What derbies in football you find most attractive

Manchester United v Liverpool
'I can feel the atmosphere from my armchair'

To be honest you should only really comment on this if you have actually been to the derby :)

Manchester United v Liverpool
'I can feel the atmosphere from my armchair'

To be honest you should only really comment on this if you have actually been to the derby :)

As has already been said, it's not a derby. ;)

Man Utd away at Man City.

I went to the carling cup tie last year and even though it was just a carling cup game the atmousphere was quality. Especially pre match with the flares (6)

The only derby that I have been to is the Old Firm [Celtic/Rangers] and I've been to it twice. Once when I was younger and an Under-19's Cup Final. The atmosphere was insane, especially for an Under-19's match and the fact that the stadium was only half full. Everytime a Celtic player or Rangers player got into the box you could feel the tension grow. Truly outstanding.

Mind you, some of the fans [both teams] are *****. XD I remember about to go on the bus [to go home] and a Celtic fan kicked out at an old man, who was a Rangers fan. Seems the hatred can't be escaped. =P

united and city is starting to get exciting . arsenal spurs maybe

Man Utd vs Man City
Man Utd vs Liverpool
Man Utd vs Arsenal (still a rivalry)
Liverpool vs Everton
Arsenal vs Tottenham
Sunderland vs Newcastle

i went to a beitar jerusalem vs hapoel tel aviv game a few years ago and in terms of fans, they were up there with rangers v celtic, milan v inter and scum v sunderland.

too bad the football was *****

hahahhahha,ae bjezi jadan........ BOCA - RIVER !

Newcastle v Sunderland

Plymouth v Exeter

I don't think 'derby' and 'attractive' should be in the same sentence :p

Everton v Liverpool
Dortmund v Schalke
Galatasaray v Fenerbahçe

Milan vs Inter
GAIS vs IFK Göteborg
Boca Juniors vs River Plate the fans there are just crazy

Milan derby is freaking insane when you're there.

I always thought a derby was two teams from the same town, but apparently people have applied to it other things, like "the north east derby."

Celtic - Gers
Enga - Lyn
Enga - Lillestroem
Barcelona - Real Madrid
Inter Milan - A. C. Milan