What derbies in football you find most attractive

Tottenham v Arsenal is always a something that both sets of fans are up for. It's not a violent derby by any means, but the passion of the fans (Tottenham only, of course) is great.

West Ham against Millwall is always brilliant, when it happens.

I dont have a particular one but when the players are as passionate as the fans it is always good ie the Manchester derbies are not what they used to be imo

I love every North London derby, they are usually very attractive games, and for the most part Arsenal come out on top.

Newcastle v Sunderland is particularly gorgeous. ;)

Yup, Cant wait for the game this season at St. James' Park. Immense atmosphere and hopefully a victory over Sunderland!

Newcastle :wub:

Celtic Vs. Rangers isnt attractive to watch as Rangers play anti-football but when you are suporting a team in a derby you are always glued to it.

Please explain what anti-football is the name of the game is to win and at the moment Rangers do that beter than Celtic thus meaning it must be Celtic that play anti-football

On Topic: Rangers v Celtic
Manchester United v Liverpool
Arsenal v Tottenham
Real Madrid v Barcelona
Cumnock v Auckinleck is always a brilliant game to attend

Galatasaray v. Fenerbache? I was in a bar in Istanbul during one of them a couple of years ago, you could have cut the atmosphere with a cricket bat.

Please explain what anti-football is the name of the game is to win and at the moment Rangers do that beter than Celtic thus meaning it must be Celtic that play anti-football

On Topic: Rangers v Celtic
Manchester United v Liverpool
Arsenal v Tottenham
Real Madrid v Barcelona
Cumnock v Auckinleck is always a brilliant game to attend
It's a joke referencing to how yous foul alot of our players because you cant keep up ;), Holland played anti-football at the world cup and got to the final are they footballer than Brazil? I think not.

Galatasary - Fenerbahce
Boca - River
Celtic - Rangers
Roma - Lazio
W.Ham - Millwall
R.Madrid - Barca
Man U - Liverpool
Newcastle - Sunderland

Germany - Holland is usually pretty fun

I used to love the united and arsenal ones but they've died down recently. I used to love the matches where van nisterrooy would miss a pen and Keown would make sure he knew about it.

It's a joke referencing to how yous foul alot of our players because you cant keep up ;), Holland played anti-football at the world cup and got to the final are they footballer than Brazil? I think not.

Well according to Lennon you'll be 'winning ugly this year', so best geet used to it ;)

And yeah, fave derbies in this order

Rangers - Celtic

Hearts - Hibs (A surprisingly feisty derby, just overshadowed in Scotland by the Old Firm.)

Lazio - Roma

and

Olympiakos - Panathanaikos

Ajax - Feyenoord, Tottenham - Arsenal, Beitar Jerusalem - Hapoel Tel Aviv

Estrela de Santo André - Vasco da Gama de Sines
Estrela de Santo André - União de Santiago

Local team derbies ftw(H)