Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you having problems with the match engine? i.e 67% possession 30 shots 17 on target compared to 1 dhot 1 on target and losing 1-0 or just in general being outplayed by a team so beneath you it's unreal?

With Aberdeen i could win 2 or 3-0 with ease and now ever since 14.1.3 i can't buy a win..

Are you having problems with the match engine? i.e 67% possession 30 shots 17 on target compared to 1 dhot 1 on target and losing 1-0 or just in general being outplayed by a team so beneath you it's unreal?

With Aberdeen i could win 2 or 3-0 with ease and now ever since 14.1.3 i can't buy a win..
Not sure what it is, i know some people are saying the possession football isnt going to get you the goals despite dominating the games but i can have 30 odd shots a match and struggle to score, Whats annoying is after the match when you talk to the media and it says things like you hit the crossbar 5 times today do you think it just wasnt your day? This happens to me like every 3 or 4 games!

Dundee United

View attachment 446770

October 2014

Lennon A Bit Angry

View attachment 446769

Chelsea and Liverpool After Souttar

View attachment 446768

Petrie and Ciftci Out Injured

View attachment 446767View attachment 446766

Youth and Training Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 446765View attachment 446764

October Fixtures

View attachment 446763

Not a very good month as we struggle to a draw against Celtic and lose both of our Champions League Games.

League Table

View attachment 446762

3 points clear at the top still and despite only being in October the title race is down to just the two of us.

Player Stats

View attachment 446761

Dow has had an amazing start to the season and is our top goalscorer in the league despite being a defence minded midfielder.

Dundee United

View attachment 446760

November 2014

Gauld Gets His First Scotland Cap

View attachment 446759

First Win In Champions League V Sporting

View attachment 446758

November Fixtures

View attachment 446757

As you can see a much better month all round as we win all of our domestic games and not only beat Sporting we also hold AC Milan to a draw.

League Table

View attachment 446756

Only 3 points separate us and Celtic still as they manage to keep up their form and stay in contention with us.

Player Stats

View attachment 446755

Everything is clicking at the moment and no one player is standing out as we have numerous players scoring goals, creating goals and having amazing matches.​

Dundee United

View attachment 446753

December 2014

Petrie Out 4 Weeks

View attachment 446752

Fallout With St Johnstone Boss

View attachment 446751

We beat Schalke in the last game of the Champions League Group stages but it wasnt enough to get even Europa League football after Christmas.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 446750

December Fixtures

View attachment 446749

After a hard to take defeat to Inverness we manage to pick up 5 straight wins including an impressive victory against Schalke in the Champions League.

League Table

View attachment 446748

The loss to Inverness has hurt us as Celtic continue to pump out the wins and we stay 3 points clear at the top but Celtic have game in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 446747

3 players in the top 5 goalscorers this season but Calvin Zola still sits on top.

Dundee United

View attachment 446746

Winter Transfer Window 2015

So i didnt bring anyone in as we were not given any extra funds and i didnt feel the need to strengthen the squad at this stage unnecessarily.
The window was more about trying to keep players from leaving with bids coming in for Souttar, Ciftci and even Robertson along with the big boys coming in for Gauld

Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea want Ryan Gauld

View attachment 446745View attachment 446744

View attachment 446743

Whats really frustrating is Gauld has now put in a transfer request yet none of the big guns will put up the money i want to buy him. I offered to sell him for a mere ?8million but none of them are willing to pay that, they would just rather wind him up and get him to refuse to sign a new deal. Bastards!

Dundee United

View attachment 446742

January 2015

January Fixtures

View attachment 446741

Sloppy form this month as Morton demolish us at the start of the new year and then we go on to beat Celtic comfortably before slipping up against Hearts.

League Table

View attachment 446740

8 points clear at the top despite dropping points this month as Celtic implode after we beat them at the beginning of the month.

Player Stats

View attachment 446739

Graham snatches back top spot this month in the Golden Boot after that impressive hattrick.

Dundee United

View attachment 446738

Feb 2015

Well right after spending all January trying to keep Gauld at the club Arsenal make a last ditch attempt to sign Souttar!

View attachment 446737

Watching Gauld and Souttar grow is the main reason of this save so im definitely not going to let them go at least not for that cheap!

Souttar Injured 8 Weeks

View attachment 446736

Mackay Steven Out 5 Months!

View attachment 446735

Feb Fixtures

View attachment 446734

A much more productive month as we demolish a few teams with a bore draw the only blip in the otherwise good month.

League Table

View attachment 446733

11 points clear now as Celtic fall further behind as we start to play some good football now and continue to dominate the league.

Player Stats

View attachment 446732

Graham has surely won the Golden Boot with a couple of months to spare now with 8 goals more than anyone else in the league.

Dundee United

View attachment 446731

Youth Intake 2015

View attachment 446730

A better intake than last year with 3 promising players and the striker especially looking like something special.

Gerard Thomson - ST

View attachment 446729

Hugh McNaughton - CM

View attachment 446728

Robbie Brown - ST

View attachment 446727

Right so thats a few months more for everybody to get caught up on, im off to work now but may sneak my laptop into work, Im a Carpenter and have been making a picket fence with 120 sections that now need painting, twice, so reckon i can have a paint brush in one hand and play FM with the other!​

Awesome story so far mate!! And as for that champions league group OUCH haha :)

yh fantastic story and im glad u rejected both bids an that nice 7 mil will do wonders keep it up :)

You should train the first player into a Flase 9 he fits it well.. with the other striker he has the freedom to be whatever you want him to which is a lucky thing to have..

You should train the first player into a Flase 9 he fits it well.. with the other striker he has the freedom to be whatever you want him to which is a lucky thing to have..

Yeah! Second ST could be great on wings as Inside Forward.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Cool you might be able to answer this as you yourself are a wee bit of a journeyman this year.. But do you feel different countries have different tactical differences? i.e in Scotland and England i feel 4-2-3-1 is the way to go but in Wales i feel a 4-2-4 is very successful!
what are your thoughts on this? i think it's amazing as it shows cultural and tactical difference!

Awesome story so far mate!! And as for that champions league group OUCH haha :)
I know man most groups the points i got would have at least got me 3rd spot!
yh fantastic story and im glad u rejected both bids an that nice 7 mil will do wonders keep it up :)
So far Gauld has been okay to calm down when bids come in for him but Souttar isnt even bothered about leaving. thanks.
Yes they are both pretty decent will loan them out a bit and try and get them some game time.

Cool you might be able to answer this as you yourself are a wee bit of a journeyman this year.. But do you feel different countries have different tactical differences? i.e in Scotland and England i feel 4-2-3-1 is the way to go but in Wales i feel a 4-2-4 is very successful!
what are your thoughts on this? i think it's amazing as it shows cultural and tactical difference!
Yeah i would definitly agree that it depends on the league as the Tika Taka tactic worked wonders for me in France and Portugal but was a no go in Scotland and the Ukraine i guess because there more defence minded leagues, I can imagine it does really work in Italy either but sometimes the ME has affected me, having a decent tactic plummete overnight once a new patch is done.

Oh and guys i took my laptop to work and while i was painting managed to finish over a season, Im around July 2016 so will try to pump out some updates tonight and not play the game!