A New Man On Tyneside - A Newcastle United Story

February

View attachment 404180

------------------------------

View attachment 404169

View attachment 404167

MOTM: Vurnon Anita (Newcastle United)

So we battered Wigan all game and they only manager 1 shot on target all game (their goal) and after that we gave them nothing and just went all out and really could have got 4 or 5! But again finishing was an issue for us as we only managed 6 on target of our 21 shots.

View attachment 404164

View attachment 404163

MOTM: Kevin Volland (Newcastle United)

So the issue of poor finishing was not occurring in this game as we put 5 past Watford! And to be honest we could have had even more than that and probably gone on to get 7 or 8! But still was a very good performance and we definitely deserved to win by such a margin!

View attachment 404162

View attachment 404161

MOTM: Andre Hahn (Newcastle United)

This was just like the Wigan game as we restricted them and they only managed 3 shots on target all game, where as we should have scored more as we had 24 shots, but it seems to be that our players cannot hit the target as we managed 9 of them! Which is pretty poor in my opinion.

View attachment 404160

View attachment 404159

MOTM: Shaun Maloney (Wigan)

So my choice to play a weaker side as this was a very even game, and it means we now have to go to a replay which we really do not need at the moment with fixtures coming thick and fast. Although fair play to Wigan they played a lot better than the last time we played and got their equaliser through a great free kick from Shaun Maloney.

View attachment 404157

View attachment 404156

MOTM: Javier Mascherno (Barcelona)

Always knew this was going to be a hard game as obviously Barcelona are one of the best teams in the world, and they showed that in this game as they dominated us and completely played us off the park, shows that we still have a long way to go until we can call ourselves one of the best in the world. If we hope to continue our European journey we are going to have to play extremely well in the 2nd leg.

View attachment 404154

View attachment 404153

MOTM: Nicklas Bendtner (Arsenal)

How embarassing... Bendtner scored twice against us! Summed up the game for us really as we really were quite poor and definitely deserved to lose, and to be honest gave them a bit of a bollocking after this as these are the games we really need to be winning as we are fighting with them for a Champions League place.

View attachment 404151

View attachment 404150

MOTM: Amidu Salifu (Newcastle United)

So, on one hand I can be pleased we got the win, but on the other hand I am very unhappy with how we had to get it as we tore Wigan apart and just like the first fixture against them this month we couldn't finish and around the 70 minute mark I thought that we would be going out. But we got the win and we will be visited by Chelsea in the 6th round.

League

View attachment 404146

So even though we won 3 of our 4 league games we have still dropped a place to 5th, joint on points with Arsenal now but luckily we do have a game in hand. And as we are now coming down to the last 10 games (11 for us) we are really going to have to dig deep now and make sure we get that Champions League place!

Best Player of February

View attachment 404139

Kevin Volland

No one actually really stood our for us this month so I decided to give it to Volland as he got 4 goals for us this month and a MOTM award which is pretty better than what anyone else did for us as we had an appalling month in terms of Cup games.

Hopefully our cup form will improve in March as we start the month off with the Capital One Cup final against Man Utd, and also have the 6th round tie vs Chelsea, and the 2nd leg vs Barcelona within the first 4 games... its going to be a tough month!​

Last edited:
March

View attachment 403826

View attachment 403825

View attachment 403824

MOTM: Mayke (Newcastle United)

So we get payback for the 2 league defeats this season with a very dominant win to ensure we retain the Capital One Cup after beating United in the final for the 2nd season in a row! This was a very good game with lots of action with close to 40 shots and it was end to end all game! But we were the ones who made good of our chances to get the win! We will now at least definitely be in the Euro Cup next season!

View attachment 403823

View attachment 403822

MOTM: Albin Ekdal (Newcastle United)

So we carry that great performance vs United into this game as we batter Everton and even though they still had a fair few chances themselves, I was never in doubt that we would lose this as we just dominated them and controlled the play of the game, all be it their 2 goals which were good counter attacking goals, incredible win!

