Here is the save file for my 120 match nations test:

Tactic Testing (120 games)

I am not going to continue working on this project so if somebody else wants to use them feel free too.

Will, may I ask how you set the fixtures so you could have 120 matches? After 90 matches I get problems with fixtures and the game wont load.

Will, may I ask how you set the fixtures so you could have 120 matches? After 90 matches I get problems with fixtures and the game wont load.
its over 2 seasons, international competition

Good to see that your tactic testing system is getting better TFF :)

Btw, Will1981, I have a question for you as well. Would you be willing to have a look at my/our database as well, to see if it is possible to increase the number of matches in some way? Me and the test team would greatly appreciate it if you could :) You have much more experience than us in building/editing databases...

Best wishes to all,
Mr L

Good to see that your tactic testing system is getting better TFF :)

Btw, Will1981, I have a question for you as well. Would you be willing to have a look at my/our database as well, to see if it is possible to increase the number of matches in some way? Me and the test team would greatly appreciate it if you could :) You have much more experience than us in building/editing databases...

Best wishes to all,
Mr L
the most matches you can schedule in a domestic season is about 90 over an 11 month season.

I have managed to get 120 matches in an international competitiion over 2 seasons, I can get more games but there are alot of crash dump messages if you go over 120.

the most matches you can schedule in a domestic season is about 90 over an 11 month season.

I have managed to get 120 matches in an international competitiion over 2 seasons, I can get more games but there are alot of crash dump messages if you go over 120.

Can you send me a PM? I couldn't find a way to send you one :)

no sorry I have PM's disabled mate.

Can you add me on steam or skype perhaps? So I can send you the file in some way (if you could have a look if its possible to convert into international competition over 2 seasons).

Last edited:
no the squad is a nation and the competition draw date is 1st of August 2015

Ok Will mate, the league start at 31st Oct. Couple of problems I noticed, first there is no left footed centre back. Second, tactic familiarity is only about 60% when the league start.

Ok Will mate, the league start at 31st Oct. Couple of problems I noticed, first there is no left footed centre back. Second, tactic familiarity is only about 60% when the league start.

There is no point testing tactics without the use of FMRTE anyway :) So tactic familiarity doesn't really matter :)

yes that is why I have abandoned that project.

There is no point testing tactics without the use of FMRTE anyway :) So tactic familiarity doesn't really matter :)
I feel that the use of FMRTE corrupts the testing process so there is no point in testing with FMRTE.