What derbies in football you find most attractive

Rangers V Celtic has is for me, i think it was proved when last season Celtic were 9 or 11 points behind ahead of an old firm game they could no longer win the league and I kept wondering if the old firm game at Celtic Park would still sell out even though there is nothing in it for Celtic and it did! not many other big matches could do that. The atmospheres are always awesome aswell, alot of bad songs are sang which is a bad thing and because of that the atmosphere doesn't seem as good on TV becausse some of the songs are muted. But Still the OLD Firm! ;)

On a personal level obviously Liverpool v Everton.

But others..

Rangers v Celtic
Millwall v West Ham
Galatasaray v Fenerbache
Roma v Lazio
Red Star Belgrade v Partizan Belgrade
Boca Juniors v River Plate

There's loooads

Celtic Vs. Rangers isnt attractive to watch as Rangers play anti-football but when you are suporting a team in a derby you are always glued to it.

and celtic play free flowing attacking football? ;)

Wolves v West Brom, The black country derby rocks with real club hatred!!!!

rangers v celtic

not for the football because its utter **** but the real and genuine hate the fans have for each other - only on old firm day next door neighbor could be your best friend one day old firm day he would be willing to kill your granny for a win for his team haha

rangers v celtic

not for the football because its utter **** but the real and genuine hate the fans have for each other - only on old firm day next door neighbor could be your best friend one day old firm day he would be willing to kill your granny for a win for his team haha

are you sure you support rangers?

Leeds - Man U always used to be a classic and the fa cup match was quality
on a personal level Leeds - Hull is good because i go to school in hull

Newcastle vs mackemland and only that

Ajax v Feyenoord

In England -
Millwall v West Ham
Portsmouth v Southampton

FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
Olimpija vs. Maribor
Man Utd vs. Chelsea - when they are top 2 =)
Alcoron vs. Real Madrid was also fun to watch =D

Leyton Orient - Millwall simply for the fact that Millwall do a sort of roar but then we score and they are terribly quiet

Since I was born in Argentina I choose Boca Juniors - Riber Plate. But I've been living in Milan for the past 6 years and I have to say that Inter - Milan it's a pretty nice and heated one too.