View attachment 403802

View attachment 403800

MOTM: Cheick Tiote (Newcastle United)

I do not know how we didn't manage to win this as we were the much better side for the entire game and they only scored because of a deflection which out Pedro through, they definitely were not the side who deserved to win, we were. Although suppose this gives us the chance to focus on the Champions League and the League now.

View attachment 403792

View attachment 403791

MOTM: Ryan Gauld (Newcastle United)

So before this game I was worried that we would get battered like the 1st leg... but no! We came out and clearly we are in a patch of really good form as we came out and played Barcelona off the park! I am sure it has been a while since they have been given a battering like this and this really boosts my opinions that we are on our way to becoming one of Europes best! We have been drawn Quarter Finals against Marseille.

View attachment 403790

View attachment 403789

MOTM: Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle United)

Beautiful payback for the defeat in the cup as we went out and showed them why we were able to just beat one of the best teams in the world as we dominated them for the entire game and probably could have got 4 or 5! But I guess 3 will have to do!

View attachment 403788

View attachment 403787

MOTM: Tom Ince (Newcastle United)

Even my weakened side can do it! Decided to use some of my back up/younger players seeing as Fulham are a team battling against relegation, and they performed excellently! Nice passing around the pitch all game as we didn't let them have any of the ball as we had 61% possession! Although we could of easily had 4 or 5 goals, I am still very impressed with a 2-0 win and a clean sheet!

View attachment 403786

View attachment 403785

MOTM: James Morrison (West Brom)

So I decided to field the back up and youngster side again and this time it didn't pay off as I seemed to have underestimated West Brom as they managed to keep up with our play and it was quite an even game. Although we were stronger for the majority of the game slightly, clearly tiredness kicked in at the end and they took advantage to ruin my 100th game in charge... :(

League

View attachment 403784

Bar the West Brom result we had an incredible month and we now sit in 4th, just 1 point behind 3rd and if we continue the great form we have been showing then I think we have definitely got a Champions League place in the bag!

Champions Cup

View attachment 403782

Well I can definitely say we got the luck of the draw here as (no offence) we draw probably the weakest side left and I think we have a really good chance of making it to the Semi's! But if we don't I am still incredibly happy we made it to the Quarter Final, especially seeing as I thought we wouldn't even make it out of the group stages!

Best Player of March

View attachment 403780

Hatem Ben Arfa

The Frenchman had an incredible month for us as even though scored 2 goals he also provided us with 4 assists and put in an excellent performances in every game (except the Chelsea loss) and this was shown as to the fact he was given the Player of the Month award! Clearly showing why he is now always called up to the French Squad and why Barcelona and Man City are sniffing around him... no chance mate!

View attachment 403777

Other

It was quite a surprise to me but we didn't really have any quality players come through into the youth squad, which is quite disappointing but I am sure I will be able to pick a few up in the Summer to ensure we do have some good quality youngsters coming in to squad for the future!​

Great read this..keep up the good work..should be able to beat Marseille over 2 legs. Man Utd look like they are running away with the title this year, they bought anyone special? What are Spurs like on your save?

Great read this..keep up the good work..should be able to beat Marseille over 2 legs. Man Utd look like they are running away with the title this year, they bought anyone special? What are Spurs like on your save?

Yeah we should be able to... you shall find out in the next update which will be out sometime this afternoon! Yeah they are playing well this season, as proven by the fact that they beat us both times in the league.

In the first season they bought Lars Bender who has been good for them, but they did sell Hernandez!

This season they have only really brought in Dante and Domenico Berardi, both of who haven't really features for them this season, so they are basically just playing with their normal squad with Bender and without Hernandez, but to be honest on this game the squad is really good, Rooney has 15 goals, Welbeck has 20 and Van Persie has 22 so clearly thats why they are running away with it!

Spurs are pretty good... with the squad they have it is easy to see why they are fighting with us for Champions League places as they signed Griezzman in the first season, and this season they have bought Mandzuckic and Nyom. Mandzuckic has been on fire with 35 goals in 52 appearances!

