil, Argentina.

Also you can "easy" match conditions in filters because by default filters are supposed show about Top 20 players for position but when you "easing" match condition be careful and make sure that important attributers for position not too far away from recommended level.

in what version are u testing them ? 14.3.1 ?

Yes, I always play latest version available.

i hope it works for 14.3.0 too cuz i dont have the last one
smile.gif

i hope it works for 14.3.0 too cuz i dont have the last one
smile.gif
There're no changes for ME between 14.3.0 and 14.3.1. Only stability improvement for some systems so this tactic performs equally in both patches.

Last edited:
Rauth .... its simple as that.... PAY TO BUY THE GAME .....
its a game that worth every single cent.....

TFF, moved from Insanity V3 to this in October... IM in 2020 with Bayern, i know, but the tactic is huge!!

I would recommend to lower d-line if you are facing a lot of t-balls or winning by 2.

Just can't figure how did you come with the idea to play slow tempo and counter.... but it works, eh eh eh!

Keep the good work

Giving this a try with Southampton save, 6th season. Will post feed back later on:)

Rauth .... its simple as that.... PAY TO BUY THE GAME .....
its a game that worth every single cent.....

i was not complaining about not having the last patch because if i want the last patch i just have to download it, i just wanted to know if supremacy tactic is compatible and thats it ! so for next time stfu before saying bullshit !