THE TESTING LEAGUE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

CHANGES:

- Injury Occurrence Ratio has been set to 0.000001

- Now all clone players in the AI teams have the same PPMs as their prototype

Good job mate! Thank you.

-100 is better than 0

any negative numbers mean good for "Jadedness"

I understand your point, but I'm not sure that -100 is "good" in jadedness.

As you know, the jadedness is the player's build up of fatigue going from -500 up to +500.

When you start a player for most of the games, with the time going his jadedness increases. The speed on how it increases this jadedness depends on different factors (player age, physical attributes, training intensity, game time). After few months or by the end of the season, when the player starts to have a jadedness around 250, 300, 350... that's when the orange icon "needs some rest" appears (kind of like the red zone in the RPM for a car).

On the opposite, when you don't use a player often, his jadedness tends to go in the negative bracket (or after a serious injury). After few months, when the player start to have a jadedness around -150, -200, -250... that's when the player complains about his lack of game time.

Knowing this element, I've realized that the development speed of any players is optimal in the "positive" jadedness. Of course, more game time = more jadedness, but it also goes with better development. As soon as his jadedness is too high (player needs some rest), send him a week in holidays to reduce the chance of injuries.

So, on a player point of view I'll say between 0 and +200 is:

- good for the player development
- bad if you intend the player to start all the matches as he'll get tired quicker (during the season, not during the match time)

On a team point of view, I guess that's why you need to find the right balance between:

- a BIG SQUAD: smart rotation, players develop at lower rate (CA: before and after season), players will complain about their game time (negative jadedness) and risk of affecting other players depending on how you handled the chat... But you'll have fresh players all along the season and especially by the end of the season if you're still running in all the competiton.

- a SMALL SQUAD : players get more game time and develop better, but higher risk of injuries and chances to lack of players by the end of the season (players too much jaded and not recovering quick enough).

Last edited:

THE TESTING LEAGUE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Guys, you probably noticed that "Fast Strikers" and "Strong Strikers" in the testing team had the same attributes, now it should be fixed and both type of strikers should have proper attributes.

I understand your point, but I'm not sure that -100 is "good" in jadedness.

Medmax, Panos99 asked what value is better for Jadedness "-100" or "0", probably, he wanted to edit it for some players and I answered that "-100" is better than "0" and it was correct answer.

He didn't ask what level for Jadedness he should keep for his players when he plays real game because it's obvious that any negative value for Jadedness can be achieved "without" using a editor only if this a player doesn't play at all and of course, if you don't play some player the he'll be complaining and his attributes declining so you always want to play all your players and keep their "Match Sharpness" close to 100% and in this case they won't have Jadedness with negative values.

Last edited:
Been playing with the editor and have managed to create a working 120 game season played over 2 years, I am going to see if I can increase this to more games.

EDIT tried to increase to 26 teams playing each other 8 times but getting crash dumps so I think 120 is about optimal.

Last edited:
Been playing with the editor and have managed to create a working 120 game season played over 2 years, I am going to see if I can increase this to more games.

EDIT tried to increase to 26 teams playing each other 8 times but getting crash dumps so I think 120 is about optimal.

120matches is very good :) Will you test the tactics with this database ? :)

edit : with TFF players and your 120matches database will be the super tactic test database... yes i know TFF said the short season is better ( with 44matches ) ... but much less time to test tactics with 120matches database... with TFF database 120 matches is almost 3seasons... its possible that you get more accurate results with 44matches , but the time is also important xDDD TFF Ultimate Testing Database is absolutely perfect ... for me only problem is 44 matches...

Last edited:
Medmax, Panos99 asked what value is better for Jadedness "-100" or "0", probably, he wanted to edit it for some players and I answered that "-100" is better than "0" and it was correct answer.

I'm creating a small freeze tool for the users in this forum that don't have and don't want to buy fmrte, but still want to benefit from those features especially when using a test league. So, I'm setting this to keep Match Sharpness at 10000, Fitness at 10000, Morale at 20, but didn't know what to have for Jadedness, so I asked what's best here.

Not sure why but on this new database using Nations all the players are keeping maximum condition and maximum match sharpness even when they do not play thus eradicating the need for FMRTE.

I'm creating a small freeze tool for the users in this forum that don't have and don't want to buy fmrte, but still want to benefit from those features especially when using a test league. So, I'm setting this to keep Match Sharpness at 10000, Fitness at 10000, Morale at 20, but didn't know what to have for Jadedness, so I asked what's best here.

then in this case I'd recommend setting it to "0" for all players.

Not sure why but on this new database using Nations all the players are keeping maximum condition and maximum match sharpness even when they do not play thus eradicating the need for FMRTE.

Hmm... Will, I don't get it... how do they keep "Match Sharpness" at 100% if they don't play? :)

P.S. but Morale still will be issue anyway

then in this case I'd recommend setting it to "0" for all players.

Hmm... Will, I don't get it... how do they keep "Match Sharpness" at 100% if they don't play? :)

P.S. but Morale still will be issue anyway
must be a glitch but a good glitch to have, PS I dont see morale as a issue which is why I never use FMRTE.

I will build a new testing database tomorrow using this new 120 game nations format.

I will create a new test team consisting of identical players for all positions similar to TFF's

I will then select the 15 strongest nations to play against but I may create some super nations such as an african all-stars team etc.

Feel free to suggest any other idea's.

All good. I was reading the TFF ultimate TACTIC V3 page, then the TFF Ultimate tactic TESTING SYSTEM, and didn't realize that your question was just a setting "technicality" for this tactic test database and not an information for your gaming experience... ;)

On the other hand, it's really cool to see different people "working" together in the aim of improving this database, especially TFF and WILL... You've been quite dedicated to this community for the last few years and we can FINALLY leave in the past all those disagreements about tactic testing "technicities" and make the ultimate one!!!

Anyway, know that some of us are very grateful for your dedication...

Thanks guys :)

I will build a new testing database tomorrow using this new 120 game nations format.

I will create a new test team consisting of identical players for all positions similar to TFF's

I will then select the 15 strongest nations to play against but I may create some super nations such as an african all-stars team etc.

Feel free to suggest any other idea's.
  • 120 matches ( Database )
  • TFF Players ( Only for your Team )
  • A.I. Teams with Normal players
  • no injuries
  • no red cards banned
  • same as TFF Friendly matches vs very small clubs
  • minimum 10 Friendly matches before start of season

I never tested tactics with 'Simulate match' option, only actually playing the matches. Yesterday I've created a new one - actually tweaked Chieftain - and got 92 pts with this Test League, which is a good result, won it easily. Then started again with exactly the same everything and abandoned the test after 15 games, since we managed to win only 3 games. We were not just beaten, we were dominated. Altough this league and everything is setup perfectly, I am more than unsure whether it is a good testing method. There shouldn't be that much difference between the same tests.