If anyone wants any screenshots or information regarding any clubs just ask!

Nice...Man City have Mandzukic on my Spurs save and he is terrible. Looking forward to your next update :)

Nice...Man City have Mandzukic on my Spurs save and he is terrible. Looking forward to your next update :)

Haha luckily for Man City on this Negredo is banging them so they don't need another striker! Cheers! Watching the Spurs - Southampton game so will do it after that :)

Last edited:
April

No fixture result list today as it ruins the surprises!

-----
-------------------------

View attachment 403445

View attachment 403444

MOTM: Vincent Kompany (Newcastle United)

Why did Kompany have to have one of his best games against us?! We were slightly the better side and it probably should have been a draw but if Kompany was slightly worse we could have got the win! This loss has hurt is, especially as Arsenal are right behind us!

View attachment 403443

View attachment 403442

Really annoyed with this as we should have got the win, we should have scored 2 or 3 and also by the fact that it wasn't a penalty! Proven by the fact that no card was given to Denswil for the tackle! Blehh... but now at least we get to go into the 2nd leg playing at home which I think will help!

View attachment 403441

View attachment 403440

MOTM: James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Underestimated Southampton in this game, and my choice to field a slightly weaker side back fired and Southampton were the much better team and to be honest we were quite lucky to even get a draw! Can't be risky with my team selections now we are coming into the last few games!

View attachment 403438

View attachment 403437

MOTM: Kevin Volland (Newcastle United)

We left it late but we did it! We are through to the semi finals! This could have been a lot more comfortable as we closed OM out of the game, bar their goal which was a great attacking move from them, but still we won and will now go on to face Real Madrid in the semi final! The other tie see's Manchester City vs Chelsea... all English final?!

View attachment 403432

View attachment 403431

MOTM: Tim Krul (Newcastle United)

Thank god for Krul! If we didn't have someone of his quality in goal this game we would have got trashed and lost... by quite a lot! Even with a full strength side we struggles against Cardiff and I think all the extra games due to Europe is catching up with us and everyone was very tired... but still they stood strong and managed to get us the win! Feel quite bad that Krul is being replaced at the end of the season...

Also after this game I received this email...

View attachment 403419

Leicester City have been relegated! :( Hopefully this doesn't happen in real life next season when we get promoted! ;)

View attachment 403430

View attachment 403429

MOTM: Robert Huth (Stoke City)

I have no idea what happened here! Stoke were just simply incredible this game and had my tactic all figured out as they closed us down quickly, gave us no room and clearly their physical dominance shone through as they just battered us! Although a slightly weaker side was played as we have Madrid next!

View attachment 403422

View attachment 403421

MOTM: Mayke (Newcastle United)

Just what a neutral would want in a semi final tie! Plenty of goals, end to end all game and lots of tackles flying in with 37 fouls and 9 yellow cards! But I have to say I am incredibly pleased and very surprised we managed to win this as Madrid were the much better side and they will be very annoyed with how they have lost this! We are now in a very good position for the 2nd leg at home!

League

View attachment 403420

So our poor league results have resulted in us now dropping down to 5th, although we are just 1 point behind, it will be hard to get it back as Arsenal have the easier run in compared to us as we have Liverpool, Swansea and Spurs they have Watford, West Ham and Wigan... going to have to hope for a big upset to get us 4th place!

Champions League

View attachment 403418

So at the moment we are the only team who has a foot in the final! We welcome Madrid to St James Park after the Liverpool game and hopefully we can hold strong and keep our advantage and get us through to the final! Also it will be interesting to see who wins between Man City and Chelsea as they are both fighting it out still for 2nd place and do have a chance to chase down Utd for the title... Im feeling an English final though!

Best Player of April

View attachment 403417

Tim Krul

So in what could be Kruls last full month of fixtures for us he performed excellently and single handedly got us the win against Cardiff! He has been excellent for us this season and is definitely one of the best goalkeepers around! May be tempted to keep him and rotate him and Ter Stegen... but I am sure he will want to be first choice... will have to see!

