Genuine Question?

Why do testers seem to think the CA 160 of the whole squad makes it the weakest in the league?

Bayern squad has a complete CA of 149
Barcelonas is 152.

the first XI might be stronger, not but much in Bayerns case, and the Barcelona front 3 put them over 165 but its not the weakest in the league by a long way.

How much rotation goes on during a testing season? i know its tried to be minimal

Genuine Question?

Why do testers seem to think the CA 160 of the whole squad makes it the weakest in the league?

Barcelonas is 152.

the first XI might be stronger, not but much in Bayerns case, and the Barcelona front 3 put them over 165 but its not the weakest in the league by a long way.

How much rotation goes on during a testing season? i know its tried to be minimal
I do not think the average CA of the squad is relevant you should consider the average CA of the 1st team as when injuries and suspensions are removed it will be extremely rare for any rotation of the 1st team squad at all.

Genuine Question?

Barcelonas is 152.

Here's Bayern team in the TFF's testing league, look at the avarage CA of the starting eleven and you'll see that it's about 175CA, TFF just cloned the starting eleven to make sure that the same starting eleven is used for all matches throughout the season.

bbdd333.png

The average CA of Bayern's starting eleven is about 175 CA in the real game and the average CA of the entire team is about 149CA in the real game.

Last edited:
Here's Bayern team in the TFF's testing league, look at the avarage CA of the starting eleven and you'll see that it's about 175

bbdd333.png

Ah ok. i see what hes done. Cheers Helli