I hope vi Paulista starts scoring from beautiful goals soon with that high free-kick taking XD

Otherwise I think that 4 work rate will cost him his career lol

how's going mate? will there be a new update soon? :D

I'm still waiting for some guesses about my surprise :p. It involves a transfer

I'd be happy at Arsenal, Unless Barcelona came for me!

Scout's report 4

1/08/2014

So with the European season closing in May, and our young stars all a year into their careers having all played well for their teams at youth level, let's take look at the season highlights and how each player has developed for the start of the new season.

Alex Westcott

Signed for Cardiff quite early on. Injury slowed Alex down a bit, but he still has something to show for the season. 3 Capital One cup appearances for Cardiff. Scored 2 on his debut and got an assist in his second game. Unfortunately those were his only first team games for the season. We expect him to be given more game time next season in the first team, but he'll still be part of Cardiff's youth squad. Even if there is interest in him, we'd recommend he stay at Cardiff to make the best of their youth development facilities.

View attachment 401217

As you can see. Not much development over the last year.

Jordan White

Jordan secured a dream transfer to Arsenal last year. He featured more regularly in the first team than expected with 4 cup appearances and 1 sub in the BPL. He performed pretty average in these matches, but at this young age development is far more important than performance. He played 4 times for the Wales u21's and got 4 goals.

View attachment 401216

Slight improvements all around, but he has drastically improved his first touch. I'm also making a very bold prediction in saying this lad will captain club and country one day.

Damien Young

As you can recall, Damien joined Crewe and became a rotation player early on in the season. But he failed to perform and was sent back to the youth team, where, like all the other stars, performed very well. In his return to the first team he bagged 2 goals and an assist. Ending the season with 8 first team starts and 8 sub appearances. He also played twice for the Wales U21's and got a goal.

View attachment 401215

Quite a bit of improvement all round, but I must say, I expected more given the amount of first team chances he got.

Matt King

Matt made the move to Tottenham and played well for their youth teams. We didn't see any first team game time for him, but I supposed that was expected.

View attachment 401214

Only slight improvements. We'd highly recommend he be loaned out to get some game time to aid his development.

Sum Ting Wong

Sum only attracted interest from China and Switzerland, but I bet every club in the world envies Guangzhou for securing his transfer once they saw him in action. In the 2013 Chinese season he was a reserve player and made 6 first team appearances(5 as a sub) and scored 2 goals. But then 2014 happened and we saw him dominate with the China U22's at the Asian Nations Cup. This lead to first team berth for him. Halfway through the 2014 season, he has made 21 first team appearances(8 as a sub) and has scored 7 goals. He also seems to be quite the team player despite initial speculation that he wasn't, he has bagged 8 assists so far. 12 U21/U22 appearances for China with 16 goals.

View attachment 401213

Drastic improvements all around, definitely a surprise package, this kid is looking world-class for his age.

Muamer Bascelic

Muamer only secured his transfer to Kremin in March this year. He went straight to the first team. Very good performances for him. 5 appearances, 1 goal and 1 assist, average rating of 7.68 so far in the 2014/2015 Ukraine season. He also played 3 U21 games and got a goal for Bosnia.

View attachment 401212

Slight improvements but we really think this boy should try and make a move to a bigger team.

Hans Christian Pedersen

After some good youth performances, Redbull promoted Hans to their first team. He went on to make 11 appearances, scoring twice and getting an assist. 5 U21 appearances and 2 goals for Denmark.

View attachment 401211

This kid has improved every aspect of his game. He went from looking like a decent youngster to a real wonderkid in just a year. Also he is incredibly 2 footed. Redbull will do well to hold onto him

Victor vi Paulista

I'll never understand why someone of this talent signed for a third division USA team. Well anyway he did prove to be an inspired signing for the Rhinos. In the 2013 season he played 18, scored 1 and assisted 5 with a rating of 7.21. He carried on with them through the 2014 season and has so far played 20 games, scored 2 and got 7 assists with a rating of 7.43. 7 u21 apps for USA and 1 goal.

View attachment 401210

Good development but we feel he should make the move to a better division now if he wants to be good enough fulfill his dream of playing for Milan one day.

I Kadek
Darmawangsa

This lad only managed to make his move to Genk in March. He made 2 first team starts before the close of season, giving us an indication that he'll be a first team backup at least this season. Very exciting.

View attachment 401209

Virtually no development but that's ok because he really looks like a decent CB.

Sasha Thomas

Man City decided to snap up this wonderkid before anyone else could. And then let Yaya tutor him. He got one sub appearance for them in the FA cup.

View attachment 401208

This lad took full advantage of City's youth program, but we expect him to sit in the youth teams for another season to develop further..

Dusan Dzajic

Dusan waited till March to transfer to the Greek second division. Nothing on the first team front yet. However he has an u21 cap for Serbia. We expect to see him feature prominently this season.

View attachment 401207

Significant decline in ability, this is really bad news, but we expect Dusan to bounce back this season and we're very excited to see that happen.

Shaahid Jhetam

When we last saw Shaahid he was banging them in for Kaizer Chiefs reserve team. He went on to score on his first team debut for the club and also made another sub appearance. He also made 6 u21 appearances and got 5 goals for SA.

View attachment 401206

He's developed well and it's only a matter of time before European teams start sniffing around, and he'll come at a bargain if they move fast!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys... It took really long to complete this update.. Surprise still coming up... You'll have to go back to the first scout report to compare attributes.

TRANSFER NEWS:

Sum Ting Wong

After a string of impressive performances, Sum Ting Wong was bound to attract the right kind of attention. PSG have been coming in strongly for him since June but keep in mind that Real Madrid have first refusal on any Guangzhou player.

View attachment 401199
Real Madrid didn't even make an attempt to sign him, even though their bid would have been accepted by default. The Galacticos might regret this one down the line..

Damien Young

View attachment 401197

The Saints seem to have been able to see through Damien's average season and have decided to make a move for him. If this move happens for Young, he'll have the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Southampton's youth prospects like Gareth Bale and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlin.

Hans Christian Pedersen

Manchester United are rumoured to be interested in Pedersen. It is believed a bid of 270K is the minimum his club will accept at this stage

Yep, My character looks almost destined to captain the Welsh squad. He's already on par with Swansea captain Ashley Williams in the leadership department, shame he hasn't improved physically, I chose his special attributes from the most important attributes Messi has. Still, he's just 17 so lots of developing todo for him! Providing Arsenal stick with Olivier Giround until Jordan develops enough to be in the first team he should have a pretty good career!

xD I called it, Chinese guy OP

2nd place Lazio in Serie A TIM stands out as a big surprise.

Last edited:
Coming up tomorrow. Analysis of the 2014 World cup and detailed update on all transfer news involving our stars