Next Month

View attachment 403416

I do not think this run in could be any harder! Liverpool and Spurs are going to be incredibly hard in the league and with Spurs right behind us, we could end up actually finish 6th! But if all goes well against Madrid in the semi's and then we beat the other English team in the final... we get to be in the Champions League again anyway! This is going to be a tough month for us!​

Update

In fact... due to the nature of the fixtures I have left I have decided to give one its own individual update!

Next one will be regarding the Liverpool result and the league standings after!

Newcastle United Vs Liverpool

View attachment 403400

MOTM: Matthie Debuchy (Newcastle United)

We won! It was a very even game and we took our chance to move into 4th for a day as Arsenal don't play until the Sunday.

View attachment 403399

Dammit they won! Only just though as Watford were fighting against relegation, but Arsenal were just slightly better, won, returned to 4th and also relegated Watford! How mean! But also due to Spurs losing we now have a 6 point gap over Stoke in 6th so now unless we lose both our last 2 games heavily and Stoke win their last 2 heavily then we are basically guaranteed 5th at least! Just got to hope Arsenal mess it up somehow!

Up next is the 2nd leg versus Madrid!

Newcastle United vs Real Madrid

So for us to ensure we made it to the final we had to ensure that if we lost that it wasnt by more than one goal... so basically easiest way to get through is to draw or win... and...

View attachment 403304

We won! And I don't know how it happened but we were actually on the back foot until our red card so it surprised me that we were 1-0 up at that point... but after that red card we went on and started to pull Madrid apart and even increased our lead! Absolutely incredible that we managed to beat them 5-2 overall and we now get to go into the final where we will be playing...

View attachment 403301

View attachment 403300

Manchester City! And from looking at it they were very lucky to win against Chelsea in the 2nd leg as they were the worst team and only managed to go through due to an 88th minute goal!

So it is going to be an all English final between Newcastle and Man City... come on! We can do it!

Now to see if we can push on and also hope for some luck and get 4th!​

Update

View attachment 403298

Also forgot to mention this! But we are also under a transfer embargo now as we are being approached for a takeover! Kind of hope that whoever is attempting to take us over is loaded and gives me lots of money to improve the club... squad and facilities!

Also hope this doesn't drag on and cause problems with my summer transfers!​

Swansea City vs Newcastle United

So 2nd to last game and we had to win and hope Arsenal fudged it against West Ham...

View attachment 403288

We won! But unfortunately so did Arsenal :( Which means it is going to be come down to the last game of the season to see who gets 4th place (we are already gauranteed 5th) where we will be playing Spurs and Arsenal will be playing Wigan!

This is an issue as after the last round of fixtures this happened...

View attachment 403287

Meaning that they might not put much effort into the game against Arsenal and could get walked all over... lets hope they want to go out in style and try to win!

Also due to other results this happened...

View attachment 403286

Manchester United have taken the League back from Chelsea, but only just as it was a very close finish!

So this is the table going into the last game...

View attachment 403285

We are just 1 point behind Arsenal now and I have only just realised but this is literally only 4 results with any worth to them... mine and Arsenals to see who gets the last Champions League place, and the result for Stoke and Tottenham to see who gets 6th! Going to be an interesting last day!​

Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United

So for us to get 4th place we had to beat Spurs and we had to hope that Wigan could either beat Arsenal or hold them to a draw...

And...

View attachment 403284

We've buggered our chances! Spurs were the better side and probably deserved the win but I really thought we would have put up more of a fight! But...

View attachment 403283

Arsenal won anyway! Only just though so it is Arsenal who gets the final Champions League place... but! I forgot about this! If we win the Champions League against Man City then we get into the Champions League next season and Arsenal have to play in the Europa League! Which to be honest would be an even better way of getting the Champions League football! Come on!!!

Updates

So the next update will be for the Champions League Final game against Manchester City which is at the end of the month! Then once that is finished and all the play off games etc. from other leagues are finishing I will then provide end of season updates for our club, updates regarding the lower English leagues and cup, and then also updates regarding the other European competitions!

