The American Revolution (BAP Story) - Foundation Thread

Yep, really nice stats, if you don't mind, can you in the future post my SS with that octagon instead of this player profile page?

6 Strikers. 2 places. The opportunity lies here. Pedersen, Thompson, Alonso, Smith, Claude and Roberts, the chance, lies right here. Right now. :p

Its a shame no one picked themselves as a keeper would have been interesting, it looks like there is going to be a fight on for the forward positions. My character Hunter Harris is in a straight fight with Jason Bourne for that right side of midfield position in the National Team (obviously in a few years).

6 Strikers. 2 places. The opportunity lies here. Pedersen, Thompson, Alonso, Smith, Claude and Roberts, the chance, lies right here. Right now. :p
Worst case, Pedersen has to adapt his style of play so that he can play that CB-position ;)

Okay lads just showing the starting screenshots of your players to make sure everything looks alrite... if theres anything that needs changing then let me know within the hour as I will be simming the first season very soon!

Also note a few of the stats might change again on the real save as it randomises a few on start-up.

Cheers!

(The images should be attached to this post)

Everyone looks great! Except me...because I'm missing :p

Woo, San Jose Earthquakes...! (Yay?)

Still, stats look awesome for the ST position :D

wait so nearly everyone is ST?
Sweet means im like guaranteed a spot in National Team

My player looks real balanced, and I like that. 12, 14, or 16 in all the important attributes. Let's see if my player can get the national striker's position.

My player looks great, and the team I got is quite good too

Everyone looks great! Except me...because I'm missing :p

Completely missed your player out. I'll add him in and post an update later on. Glad everyone is happy with their stats this is what they'll be standing with.

Think Lippo & Vegas are the only 2 that can play deeper then midfield & by the look of the stats we are almost identical, even down to preferred foot!

JJJJ is looking good!

I probably should have made him a defender to give him a better chance of getting into the national squad...never mind!

3 CMs and Im one of them seems decent shouldnt be too hard to get good out of all of us

Sorry for the delay lads I've been waiting until I have a spare couple of hours rather than rushing 20 minutes here and there. Skizzo's player is now in the game and I'm about to start the first season simming Stay tuned!

EDIT: Then there was an FM update grrrr

Last edited: