TEAM TALK

TEAM TALK NO AFFECT

View attachment 341493
Teams talks are not having any affect on my players, no response and I know Wayne Rooney never listens, always sitting there in the corner with his headphones in thinking he is the bees knees on £250K a week, but he is worth it. What is going wrong? Are we becoming so consistent that I don't need to give team talks anymore as we are unbeatable at present? Strange times.

Using this to great effect, was using gamebreaker but this is much more better defensively and working very well, thank you

My FB's are really struggling with the tactic under 6.5 in most games.

Who are your full backs and is their best role Complete Wing Back?

Liverpool with the transfer update so Alberto Moreno, Jose Enrique, Javier Manquillo & Glen Johnson all with their best positions as CWB.

Using Fluid update Tactic? Do you ask assistant or leave opp instructions alone?

Yep using the latest fluid. I leave OI's to the one's already in the tactic.

alrite m8 will this new fluid tactic work for away games as well without changing mentality

I have started using it for both home and away and winning each game.

I am currently unbeaten in 60 games and in total I have only lost once against Tottenham because Phil Jones got sent off haha! :(

well im in 2018 but i've got alot off edited players if u no wot i mean. most of them r 4-5 star rating so not a bad team. Been using
DEEP 442 back to basics witch i find a very good tactic m8 :D

Threw the fluid tactic on for a test with middlesbrough, won 4-1 and 4-2 one home game and one away. Very promising with a championship side.

I've started a save with Exeter City with this tactics. Looks half decent so far but will see at the end of the season.

Great stuff guys! Keep it up and I am sure you will get it right! I will post my league table and results at the end of the season. Been busy today so couldn't bash as many hours in as I would have liked haha.

Depends on your squad really, how strong it is.

Absolutely.

I started trying yesterday with Zaragoza on 17/18, both in home and away games. In home games it works, not great results, but the team is playing much better than before. In away games, it isn't the same. I tried to tweak it setting to Control, but they continue losing the ball really easy. So had to setup a more defensive tactic.

Anyway I just tried 4/5 games, the squad is not fully adapted yet. I'll keep on informing!!