Time to see if we can become European Champions!​

Takeover Update

View attachment 403282

Oooo its looking promising! I really hope he is someone who has money though... as I am hoping he isn't going to come in and restrict funds etc.

Also hoping that if he takes over I get to keep my job! Otherwise thats this story down the pan :(

Takeover Completed

So within just 3 weeks we have gone from it just being a rumour to us actually being taken over! And just before the Champions League Final that's a bad financial move by Mike Ashley due to how much we get if we win!

But seems like my job is safe and the new owner is willing to give me money to spend!

View attachment 403277

So he has taken us over for 178 Million... I thought we were worth more than that! And I am sure our value will go up a fair bit if we win the Champions League so this new owner could have just got a **** of a deal!

View attachment 403276

What a nice fella! And it seems that there are no issues with me staying on as I am sure I would have found out straight away so seems I am here to stay meaning the story can continue!

View attachment 403275

Also gave me a nice 19 Million transfer budget but also something else...

View attachment 403274

He has doubled our wage budget! Before we were allowed around 1.09 Million a week and now it is up to 2.2 Million!

I have literally just adjusted it and now look!

View attachment 403273

Near 50 Million budget and near 600k p/w wage budget! Niiiiiice! Definitely going to be some big movements to Tyneside in the summer I am sure of that!​

Last edited:
Champions League Final

Newcastle United vs. Manchester City

So it was time... we were about to head out to play our biggest game in the clubs history with the clubs first ever appearance in the Champions League Final... and it's me in charge! Yes!

So we faced fellow English Premier League side Manchester City, who are an incredible team and will be very hard to beat... let's see what happened!

View attachment 402443

WE DID IT!! WE WON THE GOD **** CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!! WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!! WOOO!!!

Erm... sorry there... got a little bit happy there!

So it took us until extra time, but in a game where Man City were probably the better side, we still came out with the win! And as you can see our defence performed excellently and I agree Mayke deserved MOTM for keeping Coutinho in his back pocket all game! This is incredible and makes me feel even happier that we stopped Arsenal from getting a Champions League place, HA!

So after the game we of course received many emails congratulating me and the lads!

View attachment 402442

Of course the fans were so grateful for this win and put it down to the great work I had done with the team!

Of course the board were happy...

View attachment 402441

They are ecstatic with the win! And they are delighted with me for doing this! Of course! They also go on to say that with me in control that anything seems possible and are delighted with the success I have brought to the club!

Can't wait to go on from this, win even more and please them even more!

Also new owner Tony Roach will be pleased he bought us when he did as by winning the league I also won him a nice little bit of money...

View attachment 402435

Almost 9 Million was awarded to us for winning the Champions League! 9 Million! You can buy some of the lower league clubs and run them with that kind of money! Hopefully I will get to see some of this put back into the club though in terms of the youth or training facilities etc. but we shall see!

Next Updates

So that is the season over... now it is time for end of seasons reviews where I will looks the season for the club and also what happened in the other leagues around the world!​

End of Season Review - Newcastle United

So in this first review we look the season for Newcastle United... up first...

Fixtures

View attachment 402421

So I think the main reason as to why we finished outside the Champions League places is due to the Champions League fixtures we had this season... as with them we played around an extra 16 games! Of course this would cause fitness issues around the club, but still we held strong, managed to finish 5th and won the Champions League so can't complain! But hope we can learn from this and be able to improve fitness etc. for next season!

Also pleased we never went more than 4 games with a win, which only occured once, but this was right towards the end of the season when everyone was getting tired so I do understand.

Squad

View attachment 402420

As you can quite easily tell the majority of our players had an excellent season, especially the likes of Krul, Mayke, Volland, Sissoko and Ben Arfa! All of who I have given praise to for the performances and can't wait to see them next season! Bar Krul of course who may leaving due to the arrival of Ter Stegen, but before he leaves I will tell him how grateful I am for his contributions.

Also we could not have done it without the goalscoring abilities of Volland who I knew would be the 30+ goal a seasons striker we need! And also Sissoko was on great scoring form again this season as he got 24 goals from midfield which is incredible!

Can't wait to see how these players do next season, although I do have plans for some to leave, permanently and on loan, and with the funds given to me there will be new players!

Club News

So after the Champions League Final I saw we had a good budget in the bank and were estimated to more than double it!

View attachment 402419

So I went to speak with the board and managed to get us some improvements around the club!

Training Facilities

View attachment 402418

I am hoping that this improvement will be enough to get us the top training facilities and club like Newcastle deserves!

Youth Facilities

View attachment 402417

I believe this will also be enough to get us to top level Youth Facilities which will be great as I do plan on bringing in some younger players for the future who will need to be nurtured as they do have the ability to become world class!

Youth Level

View attachment 402416

I really cannot wait for this to happen! As this means we will be then bringing in excellent youth players through our own system and will not have to rely on the transfer windows to bring in youth players, but will be able to grow and nurture our own!

Summary

So all in all it has been an excellent season for the club as we win what is the biggest tournament a club can win! We also have a new owner to look forward to new ownership under and with the great funds and facilities we now have coming to us I am sure we can go on to even further lengths and challenge for the title next season! I am sure of it!

Up next will be the review regarding England and its leagues and competitions!​

End of Season Review - England

So of course this review will be looking at the end of season stats and awards for the top 4 leagues in England, so first of all, the Premier League!

Premier League

View attachment 402410

So of course you know that we finished 5th, but its interesting to see that with no improvements to their team for this season really, that Man Utd won the league! Although I am sure that like us, due to Chelsea and Man Citys runs in the cups affected this!

Also interesting to see that Liverpool finished down in 11th! Hopefully if some players want to jump ship i.e. Sterling, might be able to pick them up cheaper!

So going down to the Championship will unsurprisingly be the 3 teams that came up last season! Although I am sure it is a very high possibility they will be pushing to come back up again very soon! Also as a Leicester fan this is very disheartening to see! If I get to have a new feeder club and get to choose, gonna choose Leicester and help them out! Haha

Stats

View attachment 402409

So here are the player stats for the season! Good to see that Sissoko made it onto the Average Rating board which is good to see! Also thought Volland would be on the goals section but just missed out with 16! Most of the people on them do not really surprise me and probably managed what I thought they would have at the start of the season!

Awards

Now it's time to see who won which awards for the Premier League!

Footballer of the Year

and the award goes to...

View attachment 402408

Eden Hazard!

He had a great season as you can see setting up 18 goals and has the highest average rating out of anyone! Hope I can bring someone of his quality in the summer to do the same for us!

Players Player

And the award goes to...

View attachment 402407

Coutinho!

Having made a big money move from Liverpool to Man City in the summer there was always going to be pressure on the young Brazilian, but he performed excellently with 15 goals in 29 games from Midfield!

Players Young Player

And the award goes to...

View attachment 402405

Griezzman!

The young frenchman had a great 2nd second in London as he helped Spurs to 7th place and also provided 13 goals for his club this season! Was interested in him at the start of my season but couldn't afford him... ****!

Manager of the Year

And the award goes to...

View attachment 402404

David Moyes!

The ginger scotsman probably deserves this after leading United to the title! Also good see Hughes came in 2nd, which he definitely deserves for getting Stoke 6th!

Hopefully this will be mine next season for winning the league! Haha

Team of the Year

And the team of the year consists of...

View attachment 402402

A good mixture of the top 3, with a player from us (Sissoko) and a player from Stoke (Begovic) and a player from Spurs (Mandzuckic) and Baines from Everton in there as well! Pleased that Sissoko made it in this year as he somehow didn't last year! But to be honest the team does not really suprise me at all! All players who deserve to be there!

Other Leagues

Championship

View attachment 402401

So Derby, Reading and Wolves will be joining us next season, with only really out of those 3 Wolves being the surprise as they do a Southampton and get back to back promotions! Although thought Hull, Sunderland and Norwich would be higher up but clearly they deserve to be there! Bad season for Tranmere who are relegated after just 1 season, and our joined by Blackpool and Sheff Wed!
League 1

View attachment 402400

So Barnsley make an instant return to the Championship and are joined by Peterborough and Sheff Utd, with Birmingham and Yeovil being close to make a return as well! Relegated are Swindon, Notts County (Ooooh what a shame! haha!), Carlisle and Port Vale.

League 2

View attachment 402399

So Fleetwood win the league and will be playing in League 1 next season and are joined by Chesterfield, Southend and Stevenage! But unfortunately for Wycombe and Exeter, next season they will no longer be in the football league! But I am sure they will be the favourites to make an instant return!

Cups

Capital One Cup

View attachment 402398

Of course we were the winners of the Capital One Cup as we retained the cup after winning it last season well! Also happy to see Leicester made it to the Quarter Final! We will definitely be going for 3 seasons in a row!

FA Cup

View attachment 402397

So this surprised me as I didn't realise it was Cardiff who made it to the final to play Man City! They did especially well seeing as they had to play Spurs and battered them! But seems Man City had quite an easy run to being winners, bar the Chelsea game!

Next Update

So the next and final update will be showing you the winners of the big leagues around the world, no real surprises! But finally a trophy for a club in the Euro Cup who have gone without one for a while!

End of Season Review - Rest of Europe

So lets see who won the other big leagues in Europe shall we! No real surprises I will tell you now!

France - Ligue 1

View attachment 402396

Doesn't really surprise me that PSG have won it, and only just as well, only by 2 points! But clearly the 145 Million they spent over this season on transfers paid off! Think this league will be contested by Monaco and PSG for a fair few years as the team in 3rd was 18 points behind!

Germany - Bundesliga

View attachment 402395

So Dortmund retain the title! But! It could have easily been Bayerns as it came down to the last day... where Dortmund lost! But unfortunately for them so did Bayern! I am sure this title will be closely contested for a while to come! Biggest surprise has to be seeing Freiburg come 3rd!

Italy - Serie A

View attachment 402394

And for the 2nd season in a row Juventus win the league, follows by Fiorentina, but them won it by more points this season as last season the difference was just 2 points, but it was 11 this season! So think Fiorentina have been a bit worse this season!

Spain - Liga BBVA

View attachment 402393

So Barcelona dominated the league this season as they won the league by 12 points! Incredible seeing as it was Madrid who won the league last season by 6 points, so clearly they were worse this season! And yet again Atletico come in 3rd.

Cups

Champions League

View attachment 402392
So for the 2nd season in a row it was an all English Final! But 2 different teams with it being Man Utd and Chelsea last season, it was us and Man City this season... and of course we won!! Wooo!! But it was only down to some incredible performances against Barcelona where we won the 2nd leg 4-0 and another incredible performance against Madrid where we won 3-1 in the first leg at the Bernabeau! Definitely aiming to keep this cup next season as well!

Euro Cup

View attachment 402390

So Villas Boas did what Wenger couldn't... won a European competition! Looks like Arsenal had a very good run up to the final including a 5-1 battering of rivals spurs so it seems like they probably deserved, well done to them!

Next Season

So we have had an incredible season with 2 cups and a 5th place finish! But I have even bigger aims for next season!:

- Challenge for the Premier League title
- Reach Champions League Semi Finals
- Reach FA Cup Semi Finals
- Reach Capital One Cup Semi Finals

I know they are big aims but I am sure that with the right transfers in the summer we can achieve them!

My next update will be at the start of pre-season where we see who our friendlies are against but also have a look at the squad, see who has improved, who has declines and which positions I am aiming to improve in the summer!​

Last edited:
Club Update

So just after I finish the updates for the club we get some more news!

View attachment 402371

The board are expanding the stadium again! Think we definitely need as I am sure due to last seasons Champions League win attendances will be even higher during this new season and the stadium capacity will be at around 60,000 once it is completed! Niiice!​